Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
waichung1823

Colonisation Intensifies : Vanguard Buffed

4 comments in this topic

291 posts
1,226 battles

ST. British battleship Vanguard.

Main battery reload time reduced from 28 to 25 s;

Main Battery guns receive an increase in the accuracy, similar to the accuracy of the battleship Warspite; (so that means It will get 2.0 Sigma) 

Increased damage from HE shells from 5300 to 6300; (Burning Sensation) 

Main Battery rotation speed has been increased from 4 to 5 g/s. (Damn, with improve expert marksman, turret can almost turn like a heavy cruiser) 

Previous changes have led to the desired level of survivability of the battleship, but the possibility of damage remained relatively weak and did not allow the ship to realize her full potential. The latest changes increase the combat effectiveness of Vanguard and make it more competitive at her tier.

Increasing the damage of shells to the level of Monarch will allow the battleship to choose between types of shells depending on the situation and equally effectively use each of them.

Sounds interesting though, a tier 8 Warspite. Whats your thoughts? 

IMG_20181109_230448.jpg

Edited by waichung1823

[SEARN]
533 posts
8,099 battles

Good to see Vanguard getting some love. As it was before it was going to be a very meh bote at T8.

51 posts
1,503 battles

I am now cautiously optimistic about this ship. Before I was very "meh" but now...well, I might actually end up getting her...

Here is hoping!

Sign in to follow this