You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PeterMoe1963

So I set out to get 75 secondaries hits in one mission

5 comments in this topic

1,011 posts
7,430 battles

image.thumb.png.ea0e80a1f0e7d5f6d32a3e2ea12eb957.png

Alsace is always a good choice for this type of mission and she over-achieved.

By the way, both kills were secondaries kills. One was the enemy carrier.

I'm not sure how many planes this carrier had, but I got 31 of them.

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
176 posts
6,420 battles

Wow my best ship with secondaries is Bismark, I don't like BB's much so I have bugger all, and I got that one in a chicken raffle two towns over.

I saw that the mission was almost over and decided to see why it wasn't finished, 500 secondary hits required.... everything else easy peasy but this?

400 in one match above is nice, I took out the Bismark with the best Cpt I had and managed 21.... thats only 24 games to get 500... yay.... I played suicide full get in range and turn broadside, I lived till the end of the game, 21 hits... 

So this whole mission relies on having a ship that will achieve good secondary hits per game? Why not just tell me to kill 3 DD's or do 40k dmg to CV's again :) Honestly what an idiot idea. But then beats me why I'm bothering with the mission anyway BUT it's there so my addiction requires that I try :)   

Super Tester
7,532 posts
7,978 battles
45 minutes ago, Soloun said:

I saw that the mission was almost over and decided to see why it wasn't finished, 500 secondary hits required.... everything else easy peasy but this?

THat's a co-op score, if you haven't realized yet. So yes, easy peasy.

[AE]
199 posts
9,466 battles

I was having problems with it too. Then I just played the "Defend the towers" fantasy battle and got it in one game.

[LBAS]
163 posts
3,924 battles

Yeah, I had the 500 secondary hits mission....so I took my Massachsetts.

3 missions later, I was a hundred hits over target, and the first game was a complete potato flop.