Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ExESGO

Cleveland Video

10 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
44 posts
695 battles

Nice work Captain, i do like the firepower these cruisers offer and your torpedo avoidance was admirable to watch.

Been playing a lot of DD myself but must advance my US cruiser line more.

Super Tester
532 posts
1,052 battles

Nice work Captain, i do like the firepower these cruisers offer and your torpedo avoidance was admirable to watch.

Been playing a lot of DD myself but must advance my US cruiser line more.

Thanks!

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

IJN CA have torpedoes to sink BBs. But USN CA even with the high RoF, has low dmg to kill a BB 1 vs 1, you can still kill a BB if you gang up on it with multiple CAs. Even my cleavland has a hard time killing a Myougi (Tier 4) BB cause the of low damage (pen?).

Super Tester
808 posts
1,399 battles

IJN CA looks like they can take on a BB can the USN CA do the same ?

Only Mogami can give Earlier tier BBs a good kicking, it gets trumped by anything of equal tier or higher.

USN CA are generally better. Cleveland is a bit of a bully, tends to do well in tier seven, even tier 8 games and can slowly pummel things to dead regardless of its small gun caliber.. Outright destroys its competitor, the Aoba and can chip kill all BBs of its tier til around Tier seven.

Alpha Tester
199 posts
226 battles

So basically if your team's BB and DD has been sunk and you only have USN CA left in your team while there are a number of BBs in the enemie's team, you would be in a big disadvantage then. 

Edited by goff

Super Tester
532 posts
1,052 battles

IJN CA looks like they can take on a BB can the USN CA do the same ?

You can literally DPM them do death. Just don't go try and tanking damage, but then again if the BB is looking at you, no matter the country you are pretty much dead (unless you are a good player who can wiggle, turn, etc. to draw).
Edited by ExESGO

Sign in to follow this