You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
waichung1823

Some special offer, which one is worth

42 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
4,502 posts
25,688 battles

TEXAS 34.2s reload

Huang He moving smoke screen like Common wealth ships, Hull RN CL, guns Russian, for now she is the only CLs in this game has guns 3x2 152

Marblehead :cap_wander: OMAHA better

Edited by MatterCore

1,498 posts

Wrong, none of these are crap.

They are all good.

Texas reload time is disappointing & slightly worse rudder than new york, but she can tank & is pretty good accuracy for citadels... & she can certainly punch above her tier.

Also, almost guaranteed that CVs will not send planes near you....

Marblehead I love, I personally think she is better than Omaha because she has 8.2 klm torps which usually surprises people, & can burn & shoot fast...

Huanghe I haven't played very much so I can't say a lot about it, other than I find she sorta plays like Molotov, so you need to kite a lot.... I haven't got Leander or Perth so I can't compare... Smoke is in puffs, so you can use it to distract enemies but you can't hide in it....

Ordrazz

Edited by Ordrazz

Beta Tester
824 posts
8,747 battles

I only have Texas from that list.

I bought her when she was about 12 AUD. I don't use her much but I don't regret buying her at that price.

She can be slow and frustrating but she hits super hard if you aim right.

Her AA numbers are misleading - she has very short ranged AA and I think Konig's AA is more useable.

I played Kamikaze R, Okt Rev, Konig and Texas in first ranked sprint and Texas had my best individual stats.

I think you need to really like lower tier USN BB to enjoy Texas.

I don't know about the other 2 but there seem better Premiums based on Omaha hull and tech tree Omaha seems more popular anyway.

[MEGA]
4,574 posts
17,576 battles
55 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

Wrong, none of these are crap.

They are all good.

Texas reload time is disappointing & slightly worse rudder than new york, but she can tank & is pretty good accuracy for citadels... & she can certainly punch above her tier.

Also, almost guaranteed that CVs will not send planes near you....

Marblehead I love, I personally think she is better than Omaha because she has 8.2 klm torps which usually surprises people, & can burn & shoot fast...

Huanghe I haven't played very much so I can't say a lot about it, other than I find she sorta plays like Molotov, so you need to kite a lot.... I haven't got Leander or Perth so I can't compare... Smoke is in puffs, so you can use it to distract enemies but you can't hide in it....

Ordrazz

so you don't think the nikolai or MK is OP but you don't think the huanghe is shite and texas/marble head are a good deal? 

I actually have no idea what your thought process is like anymore

1,498 posts
1 hour ago, drakon233 said:

so you don't think the nikolai or MK is OP but you don't think the huanghe is shite and texas/marble head are a good deal? 

I actually have no idea what your thought process is like anymore

Oh, hello.....

Ltns.....

Your're still trolling I see....

Why do you even care what I think??

Did you even READ my post before trolling it with drivel?

I said they ARE good deals / good ships...

If you don't happen to agree with me, DO I CARE?? 

Go back to your precious t10s & leave us non unicums alone... Go flame someone else....

Ordrazz

Beta Tester
660 posts
3,532 battles

Most of them arent good especially those you suggesting aren't User friendly for those who haven't familiar with specific nations line.

I suggest you save a money for Giulio Cesare. She's a Beaut and Dangerous especially Tier IV - V matches. You can make sure no one will disturb you.

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Giulio_Cesare

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

[MEGA]
4,574 posts
17,576 battles
26 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

you offered bad advice so i do care, I don't give a damn how you think if you keep it to yourself but if you screw over other people with shit advice then I will point it out

if the OP asked for advice and expected to get good ones. and if I see people posting stupid drivel then I will point it out. and before you say it's just againt you... that actually somewhat true due to you trach record. But even if it's someone I'm friends with or plays better then me I will still tear them a new one if they say dumb shit.

also yes I'm still trolling, deal with it or get the mods to permaban me from the forums, it's not as if they haven't tried to ban me before both in the game and the forums for stupid reasons. 

4 hours ago, waichung1823 said:

So the premium shop is giving some special offer, which one is more worth

none of them are worth it

the Texas is a slightly better version of a very average ship that needs a specially built captain to preform averagely in a bad match making bracket

the Marblehead is a slightly improved version of a shit ship with low firepower and paper armor

huanghe is... actually one of the worst ships in game tier for tier and should never be picked up unless you REALLY want every ship in game

just wait for the Christmas/NY sales if you really need a ship, it's less then a month away

Edited by drakon233

Beta Tester
660 posts
3,532 battles
1 minute ago, drakon233 said:

none of them are worth it

the Texas is a slightly better version of a very average ship that needs a specially built captain to preform averagely in a bad match making bracket

the Marblehead is a slightly improved version of a shit ship with low firepower and paper armor

huanghe is... actually one of the worst ships in game tier for tier and should never be picked up unless you REALLY want every ship in game

just wait for the Christmas/NY sales if you really need a ship, it's less then a month away

I suggest he should save money for Giulio Cesare. I mean its way worth it than those ones.

Marblehead basically you seen a Murmansk and Omaha.

Huanghe aka nobody wants that.

Texas is New York but with extra Oerlikon make sure CV dont want you.

[MEGA]
4,574 posts
17,576 battles
Just now, LawrenceXVIII said:

I suggest he should save money for Giulio Cesare. I mean its way worth it than those ones.

Marblehead basically you seen a Murmansk and Omaha.

Huanghe aka nobody wants that.

Texas is New York but with extra Oerlikon make sure CV dont want you.

the Texas's AA is crap, it looks good on paper but all of it is short range easily killed by HE spam, even if it's fully specced out for AA it's still only somewhat good for self defense. the only real boon you get with texas is the prem effect of increased income and captain retraining, both of which are barely notable due to the low income at T5

Beta Tester
824 posts
8,747 battles
1 minute ago, drakon233 said:

the Texas's AA is crap, it looks good on paper but all of it is short range easily killed by HE spam, even if it's fully specced out for AA it's still only somewhat good for self defense. the only real boon you get with texas is the prem effect of increased income and captain retraining, both of which are barely notable due to the low income at T5

I agree.

Although I have a lot of US ships and like US BBs so wasn't as much of a waste for me.

I don't mind having another premium ship to cycle through with an extra 50% once per day.

But I agree. The AA is really not that effective and you would really need to WANT a US Bb to buy this.

Each to their own though.

Beta Tester
660 posts
3,532 battles
4 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

Yeah i came to agree Texas AA is not so powerful in terms only Oerlikon in Close Range and BOFORS 40mm in Mid range but unless a enemy mong CV players who single minded thinks Texas is a real threat in terms of AA.

Welp again its New York but with like slight Gimmicks of kek AA . abit more slower than NY itself   and some extra income.

And as stated again, OP should save money for Giulio Cesare. Its very popular since Ranked Sprint Season 1.

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

227 posts
1,061 battles
30 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

Most of them arent good especially those you suggesting aren't User friendly for those who haven't familiar with specific nations line.

I suggest you save a money for Giulio Cesare. She's a Beaut and Dangerous especially Tier IV - V matches. You can make sure no one will disturb you.

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Giulio_Cesare

Isn't Giulio Cesare removed from premium shop? 

Beta Tester
21 posts
8,102 battles

1 minute ago, waichung1823 said:

Christmas is near, probably Wargaming will re-offer all available premium ships in store/ingam tech-tree, just like last year they did. 

Beta Tester
660 posts
3,532 battles

No, It will come back again depending when and what sales they slapped on.

Konig Albert ( III ) (Althought some months ago there's a rare sight in shop), Imperator Nikolai I [ Emperor Nicholas I ] (IV), Belfast (VII) , Mikhail Kutuzov (VIII) and Graf Zeppelin ( VIII ) is gone due to OPiness sheer power.

Beta Tester
824 posts
8,747 battles

(I just realised the irony of me saying Texas is a bit "meh"... considering my profile pic...)

So, I had a rethink...

BUY TEXAS BEST SHIP IN GAME KILLS EVERYTHING AND TAKES NO DAMAGE!

BUY TWO!

YAY TEXAS!!!!!

(Comments may be included for comedy reasons only).

Beta Tester
660 posts
3,532 battles
1 minute ago, Max_Battle said:

(I just realised the irony of me saying Texas is a bit "meh"... considering my profile pic...)

So, I had a rethink...

BUY TEXAS BEST SHIP IN GAME KILLS EVERYTHING AND TAKES NO DAMAGE!

BUY TWO!

YAY TEXAS!!!!!

(Comments may be included for comedy reasons only).

Unless you invite a mong - Friend who wants to willingly play Wows , so make sure they get free ez Texas.

Beta Tester
660 posts
3,532 battles
6 minutes ago, Ribbon_chan said:

Christmas is near, probably Wargaming will re-offer all available premium ships in store/ingam tech-tree, just like last year they did. 

Don't forget the Black Friday on November 23. They sell almost everything like last year.

Edit for pardoning the double post but i cant wait for fresh replies.

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

227 posts
1,061 battles
7 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

Don't forget the Black Friday on November 23. They sell almost everything like last year.

Edit for pardoning the double post but i cant wait for fresh replies.

I heard Christmas crates has high chance dropping a premium ship. 

Beta Tester
660 posts
3,532 battles
5 minutes ago, waichung1823 said:

I heard Christmas crates has high chance dropping a premium ship. 

That was last year,

I was once got a free Arizona and Gallant from Christmas Box. But i was hoping i want to see that again. Plus last year we do event for free Duke of York T7 UK BB.

Plus there was a Campaign for Free , New Mexico ,La Galissonnière , Fu Shun , Queen Elizabeth , Gnevy and Gaede . ( All of them have free included Perma Camo ). And that final mission for raid is Snow Frozen Perma Camo for Scharnhorst.

You can read more here. : http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:New_Year's_Raid

That last box contains :

Alabama , Arizona, some BB's , Duca D Aosta , Molotov , Some Cruisers i forgot about , a DD and other DD i forgot about too. ( No CV sadly ) .

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

227 posts
1,061 battles
11 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

That was last year,

I was once got a free Arizona and Gallant from Christmas Box. But i was hoping i want to see that again. Plus last year we do event for free Duke of York T7 UK BB.

Plus there was a Campaign for Free , New Mexico ,La Galissonnière , Fu Shun , Queen Elizabeth , Gnevy and Gaede . ( All of them have free included Perma Camo ). And that final mission for raid is Snow Frozen Perma Camo for Scharnhorst.

You can read more here. : http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:New_Year's_Raid

That last box contains :

Alabama , Arizona, some BB's , Duca D Aosta , Molotov , Some Cruisers i forgot about , a DD and other DD i forgot about too. ( No CV sadly ) .

I see thanks. 

Off topic : I already unlock NC 🙂

Beta Tester
660 posts
3,532 battles
Just now, waichung1823 said:

I see thanks. 

Off topic : I already unlock NC 🙂

No problem.

Off Topeec :

That's good for you dude.

I think if ( Possible or anytime chance ) Buy a permanent Camo ( If you are keeping NC as your love. ) to make sure your repair bill is halved.

227 posts
1,061 battles
7 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

No problem.

Off Topeec :

That's good for you dude.

I think if ( Possible or anytime chance ) Buy a permanent Camo ( If you are keeping NC as your love. ) to make sure your repair bill is halved.

I m hoping to get Leviathan camo so i dont have to purchase another camo 

Beta Tester
660 posts
3,532 battles

I m hoping to get Leviathan camo so i dont have to purchase another camo 

Use Luck . But better don't gamble too much on a mere premium pumpkin.

Its just like TF2 Cosmetics . Both Leviathan and Normal Perma Camo has same boost values. Its just for looks to show off some other casul plebs thinking WOW that guy has a monster BB! So Scary.... :V