Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

Back to normal Ops please

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
659 posts
8,326 battles

I know, I know. Everyone has their own ideas of fun but I'm over the Halloween ops.

It was entertaining (for a few moments) to chase high secondary hits with Magnus Tirpitz and it was novel (for a moment) to play a submarine.

And some of the spooky/ghostly/dark scenery/ship models are kind of cool, yes, I do like that kind of thing sometimes but I come here to play a early to mid 20th century naval sim/arcade/wargame.

I know that people have said they have ground up some commander XP or they have really liked the scenarios or whatever and I get that, I do but I'm over it.

Halloween has gone on for too long here.

(Yes I've been using the find a div channel to do other ops but I mostly see ■■■ ■■ ■■■■ in there and I don't speak box I'm afraid).

24 posts
4,432 battles

Same here. I just have to wait for the operation Narai and Cherry Blossom to be available again as a weekly operation (div free). Because I haven't got 5 stars for both operations.

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

I'm tired of American Cultural Imperialism.

Next year, can we have a Melbourne Cup event instead?

The Cup has just as much to do with ships as halloween has.

1,329 posts
8,812 battles
6 hours ago, waichung1823 said:

I was hoping Sunray In the Darkness hard mode in the ops without div. Cause i can't stack flags  with subs 

Out of the 3 Halloween ops, Sunray in the Darkness is hands down my favourite.

It is like the ideal WoWs game - constant combat, BBs upfront and tanking with Secondaries blazing, CLs blasting away and setting everything on fire, DDs silently stalking with torps and CVs providing support.

The current one with subs is pretty boring. It almost impossible to lose. Perhaps the hard mode may be better.

175 posts
1,001 battles
22 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

Out of the 3 Halloween ops, Sunray in the Darkness is hands down my favourite.

It is like the ideal WoWs game - constant combat, BBs upfront and tanking with Secondaries blazing, CLs blasting away and setting everything on fire, DDs silently stalking with torps and CVs providing support.

The current one with subs is pretty boring. It almost impossible to lose. Perhaps the hard mode may be better.

Yes, i agreed, among the 3 Operations, Sunray In the Drarkness got my vote. It features Close Quarter Combat, Burning Sensation and Metal Fishes swim across the ocean. The real Naval game should've. Meanwhile the sub mission, it just remains submerged (unless you like barracuda secondaries) , spam torpedo and done. 

But you can't denied that submerged with Subs and watch the ships sink into the bottom looks satisfied. 

My favourite ship in Ops  is Chapayev, the reload booster is just too crazy. 

Edited by waichung1823

302 posts
4,053 battles
36 minutes ago, waichung1823 said:

My favourite ship in Ops  is Chapayev, the reload booster is just too crazy. 

Yeah. Agree with that. I had a game with her and collect 17 kills and 42 fires. Damn. 

Sign in to follow this