You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DeltaMikeBravo

Comments & Complaints! Nov 2018

17 comments in this topic

12 posts
4,911 battles

I've been playing WOWS since February this year and have over 3,000 Random and 1,500 Co-Op games; over the last nine months, there have been many changes to the game, most of them successful and kudos to Wargaming for their implementation. There have, however, been some detrimental changes and problems unaddressed, viz:

1. Although my Internet speed in Australia consistently averages 95+ Mb/s download and 35 Mb/s upload, I still average ~ 23 fps in the game. This is with most graphics minimized. The problem appears to be the Asia-to-Australia pipe and I'd appreciate some feedback as to how this might be improved.

2. Could Wargaming please standardize the 'Consumables' keys for every ship? The 'Graf Spee' for instance, has the 'Heal' key bound to the letter 'U', rather than the letter 'T' which is the usual. It's a minor fix, but it would get me playing the GS again, instead of being constantly frustrated using consumables!

3. Is there some form of overt 'bias' against the Asian Server community? Is Wargaming restricting the Asian Server to use it for marketing purposes? Since I started playing I've seen the 'Belfast' in the game, along with many other ships unavailable on the Asia Server, but after 9 months, still can't buy it/them, or so very many other unique ships - why? So often I'm in a game and come across a 'new' ship of unknown capabilities. I can't see its specifications unless I look it up on the web. The Premium Shop is restricted for Asian Server players and I can't buy Unique Commanders among other items. So often when playing in the morning (AM) Australian time, there are fewer than one thousand (< 1,000) players in the pool available. Yet if the playing pool was opened to other servers, it would improve the playing experience for players on the Asian Server immensely!

4. Mini-Map: When looking at the game introductory screen, would it be possible to have the 'home' ships shown at the bottom of the screen instead of at the top of the screen as is current? Likewise, could Wargaming position the Mini-Map interface, so that the 'Home' team is shown from the bottom right-hand corner perspective? It would save trying to furiously position the Mini-Map's perspective manually!

5. Match-Making (MM): I've heard that Wargaming is going to address the many problems with MM, but here are some of the examples I've noted during October, viz: A game with my T8 Tirpitz that included nine (9) BB's per side, with the enemy, made up of six (6) x T10 BB's including 4 x T10 Yamato's, 2 x T10 Montana's plus 2 x T9 BB's and 1 x T8 BB plus 1 x T8 CV and 2 x T10 CA's; my poor Tirpitz was focussed fairly quickly as the Yamato's and Montana's formed a BB 'Wolf-Pack'; another T7 game comprised three (3) ships per side... the enemy had a T9 BB + a T9 DD and a T9 CV (Taiho) - we had a T7 BB 9 - my Scharnhorst), a T9 BB and a T8 CV: we lost, their DD and CV chewed us up! a third game (T10) had a T10 CV, 8 x BB's plus 3 x DD's per side... ridiculous! There are many other ludicrous examples! Also, where there used to be some form of a barrier at T7, it now appears that games now load quicker, but any combination of three (3) Tiers is allowed, regardless of how 'fair' it is to the lower tiers. Hence, T7 ships now constantly face T9 opponents and T7 BB's have a hard time against T9 CA's/CL's let alone T9 BB's. T5 ships cannot compete too successfully against T7 opponents and T8 ships are cannon-fodder for most T9/T10 opponents.

6. Russian Ships - slightly OP? In my Scharnhorst, I keep coming up against the Russian T9 Kronshtadt which seems a formidable enemy and certainly outguns and is better armored than any T7 ship. Whilst I can appreciate Russian pride, the Russian 'performance creeps' over the last nine months is disturbing!

7. CV Torpedo planes... I was camped 153 meters from a solid island in my T7 ship when an enemy Torpedo squadron managed to get between the island and my ship and drop five (5) torpedoes. How? How did they even arm? Less than three (3) seconds to respond from a still start? Add to that, as a T6 BB in a T4-T6 game, my BB was cross-dropped by torpedo bombers from a T6 CV - I wasn't aware they were that advanced.

8. RNG & Ricochet's: If anything causes me to exit WOWS in favor of another game, it'll be the RNG. At times, RNG is obscenely ridiculous! At 8.8 Km, my Sharnhorst fires nine (9) rounds at an Omaha - eight rounds 'bracket' the Omaha and I get one (1) ricochet. In another game, the number of ricochets was greater than the number of penetrations... since when do BB rounds 'bounce' off CL's? The RNG is furiously frustrating - I've even had it kick in when the enemy is less than five Km's. (< 5 Km.) away; I used to enjoy the Konig - now it's been 'nerfed' to ridiculous lengths, so I don't bother playing it anymore. Most BB's, especially German (KMS) BB's appear to have been nerfed, although it could apply to all BB's!?

Comments: In general I believe Wargaming is doing a good job, although I suspect their Submarines need some 'fine-tuning' in their mechanics, especially torpedoing! With the British push, there's a plethora of DD's coming back into the game (average of four (4) it seems, but this is causing problems with too many torpedos flooding the ocean area. Although I've played some DD's (Japanese, British and starting with American) it seems DD's are somewhat over-powered - DD's focus-firing BB's of the same level? Why have a BB if its armor is that innocuous? RNG has to be addressed as IMHO it's the single most frustrating element of the game! Can we force zero RNG for any BB firing at a target less than say, eight kilometers (<= 8 Kms.) away? Finally, when playing games to reach the 12,500 and 37,000 credit levels, the last game  Kmalways ends up just a few hundred credits short, necessitating one last game? Interested in comments and feedback - thx for reading this!

Rgds... Mike (DeltaMikeBravo)

2,220 posts
13,691 battles
  1. WG has no control over your internet connection. The game doesn't required much bandwidth, it will play well on 256k, what it doesn't like is latency.
  2. Many agree with this. We live in hope.
  3. Supertesters get access to ships not available to us plebs. Some ships were to OP and had to be removed. You can create another account on another server.
  4. .
  5. .
  6. .
  7. Manual drops allow for close drops.
  8. Learn about angling. 

Stick with it. Sounds like some more research in to the game mechanics could make it more enjoyable for you. Saying that we all get trolled by RNG sometimes.

80 posts
4,793 battles
5 minutes ago, DeltaMikeBravo said:

Is there some form of overt 'bias' against the Asian Server community?

Not sure, but NA and EU seem to have more missions and contents than ASIA, but the situation is improving.

7 minutes ago, DeltaMikeBravo said:

4. Mini-Map:

I think you can "spin" the minimap around with an in-game option. I don't remember how though.

4 minutes ago, DeltaMikeBravo said:

T5 ships cannot compete too successfully against T7 opponents and T8 ships are cannon-fodder for most T9/T10 opponents.

This has been a suggestion since who knows how long and WG seem very dismissal about it. It's better than the old days where T1 ships met T10 in battles, but MM putting T8 ships against T10 in like 70% of matches is unfair. 30-40% is okay, but 7/8 out of 10 games is not okay.

18 minutes ago, DeltaMikeBravo said:

At times, RNG is obscenely ridiculous! At 8.8 Km, my Sharnhorst fires nine (9) rounds at an Omaha - eight rounds 'bracket' the Omaha and I get one (1) ricochet.

There are mechanics that work consistently, like ricochet angle, HE/AP shell penetration rules and overmatch. Knowing them would improve your gameplay. 
With that said, Scharnhorst (or any German BB in this matter) has probably the worst accuracy in the game. They aren't nerfed recently, it's always been like so. But yeah, even ships with better accuracy will get undermined by RNG.

Good luck and fair seas.

[ZA]
163 posts
7,353 battles

Are you sure the fps, your graphics process speed was affected by your internet connection? 

I played in both Asia and USA server, while ping time is 60ms for Asia and 110ms for USA, my fps (frame rate ) stay the same at 75 frames per second.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,830 posts
4,110 battles

1. Out of WG's control

2. Agree.

3. No one can get the Belfast.  it was unable to be balanced to it was removed from all servers.  The shops are run by each region so may vary.  AM times is Australia don't match up the to main playerbase of the server.   NA would suit you for AM Australian times.

4. Does itreally make that much of a difference?

5. http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Battle_Mechanics_(WoWS)

6. T7 BB V T9 CA and your saying the Scharnhorst should be able to match the Kron ??????????????????????

7. CV rework is incoming

8. Learning game mechanics and angling will save you.

Comments. Subs are Halloween only. DD's are soft capped to 4 per side.    DD's were getting flogged so game mechanics have been al;tered to aid them.  Not sure what your comment about falling short of credits is about...

[ZA]
163 posts
7,353 battles

I remember WG have a troubleshooting package. You better open a ticket to support.

By the way, the game look deceptively minimal, but in fact there are huge amount of details on each ship. All the rigs and guns and little chair and benches. Every ship is like a small town. And the arena we playing on is huge too. we talking about 32 km x32 km.

Most of other first person shooter only play on few of km across map. And only less then 1 km rendered while playing. 

So wows actually quite video hardware demanding game.

487 posts
7,619 battles
3 minutes ago, DeltaMikeBravo said:

1. Although my Internet speed in Australia consistently averages 95+ Mb/s download and 35 Mb/s upload, I still average ~ 23 fps in the game. This is with most graphics minimized. The problem appears to be the Asia-to-Australia pipe and I'd appreciate some feedback as to how this might be improved.

Your FPS experienced in game has little to do with your internet speed and a lot to do with your PC specs, most importantly your GPU.

Can you post your PC specs, such as CPU, RAM and GPU, so I can offer some advice as to how to improve your FPS. 23 FPS would be pretty terrible to have to put up with

8 minutes ago, DeltaMikeBravo said:

2. Could Wargaming please standardize the 'Consumables' keys for every ship? The 'Graf Spee' for instance, has the 'Heal' key bound to the letter 'U', rather than the letter 'T' which is the usual. It's a minor fix, but it would get me playing the GS again, instead of being constantly frustrated using consumables!

This has been requested by many players many times and is a pet peeve of mine also. I play many different ships and having to look at my keys all the time as consumable keys are always different is quite annoying. Hitting a wrong consumable at a critical moment in battle is very frustrating, especially when you need that consumable shortly after, but it is now on cooldown. 

Word from WG is that it is actually a much larger and harder thing to fix than one would imagine, hence the reason it has not been done yet. Don't understand why new ships don't have the keys bound correctly as many new ships have been released that do not follow the standard key assignments. Here's to hoping it gets done one day SOON™

15 minutes ago, DeltaMikeBravo said:

3. Is there some form of overt 'bias' against the Asian Server community? Is Wargaming restricting the Asian Server to use it for marketing purposes? Since I started playing I've seen the 'Belfast' in the game, along with many other ships unavailable on the Asia Server, but after 9 months, still can't buy it/them, or so very many other unique ships - why? So often I'm in a game and come across a 'new' ship of unknown capabilities. I can't see its specifications unless I look it up on the web. The Premium Shop is restricted for Asian Server players and I can't buy Unique Commanders among other items. So often when playing in the morning (AM) Australian time, there are fewer than one thousand (< 1,000) players in the pool available. Yet if the playing pool was opened to other servers, it would improve the playing experience for players on the Asian Server immensely!

SEA has many different time zones and the AM Australian times

Opening the playing pool up will only cause bigger problems as the ping will be massive for some players due to which server they are joining. This has been seen competitively with the server clashes such as SEA vs EU, where SEA was the host and the EU players had to put up with 200 -300 ms + ping. Not very fun at all and will really cause salt amongst those with the horrible ping. How many EU and NA players will put their hands up to play on SEA if they have to suffer 300+ ms ping?

Belfast, Mikhael Kutuzov, Kamikaze and Nikolai will never be seen again in the shop. Never say never, but something drastic will have to change for them to be sold again. The ships were deemed too OP and were removed from sale. Sucks that RN has no premium cruiser at all since Belfast was removed. Hopefully this gets fixed.

BTW I am lucky enough to own all of these OP ships, and they are great. :Smile_trollface:

38 minutes ago, DeltaMikeBravo said:

4. Mini-Map: When looking at the game introductory screen, would it be possible to have the 'home' ships shown at the bottom of the screen instead of at the top of the screen as is current? Likewise, could Wargaming position the Mini-Map interface, so that the 'Home' team is shown from the bottom right-hand corner perspective? It would save trying to furiously position the Mini-Map's perspective manually!

In game settings, under the controls tab. Look for "Rotate minimap" setting.

29 minutes ago, DeltaMikeBravo said:

7. CV Torpedo planes... I was camped 153 meters from a solid island in my T7 ship when an enemy Torpedo squadron managed to get between the island and my ship and drop five (5) torpedoes. How? How did they even arm? Less than three (3) seconds to respond from a still start? Add to that, as a T6 BB in a T4-T6 game, my BB was cross-dropped by torpedo bombers from a T6 CV - I wasn't aware they were that advanced.

If you are going to use islands as protection from torps you need to be literally hugging the coastline. The aerial torpedo drop mechanic is seriously unrealistic with how little room planes need between islands and your ship to drop torps. It is what it is. Learn from it and next time you will be positioned better and not get torpedoed. Manual drops allow CV player to get extra accuracy and not allow an enemy the room to dodge.

33 minutes ago, DeltaMikeBravo said:

8. RNG & Ricochet's: If anything causes me to exit WOWS in favor of another game, it'll be the RNG. At times, RNG is obscenely ridiculous! At 8.8 Km, my Sharnhorst fires nine (9) rounds at an Omaha - eight rounds 'bracket' the Omaha and I get one (1) ricochet. In another game, the number of ricochets was greater than the number of penetrations... since when do BB rounds 'bounce' off CL's? The RNG is furiously frustrating - I've even had it kick in when the enemy is less than five Km's. (< 5 Km.) away; I used to enjoy the Konig - now it's been 'nerfed' to ridiculous lengths, so I don't bother playing it anymore. Most BB's, especially German (KMS) BB's appear to have been nerfed, although it could apply to all BB's!?

So you expect to be able to land pin point citadels and devastating strikes every time you click left mouse? You do realise that this would work in reverse when people shoot at you also? I would rather leave it the way it is. RNG is not perfect by any stretch, but it keeps everyone honest and trolls everyone the same. 

A cruiser (or any ship in game) will always be able to bounce AP shells, when properly angled, if that shell does not overmatch your armour. Very important game mechanic to understand. Learning about overmatch and proper angling will only make you a much better player.

Comments: Are you referring to the EXP levels for getting a container? 2K, 12.5K and 37K? These are not credits it is EXP. Heck I have come up 1 EXP short for my last container once! Don't know what to say here. I thought it would be pretty obvious that if you have not reached the EXP score necessary to get a container you don't get one until you do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSndzC1HXjk

[AE]
199 posts
9,466 battles
18 hours ago, DeltaMikeBravo said:

I've been playing WOWS since February this year and have over 3,000 Random and 1,500 Co-Op games; over the last nine months, there have been many changes to the game, most of them successful and kudos to Wargaming for their implementation. There have, however, been some detrimental changes and problems unaddressed, viz:

5. Match-Making (MM): I've heard that Wargaming is going to address the many problems with MM, but here are some of the examples I've noted during October, viz: A game with my T8 Tirpitz that included nine (9) BB's per side, with the enemy, made up of six (6) x T10 BB's including 4 x T10 Yamato's, 2 x T10 Montana's plus 2 x T9 BB's and 1 x T8 BB plus 1 x T8 CV and 2 x T10 CA's; my poor Tirpitz was focussed fairly quickly as the Yamato's and Montana's formed a BB 'Wolf-Pack'; another T7 game comprised three (3) ships per side... the enemy had a T9 BB + a T9 DD and a T9 CV (Taiho) - we had a T7 BB 9 - my Scharnhorst), a T9 BB and a T8 CV: we lost, their DD and CV chewed us up! a third game (T10) had a T10 CV, 8 x BB's plus 3 x DD's per side... ridiculous! There are many other ludicrous examples! Also, where there used to be some form of a barrier at T7, it now appears that games now load quicker, but any combination of three (3) Tiers is allowed, regardless of how 'fair' it is to the lower tiers. Hence, T7 ships now constantly face T9 opponents and T7 BB's have a hard time against T9 CA's/CL's let alone T9 BB's. T5 ships cannot compete too successfully against T7 opponents and T8 ships are cannon-fodder for most T9/T10 opponents.

6. Russian Ships - slightly OP? In my Scharnhorst, I keep coming up against the Russian T9 Kronshtadt which seems a formidable enemy and certainly outguns and is better armored than any T7 ship. Whilst I can appreciate Russian pride, the Russian 'performance creeps' over the last nine months is disturbing!

Comments: In general I believe Wargaming is doing a good job, although I suspect their Submarines need some 'fine-tuning' in their mechanics, especially torpedoing! With the British push, there's a plethora of DD's coming back into the game (average of four (4) it seems, but this is causing problems with too many torpedos flooding the ocean area. Although I've played some DD's (Japanese, British and starting with American) it seems DD's are somewhat over-powered - DD's focus-firing BB's of the same level? Why have a BB if its armor is that innocuous? RNG has to be addressed as IMHO it's the single most frustrating element of the game! Can we force zero RNG for any BB firing at a target less than say, eight kilometers (<= 8 Kms.) away? Finally, when playing games to reach the 12,500 and 37,000 credit levels, the last game  Kmalways ends up just a few hundred credits short, necessitating one last game? Interested in comments and feedback - thx for reading this!

Rgds... Mike (DeltaMikeBravo)

Gidday Mike, and welcome to a WG product !

My best answers to your statements. (Caveats - I don't play randoms in ships. Only coop. Just getting back into the tanks after 2+ years of ships. But HUGE number of games so....)

1) To my knowledge, the FPS has absolutely nothing to do with internet connection. Did you mean ping? If you indeed meant FPS, then you probably need a graphics  card/ PC upgrade.

2) I cant say about the consumables, but I know that people change their tank round keys (AP/HE/ and HESH) with key allocation. I would expect you can change the hotkey somewhere.

3) Two parts. Belfast is a GREAT premium. Like almost all other GREAT (read game-breakingly OP) premiums, they tend to get withdrawn from sale once it becomes common knowledge amongst the players. This could go back as far as 8 or so years ago where T-64s tanks (I think) became so popular that there were often 5-6 per side, and the game became known as World of T-64s. Try to find out with reviews if something is OP, and get in quick. Second point, our server pool and the European onces cant be mixed because of the massive difference in ping rates that would occur.

4) Answered previously.

5) The biggest issue I have with WG. Sorry, but the ridiculous 3 tier spread, and associated awful lack of balance is here to stay. If 8 years of people griping about it in tanks has led to no SIGNIFICANT changes (they have tried everything BUT running a two only tier spread), then there is no chance of that in the much smaller ships pool. Tanks was a hugely successful product, mainly overseas, not in asia or US. Ships has had a mediocre response at best. I personally prefer the ships, as the tanks is well and truly broken with massive balance and mm issues. In bot games I only see my tier +1 or so. For something that has caused SO SO SO MANY WG players to leave the franchise in rage and frustration, I will never be able to understand why they didn't stick to a two tier spread. By having 3 tiers, unfairness, both real and perceived creeps in. It is completely unfair for a 5 to play a 7, or an 8 play a 10. An perception is a huge thing. IF the game only had two tiers, and had a generator that ensured over a days play that you were in top tier 50% of the time, and lower tier 50% of the time, nobody would complain. BUT make that a 3 tier spread and the obvious "unrandomness" becomes obvious. IF the game was truly fair, and not rigged, then players with a random generator should see, with every 4 games played, 1 at low tier, 2 at mid tier, and 1 at highest tier. That would be fair. Of course, that is simply not what people see. People see 3 at bottom, one at mid, and one maybe, at top. I simply cannot overemphasise how many friends I used to have in these games who no longer play. And without exception, the blatant rigging was the primary issue they had. Another big problem is the amount of players who will whine about so many other things but not this. Standard responses to the MM issue were usually met with "Get Good" and "Just leave if you don't like it". Well, huge numbers did. So many in fact, that as mentioned before, virtually nobody I used to play with still plays. The "Just leave then" comment is particularly ignorant. These games will only continue if there is a server population.

6) One more WG issue. Despite Russian armour being SMASHED in early WW2 and during the Arab-Israeli wars, apparently they are the best vehicles ever. Same with ships. One wag pointed out that the Russian navy has never actually sunk any enemy warship bigger than a cruiser (and without double checking that, I think he might just be right). The Panther and Tiger in game simply don't do what they did in the real world. To be fair to WG, unless this game featured firing out to 1 km, then the German tanks were never going to be as they were in real life.

7) No longer matters with new CV mode. Video of the torp attacks in youtube show that a long torp run, including arming distance, will be the standard.

8) Shit happens. Although, yes, at insanely close ranges the most technically advanced (stabilised) guns on big ships should be almost assured a hit.

9) I don't thing submarines will ever be a thing.

315 posts
4,638 battles

Just an observation, but it seems certain complaints are a phase players go through around the 2000 battle mark. I'm talking about frustration from not being able to hit what you think you have a right to hit, and not winning games you think you have a right to win. So matchmaking must be wrong, RNG must be unfair, ships are  unbalanced, etc etc.

Play another couple of thousand games and you'll come to realize: for every time you are the top dog, you must play as the underdog. For every time your team rolls your enemy, there's a game your team will be rolled no matter your hard carry. If you are bottom tier, you cannot be boss. You have to play careful, sneaky, and smart, searching for opportunities for team play.

For your specific example: Sharnhorst is T7, Kronshtadt is T9. T9 beats T7. That's not bias, Russian or otherwise, T9 ships are better than T7 ships. And don't go telling me Kronshtadt  is only a cruiser. Your are both light battleships / battlecruisers. In a 1-on-1 fair fight you are supposed to die. If you are smart, you don't take that fight. That's how the game works.

12 posts
4,911 battles

Thx for your comments and I largely agree. Problem with Match-Making though is getting seriously ridiculous! I just played a game in my T7 Scharnhorst - the enemy had ten (10) x BB's, 1 x T8 CV and a lonely T8 CA. The Scharnhorst is usually my most enjoyable ship, but in the last three or so weeks, I'm constantly battling T9 Izumo's. Sure it's easy to say both sides were similarly matched, but that doesn't help you when you're constantly bottom tier and rapidly deleted by vastly superior units. No point angling against the Izumo - it just pens you through the bow! My last game tonight was in a T8 Tirpitz against seven (7) T10, 1 x T9 and four T8 enemies. Why did I invest real money in so-called 'Premium' ships, so that I could face this ridiculous MM? Wargaming/WOWS should do something urgently to address a very serious problem that's taking the enjoyment out of the game, but many other posts suggest that they're too damned arrogant to listen!

I've heard that it's possible to 'sell' your game on the open market, with Wargaming's permission of course... does anyone know anything about the truth of this? I'll play this WOWS until December 31 and if nothing's changed by then, I'll divert my real money to an organization that listens. Thx for your help!

- Mike

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles
5 hours ago, DeltaMikeBravo said:

Why did I invest real money in so-called 'Premium' ships, so that I could face this ridiculous MM? Wargaming/WOWS should do something urgently to address a very serious problem that's taking the enjoyment out of the game, but many other posts suggest that they're too damned arrogant to listen!

Spending money has nothing to do with getting better MM. That would be P2W, but this is a F2P game. You spend money voluntarily, you paid and got the ship in your port, that's where the impact of spending money ended.

5 hours ago, DeltaMikeBravo said:

I've heard that it's possible to 'sell' your game on the open market, with Wargaming's permission of course... does anyone know anything about the truth of this?

That is against EULA, aka, totally illegal.

76 posts
6,188 battles

This isn't a complaint, but I would like to know why the torpedo targeting in the fantasy submarine mode is so random.

Like I have no trouble using ship torpedoes - I just line up the white and green markers, and send the fish on their way. Whether they hit or not depends on what the enemy ship does.

But with the fantasy subs, you line up with the target perfectly straight, and you sometimes get a green line, but mostly it is yellow. Then when you try and align the green and white markers, the green one changes to white.

It's obviously something I don't understand, or am doing wrong, so could somebody please tell me?

Also, what does it mean when you get one of the fantasy subs as a reward? Like I already have them all for the duration of the Halloween stage! :Smile_unsure:

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,830 posts
4,110 battles

The sub torps have varying speeds depending on what one you use.    As for getting them as a reward when you have them in port, I don't know.  I was asking the same question.

192 posts
1,019 battles
25 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

The sub torps have varying speeds depending on what one you use.    As for getting them as a reward when you have them in port, I don't know.  I was asking the same question.

Same question too, you will get the subs in port once you got 5 star in either both Previous scenarios but the Subs mission still showing in combat missions (Gerfalcon, Zipper Sub and SeeLowe.). However, if you completed the Subs mission, you get free vacant slots which is good. 

Edited by waichung1823

76 posts
6,188 battles
On 11/3/2018 at 7:56 PM, waichung1823 said:

Same question too, you will get the subs in port once you got 5 star in either both Previous scenarios but the Subs mission still showing in combat missions (Gerfalcon, Zipper Sub and SeeLowe.). However, if you completed the Subs mission, you get free vacant slots which is good. 

Ooh thanks - I was wondering how I got two vacant slots! :Smile_Default:

I know about the different torpedo speeds, but that still doesn't answer the weird and random sub torpedo targeting. There should be no reason why it is different from the ship torpedo targeting - and I think I understand about lead direction and time. So I must still be missing something. :Smile_child:

I think I've got it worked out - now earning nearly 100,000 credits a battle! Thanks to everyone who helped.

Edited by Leo_1408
additional info