You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tagnbag

Co-op earnings less than before

30 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
86 posts
6,093 battles

WG, sometimes players just like to chill in co-op, or maybe they are tired of the toxicity in randoms and need a break. Why are the earnings so low now? 

I know they have always been well below randoms but I used to be able to advance a little.

Today I did 146K damage , in a prem ship, got the win, ran the plus 20% credit flag and the -10% repair cost  and made 45k credits? 

I noticed huge changes to credit earnings after the Musashi was released (in both co-op and random)  and now its impossible to go anywhere playing co-op.  Often now can win and still lose credits in a prem ship . Please make it at least affordable for the players who chill in there otherwise whats the point of even having a co-op? Im sure you have plenty of players who choose co-op for various reasons.

Next time randoms drive me nuts I guess ill just log off, not worth my time in co-op.  Sad Panda.

Beta Tester
86 posts
6,093 battles

A tiny increase so its not in negatives would be welcome, I don't expect it to come close to random.

FYI plenty of higher tiers in co-op's yolo and fail, leaving the moogles to try and face mulitple yamatos with lowly tier 8 cruisers.  Its not always a picnic.

Not everybody plays randoms, PVPs or 360 no-scopes.  🙂

Spread the love WG, give us a viable option to toxicity that doesn't make us homeless.

312 posts
4,076 battles
1 hour ago, Tagnbag said:

Next time randoms drive me nuts I guess ill just log off, not worth my time in co-op.  Sad Panda.

That's right. You need to go away from the game. The reason why Co-op have unforgivingly  low income is because you don't need that much of an effort. No matter how much damage you caused, the income will stay low. Me myself are also Co-op player. And then suddenly have the encourage to play at randoms. Why? because Co-op veterans are not the real veterans. The real veterans are those who plays randoms and repeat their mistakes until success. And let's face it. High tier post battle service are expensive. If you keep playing Co-op, you will never get any profitable amount of credits.

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

Just tested in coop with a ship that is not known for credit farming. PS, no prem time or signals used. Normal perma camo. No mission completed, so no bonus.

Looks alright to me. Although Missouri would get 400k at least.

shot-18_10.31_23_27.57-0071.thumb.jpg.37bfdfcf2e0363cbbf21b88c33f1a497.jpg

[LBAS]
4,475 posts
25,652 battles
13 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

The hell man... do you even spend on anything 😂

in my clan ~50% are Coop players, play with Premium Account and lot of Premium ships :cap_wander:

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,834 posts
4,134 battles

If you have the right ships then you never lose money in Coop.  In fact you can make a decent profit for a mode where  W key andLeft mouse click is the best tactic

1,011 posts
7,471 battles
13 hours ago, Tagnbag said:

Today I did 146K damage , in a prem ship, got the win, ran the plus 20% credit flag and the -10% repair cost  and made 45k credits? 

In coop, if you use no or only one premium consumable and fly economy flags, you can stay positive at low and mid tier. Mid tier probably is the most profitable. At high tier coop, you may make some credits in a good game, but games easily slip into negative balance. 

Also seems easier to make credits in DDs and cruisers, rather than BBs.

13 hours ago, Tagnbag said:

Next time randoms drive me nuts I guess ill just log off, not worth my time in co-op.  Sad Panda

Good decision.

Or switch to scenarios, they are good XP and credit earners and they are pretty much like coop, ie player vs computer. Although operations can be lost by a potato team, coop you can win single-handed.

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles
5 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

LtDan is a god when it comes to Coop earning.  I doubt there is anyone in game with that kind of earnings and fxp from pure PVP.

Well I have saved up a few thousands fxp flags and camo to challenge him. Sadly I need someone to sponsor me prem account. :Smile_trollface:

Beta Tester
767 posts
8,598 battles

I play a fair whack of both PvP and PvE.

I much rather PvP but I have to be fired up for it. I don't mind saying I play to win and that's my goal every time. But that need to win can lead to... "frustrations" so sometimes, like a friend who only plays coop said to me as I tried to get him to play PvP with me...

"Sometimes I just like to look at my pretty ship, see the sea roll by peacefully and listen to the roar of the cannons without stress".

BUT, as much as I agree with that and often will have just a day on coop... a bad PvP game will yield more than a good PvE game in my experience.

I get that some people play coop. I do.

I also encourage everyone to try to learn PvP, the rewards are just so much more.

You can turn off your stats if you are embarrassed.

PvP is just better.

Not judging - I'm just saying the rewards are better.

312 posts
4,076 battles
12 hours ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

Yeah Right.......

1611616585_WOWSStats2018.thumb.PNG.05a6c3f1d129d6e78dc1ce9ef8b96e5d.PNG

You are spending so much money on that. Some Co-op players out there can't afford doubloons to exchange it into credits. Fortunately, WG has decided to implement coals, daily shipments,and operations. Just think about it. Having over 3K Co-op battle and credits are mostly sitting at 10M.

13 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Looks alright to me. Although Missouri would get 400k at least.

Those are high tier games. It looks like you just have an aggressive game. And being aggressive in Co-op is the key to have plenty of outcome.

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles
5 hours ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

Those are high tier games. It looks like you just have an aggressive game. And being aggressive in Co-op is the key to have plenty of outcome.

Yes, true. How else to play coop. I always rush b. One of my goal in coop is to test how long I can survive. Cause, unlike human players, bots will always focus you.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,287 posts
10 hours ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

You are spending so much money on that. Some Co-op players out there can't afford doubloons to exchange it into credits. Fortunately, WG has decided to implement coals, daily shipments,and operations. Just think about it. Having over 3K Co-op battle and credits are mostly sitting at 10M.

It's not that much money, and I can't take it with me when I pass on......

It is not hard to make credits in Co-op if you know the sweet spot tier's to play in. Tier 7 and 8 are both great tiers to make credits. With a premium account, camo and flags, even on a bad game, I can clear 100K in credits. On good games, I can clear 3-4 times that.

28 posts
1,300 battles

You know I had a similar thread up here once, and I also got a bunch of folks saying: "Just play PVP!!!111 It's a PVP GAME!!111" 

I get that, I do. But, if I'm going to be honest, I have no actual interest in playing a PVP game. I just straight up don't like PVP. I *do* like world of warships though, and to me playing the co-op mode is just plain good fun (and the operations are also good fun too!) I actually played world of tanks for awhile, and loved the graphics, gameplay, tanks ect...but I simply couldn't stand the lack of co-op. I just flat out don't enjoy playing pvp. If this game had been PVP only then there is simply no way I would have played this long, let alone continue to play. 

I think that there really are enough players like me and the original poster out there for WG to rethink their co-op system and rewards. I think that none of us are asking for the same rewards as playing PVP (as even I would admit that would be silly,) but just a little bump to make it more profitable would go a long way. Maybe a new mode, a new setting, something...I really don't think that is asking for much. 

But that is just my opinion.  

312 posts
4,076 battles
10 hours ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

Tier 7 and 8 are both great tiers to make credits. With a premium account, camo and flags, even on a bad game, I can clear 100K in credits. On good games, I can clear 3-4 times that.

That's right. But I feel like premium account is the least most influential thing to print out much credits if I didn't have any flags or camo.

Edited by mr_glitchy_R

[LBAS]
4,475 posts
25,652 battles
Just now, mr_glitchy_R said:

That's right. But I feel like premium account is the most influential thing to print out much credits.

haro haro,

I have no premium acc, no per camo, no signals, only clan bonus

no problem for credits

reason: I play in Random Ranked Operation too

many way to make credits, never hope about profit in Coop

Screenshot-2018-11-2 World of Warships Asia - free online multiplayer naval war game about battleships.png