Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Akyamarukh

how to server hack T8 MM to avoid T10 MM, :v

18 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
51 posts
209 battles

 

no, its 99% clickbait...... 

there is no way i share something like that....

 

 

but if you really want to avoid T10 MM, here is the simple trick

" any T8 sheeps doing division with T7 CV "

saipan CV is recommended for this one

 

LOL

 

if you like this idea PLEASE JOIN US on petition to give KRI Irian "Repair Party+18.1km main gun" instead of pesky reload Boosta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
245 posts
5,809 battles
20 minutes ago, Akyamarukh said:

no, its 99% clickbait...... 

I know, that’s why I clicked on it, much like Max_Battle, I like to be amused.

Edited by Grygus_Triss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Beta Tester
324 posts

You are better than those crying babies about their misery shyte (you know, those "other" threads) in T10 MM like they want to be top tier every battle.

I liked your last poll, bring "amusement" to the forum.

Edited by spixys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,285 posts
1 hour ago, Akyamarukh said:

 

no, its 99% clickbait...... 

there is no way i share something like that....

 

 

but if you really want to avoid T10 MM, here is the simple trick

" any T8 sheeps doing division with T7 CV "

saipan CV is recommended for this one

 

LOL

 

if you like this idea PLEASE JOIN US on petition to give KRI Irian "Repair Party+18.1km main gun" instead of pesky reload Boosta

tenor.gif?itemid=9623952

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Member
4,468 posts
25,638 battles

. . .

play T6 and meet T8 everyday

play T7 and meet T9 everyday

play T8 and meet TX everyday

play T9 and meet TX every day

. . . :fish_viking:

there is no other way:Smile_child: even Coop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Beta Tester
324 posts
11 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

. . .

play T6 and meet T8 everyday

play T7 and meet T9 everyday

play T8 and meet TX everyday

play T9 and meet TX every day

. . . :fish_viking:

there is no other way:Smile_child: even Coop

whine never depletes, i wish actual wine run this way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Video Contributor
2,264 posts
10,789 battles
1 hour ago, MatterCore said:

. . .

play T6 and meet T8 everyday

play T7 and meet T9 everyday

play T8 and meet TX everyday

play T9 and meet TX every day

. . . :fish_viking:

there is no other way:Smile_child: even Coop

Play T1 and meet T1 everyday :fish_cute_2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Beta Tester
324 posts
5 hours ago, MatterCore said:

oh my lewd

But it's the truth :Smile_teethhappy:

should make those whiners play tier 1 only :Smile_trollface:

Then they won't cry about being the bottom of something again.

Edited by spixys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
741 posts
8,493 battles
4 hours ago, spixys said:

But it's the truth :Smile_teethhappy:

should make those whiners play tier 1 only :Smile_trollface:

Then they won't cry about being the bottom of something again.

So, the answer is...

 

alex_yeah.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×