You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RimauLaut

Terror of the deep 2

17 comments in this topic

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles

Too many noob aiming for rasputin because of no knowledge, laziness..kinda boring to keep seeing them. 5 star become 1-2 star.

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles
9 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

spot the Black Lair Castle first

then towers

kill Minions until 19/20

then Kill Ras

Yes i know.. I get 5 star on my first run. But after that every next game.. there will be 1-4 player who will just play to ruin the objective by hitting rasputin from start. For what? 1-2 star, low credit, low exp.. why even bother to play the scenario if dont wanna try complete all objective? Wg should spawn the rasputin even further away for TotD2

43 posts
7,410 battles

Keep using chat section to remind allies of killing 20 foes before killing Rasputin. 

Same thing was happening to me - 19/20 foes killed only 1 left before Rasputin died (this happened about 4 times). So i started spamming chat, almost like a countdown for number of foes to be killed. 

Gun Mounts/ Towers was not a problem - most were getting spotted before the end. 

The major issue i faced was spotting Black Lair Castle in specified time - so i just Yolo towards the Castle leaving enemies for my allies, kept reminding/ spamming in chat to my allies and finally with 10th attempt managed to get the 5 stars - (of course i finished bottom of the team score because of poor damage dealt) 

Be careful when targeting destroyers, most submarines die engaging those rats/ worms. (3 of submarines need to stay alive at the end) 

Try to division up with Clan Mates or some sensible ones (you will know them from chat)

Plenty of time to get those 5 stars. Good Luck. 

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles
4 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Our problem is people don't read the objectives. 

this is the biggest problem. But then after you remind them again and again..same player..they just do the same thing. I bet, those are the one in random.. that dont contest or cap as dd, nor help dd with radar as radar ca..or just camp as BB. the bad attitude continues 😞 

256 posts
14,511 battles

I'll put you down as someone to ask if we are short of a full sub div. Our usual starting words: Usual plan. And off we go making small talk while following the plan.

And hard sunbeams as well. We decided that Hard mode is the only mode worth playing with a full div.

Edited by dejiko_nyo

451 posts

I'm having the same problem, everyone wants to kill Rasputin first.

Try reminding them that 5 stars = money. :Smile_medal:You only get money with 5 stars. Make a list and remind them who to shoot first.

Doing this got me the closest every time. 

282 posts
1,204 battles
58 minutes ago, INSDESTROYER said:

Be careful when targeting destroyers, most submarines die engaging those rats/ worms. (3 of submarines need to stay alive at the end)

Yea the depth charge will wreck you bfr you even reach the point blank range. I usually use Barracuda with secondaries to kill Destroyers within 4KM, but you have to spam F key and C key to dodge incoming fire lol. 

Edited by waichung1823

1,884 posts
8,574 battles

Never happened to my run using Gerfalcon, rear torpedoes and speed is my key using submarines.

In fact, in the 2nd run of the Hard Operation, i finished the entire campaign already, 5 stars!

256 posts
14,511 battles
29 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

Judging from how most players handle Operations, I am pretty sure the majority of WoWs players are illiterate.

But then how can they read their keys on the keyboard? I think they have more of visual deficits. /Endsarcasm 

282 posts
1,204 battles
7 minutes ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

Never happened to my run using Gerfalcon, rear torpedoes and speed is my key using submarines.

In fact, in the 2nd run of the Hard Operation, i finished the entire campaign already, 5 stars!

Me either, finish on second run, using Killer Whale. 

653 posts
7,763 battles

People are just too engross on finishing the main mission that they think secondary mission is of a WANT rather than a NEED

every scenario have this piece of shit player

329 posts
6,052 battles

I’ve had similar problems. Was lucky enough first time to 5 Star it, but since then, 2 or 3 stars only.

Saw what I can only assume was a square speaking newbie in a Gerfalcon yesterday. I kept telling him, as the only Gerfalcon, to spot the south catapults and get to black lair, but he didn’t listen, and stayed with the two zippers on his side. I also saw him, go 180 to torp the Zikasas at the start.

Aside from people not knowing how to use or the role of their ships, It’s mostly just people focusing 9n killing enemies until Rasputin appears, then focusing on it.

51 posts
1,499 battles

You guys are lucky. I just had two games in a row where my teammates party wiped in the final area and left me trying to take out Rasputin by myself. In all honesty I would be GLAD to finish with 2-3 stars at this point. Having an op end in defeat is just all kinds of frustrating. 😞 

282 posts
1,204 battles

Pretty much based on MM luck, you get good teammates, then 5 star is not a problem.  Have couple of matches lost or one star, because everyone is so tempted to kill rasputin and forget the objectives. 

IMG_20181110_155130.png

Able to capture a photo of Rasputin Sinking at end of the match

IMG_20181110_155146.thumb.png.d067d99733d52c65da8c56dafa0c9a78.png

Edited by waichung1823