You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

HMAS Perth

3 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,230 posts
9,354 battles

OZZIE! OZZIE! OZZIE!

(Ahem, sorry. Can't help it.)

But seriously, I seem to have had some success at shooting down planes and hitting stuff with secondaries - things that she isn't supposed to be very good at.

The wiki actually specifically says don't invest in AA. 

Plus, it gives NO stars to BFT and AFT (which I haven't taken yet - makes me wonder if they might be useful to take anyway).

But your secondaries don't give you away in smoke meaning if someone gets within 4.5 and 2km, you can hammer with secondaries and stay hidden, plus you have hydro AND they are going to eat your torps at that range too.

Dunno, maybe I've just been lucky?

I guess I can train up my Vampire captain with BFT and AFT swap them around to see without really wasting anything. Both botes need conceal and HE abilities I guess.

[LNA]
1,697 posts
10,547 battles

If someone creep that close to you, you are likely doomed. Keep your distance. Being lucky once doesnt mean it will happen again.

So gotta put more care in keeping a safe distance from ambush ships like dd and stealthy cruiser.

Beta Tester
1,230 posts
9,354 battles
3 hours ago, legionary2099 said:

If someone creep that close to you, you are likely doomed. Keep your distance. Being lucky once doesnt mean it will happen again.

So gotta put more care in keeping a safe distance from ambush ships like dd and stealthy cruiser.

Hmm. Might be just coop I guess. plenty bots come that close to me and are killed cuz dumb. Maybe a coop captain and a pvp captain needed.