You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Mike_L3

Le terrible is TRULLY TREEIBLE for any one buy it.

22 comments in this topic

[502ND]
5 posts
1,360 battles

>5x1 139MM  looking good? No, because  you need to turn 45 degree to make sure all of them could fire. That means for any target that u shooting,u are also a very big+easy shot target for them.

And the turning speed for turrets is slowly for 54 speed. If u want to shot under this speed.do not try to QQ/EE,cause turrets can not follow the aiming point .

And it has a very low DPM in ALL TIER 8 DD.

10%fire change per shot with flag is op? No,because u have very low DPM.  The actual fire chance per minute is very low. 

>As a attack DD, u have a super loooooooooooong body and a very bad turning range------690M!

2 above means ,shoting enemy dd is difficult for u. u have some fire advantage but that only have 10 seconds and only work in a very limit situation.

Oh ,one more things.

6.6KM camo + NO SMOKE ,u can not do anything to defense ur base.

If u fight with UK DD,well.....u will see smoke up and then u will die---super long body +690 turning range means u will need at least 10 seconds to turn around and run away. 

Low DPM

Low camo

No smoke.

This is not DD, more like CL with DD hp and guns and a stupid high speed but can not use this advantage in a good way.

every thing is just looking good but actually quite worse during the real fight.

120 posts
22,851 battles

Well its French & the name has the word "Terrible" in it. I would guess anyone with a functional brain who bought it usually have terrible games in whatever ship they play, mostly cause their "functional brain" is the limiting factor there. :P

[502ND]
5 posts
1,360 battles
2 小時前,mr_glitchy_R 說:

@Mike_L3 First of all, what is your purpose to buy this ship?

Buy for what WG called ATTACK.

U know ,in aisa server,every one hind behind each other ,play like cowards.

1,011 posts
7,459 battles

I needed some economy flags and doubloons anyway and when I saw that there is a discounted package with those AND a 55 knot DD, I couldn’t resist.

My initial impression of Le Terrible is similar to yours. Le Terrible, c’est un bateau terrible!

From a collectors point of view, it has a few unique features. This is the first ship that can outrun torps… But considering Le Terrible is a T8, unless you meet a Sims with long-range torps, that’s not gonna happen in battle because the torps under 50 knots are at low tiers.

If the high speed will compensate for lack of smoke, I don’t’ know yet. This ship requires a different gameplay. I guess changes in speed may be more effective than changes in direction.

About capping early in the game, you will definitely be the first to arrive at a cap, but you will struggle to defend it. Later in the game, you may spot an undefended cap and quickly zip over there to flip it.

Just imagine you are the only DD on your team in Le Terrible. That could end terribly for the team!

The main gun reload booster I found difficult to use. You would wish to be able to keep up that high rate of fire for the full 15 sec, but I found that often didn’t work.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,833 posts
4,122 battles
Just now, PeterMoe1963 said:

actually, Le Terrible is in the Guinness Book of Records as *the* fastest turd.

You haven't seen me after a curry.

[AMPOL]
42 posts
3,421 battles
3 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

It has to be one of the most attractive ships in the game but overall is just a turd.....a very fast turd.

Would that make it a [deep] sea racing mullet?

[PEEDZ]
20 posts
5,717 battles

All this terrible talk about the french DD, and part of me still wants to get it 😞

If WG even implemented an open class T8 Operation she might be good for that :cap_hmm:

1,011 posts
7,459 battles
14 hours ago, Snow75 said:

All this terrible talk about the french DD, and part of me still wants to get it 😞

14 hours ago, PGM991 said:

yet someone still buying it???

Well, I bought the ship.

I often read/watch reviews before buying, but what people/reviews say only goes so far. I have often seen that ships I like get bad reviews and ships I don't like get good reviews.

Le Terrible is the fastest ship in the game, it is attractive as a collector's item.

I have only played a few games coop so far. Still getting used to the reload booster and the fast speed.

Not sure I have encountered a Le Terrible in a Random battle yet.

491 posts
7,634 battles

The Le Fantasque DDs were ships I was wanting in game ever since I started playing WOWS. So no matter how bad it is I would very likely be buying it anyway. So I did.

Goes ok in co-op, but its glaring shortcomings are very easy to see even in the 16 games I have only played so far.

Flamu sums the ship up pretty well

1,340 posts
8,848 battles

I think it requires players to know what they are doing. Most players I see tend to perform badly in it, but those that know how to use it can probably make it shine.

Just today I saw an enemy Le Terrible get a Kraken. Though he still lost the match he nearly topped my base xp, and I was the top scorer on the winning team. I got about 1.8k base xp and he got 1.6k iirc.

55 posts
220 battles

Le Terible is OP in the right hand

THIS JUST Recently happen, 

1. there is 4 DD vs 4 DD and i am in Kiev

2. i am basically doing nothing, if you can call it i am just sail for nothing

SmJUdNzYIKJGjGkWW8oOCdOTUUr-QcJWRHTdzTcl

vz-pMCMc7OwYVmasrAzQE01ljGgC6PcSQyrVvhIh

u76R069YxYdf2dDZMPeen1N8kBT4qMDuc2mQJKGC

based on this picture we can conclude Le Terible is singlehandedly carry the team

FRICKEN BBQ ship

this ship feels like Russian DD, gud at BBQ

[AE]
200 posts
9,481 battles
On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 11:22 AM, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

You haven't seen me after a curry.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA.

Brilliant.

1,011 posts
7,459 battles
On 11/1/2018 at 4:21 PM, HobartAWD said:

Goes ok in co-op, but its glaring shortcomings are very easy to see even in the 16 games I have only played so far.

Flamu sums the ship up pretty well

I agree that it goes well in coop, torps and reload boosters mean you can do damage, and the speed gets you to your victims quickly. However, the bots let you live when in the same situation in Radom, human players kill you quickly.

Watched that Flamu video last night and it sounded like he really wanted to get the best out of Let Terrible. He tried several different builds, he didn’t just go by first impressions. He also pointed out that you want every captain skill you can get, and you would really want a 30 point captain for this ship. He also pointed out that when other DD’s can do many tasks well, Le Terrible does one or two well - WG just stripped too many things away, in exchange for speed.