You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Akyamarukh

[POLL] what T8 MM Real Problem??

what do you think that make people struggle in T8? (only choose one)  

27 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think that make people struggle in T8? (for non CV player)

• T8 become bottom tier fodder, and T10 player simply make em food for their mistake
    • some T8 sheeps like Mogami, non buffed hipper or New Orlean before split is CRAP that T6 Nurnberg could rekt it away
    • T10 player is simply too unicum and more experienced than T8 freshly 2K battle player
    • DELETE MIDWAAAAAY!!!!
    • i am pure CO-OP player and struggle with minus credit
    • Khabarovsk is basically T11 light cruiser without citadel and +3MM is basically total bullshit
    • #Fusolivesmatter, STOP MAKING FUSO as CV TARGET AT TEST SERVER!!!
    • #China just sell their U.S bond, and Trump dont give sheet
    • Everything from Choice 1~3 is right!

20 comments in this topic

60 posts
237 battles

well, a lot of people complain about T8 MM..... so since WG wont bother to change it, i will ive my opinion

1. MOST OF T10 player is also need to play T8 sheep

if you think those T10 player is fatty greedy capitalist you are somewhat wrong. even those borjuis greedy capitalist is working hard before earn their monies.....

T10 player is also CROSS the T8 HELL and instead of complaining...

they just keep playing and improving....... 

its true you can pay to use free XP and premium time and premium flag, BUT REMEMBER, those flag and camo is also OBTAINABLE FOR FREE!!  STACK EM all and T9 is only 1 week :v

2. dont grind credit at T8

here is some problem, after you got enough XP to T9... dont have enough credit.... GO BACK to lower tier if you not skilled enough in T8. minus credit is for real!

instead of complaining, JUST BE ADAPTIVE (the one who survived the worst environment is not the strongest.... but the adaptive)

play T6 or T7 wont harmfull so much

3. most of T10 player is 3x more experienced than fresh T8 player

it wasnt the T10 ship that ultrapowered...... ITS THEPLAYER who helm the smelly T10 ship! most of player that have multiple T10 sheeps have 4K++ battle, and compared to T8 fresh player that only do 1000x battle?

someone random : bro, i am just did 5K and still struggle in T8 despite using best sheep

someone random2 : oi, just admit you are noooob.... i also play T8 and doing fine!

4. Ignore stat if you are newbie

stat can INCREASE SLIGHT BY SLIGHT, its experience and losing that teach us more! those unicum is also crap player before 5K battle.

its true some people are simply prodigy or just playing CV for shortcut EZ high stat. but all the time everyone is start as average, noob, missed shot, broadside and lol moment.

LOSE TEACH YOU MORE THAN LOSING.....

5. DONT HURT YOURSELF :v

you dont need to play T8, you can keep stay in T7. if you really want T10 sheep...... BE ADAPTIVE AND PROVE YOU ARE WORTH IT TO GET T10 sheep!

warning :

this thread contain bullshit, bias opinion and Eye-hurt content. the creator of this thread wont responsible for any minor/major mental damage caused by this thread. read it with pre-caution.

60 posts
237 battles
5 minutes ago, Gesterbein said:

naver had problem with T10 MM when im playing T8 Baltimore lol

Baltimore is BETTER than old T8 New Orlean before split. also hipper before buff feels crap too.

now the last crap remaining is only Mogami, its just simply buff range 203mm with 17.5km range.

the old New Orlean just make me give up to get des meme

28 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

You should have put the warning at the start.

any biscuit product contain alergen warning at the back of their package, i am just do based on it. 

68 posts
3,092 battles

I hope Tier 8 stock Ships can only be match at a maximum of Tier 9 and limit on Tier 7.
I have 3-4 stock ships and all of them always match me to the tier 9-10. Not fun cause you will always be the food for them. :Smile_sad:

208 posts
8,201 battles
6 hours ago, Akyamarukh said:

Baltimore is BETTER than old T8 New Orlean before split. also hipper before buff feels crap too.

now the last crap remaining is only Mogami, its just simply buff range 203mm with 17.5km range.

the old New Orlean just make me give up to get des meme

any biscuit product contain alergen warning at the back of their package, i am just do based on it. 

sorry nope lol 
T8 IJN ships doesnt have range more than 15.8 unless u using spotter plane, beside mogami gun range is fine right now.....
giving her 17.5 km just make her become target from sniper BB like Yamato lol

Edited by Gesterbein

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles

Half the issue is the overjuiced economy, meaning T10s don't lose creds.

The other issue is the legendary module grinding...

I avoid playing 8 a lot now, just not fun... And I don't know who the lucky folks are that get top tier if I play 6...

The warships economy is generous and I love it but as with all WG titles +/-2 is really really really frustrating!

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts

"i am pure CO-OP player and struggle with minus credit"

I'd take that line out of your poll.

I'm sitting on 370 million credits at the moment, and I'm not the only player with that many credits who only plays Co-Op........

Edited by LtDan_IceCream

60 posts
237 battles
43 minutes ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

"i am pure CO-OP player and struggle with minus credit"

I'd take that line out of your poll.

I'm sitting on 370 million credits at the moment, and I'm not the only player with that many credits who only plays Co-Op........

someone just pick the option, how did you end up 370million credit? did you already all T10 sheeps?

even i need credit to unlock more lol

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
324 posts

I love this poll, it gave me an option to choose "I don't give a ship" - because I don't really give a ship.

Other obvious troll should learn to make polls like this guy.:Smile_teethhappy:

And btw I do like being bottom tier sometime - so that I don't feel too sad about my lost.:Smile_trollface:

Edited by spixys

[LBAS]
4,485 posts
25,665 battles
1 hour ago, Akyamarukh said:

someone just pick the option, how did you end up 370million credit? did you already all T10 sheeps?

for a Coop player thats too much or goddamn rich

u should wonder about FREE EXP, credits can buy in premium shop no problem :Smile_trollface:

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts
1 hour ago, Akyamarukh said:

Lots of flags and premium time.

I don't have any Tier 10 ships. I don't need them either, they just don't make any credits.

Tier 9's are the max I'll go, but the sweet spot is tier 7.....

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts
6 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

for a Coop player thats too much or goddamn rich

u should wonder about FREE EXP, credits can buy in premium shop no problem :Smile_trollface:

I'm sitting on 5.3 million free xp.

If only I had a ship I was willing to spend it on.....(already have Missouri, Kronstadt, Musashi and Nelson, though most of them never leave port...)

[LBAS]
4,485 posts
25,665 battles
1 minute ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

I'm sitting on 5.3 million free xp.

(already have Missouri, Kronstadt, Musashi and Nelson,...)

:Smile_trollface: Coop only :cap_win:

Edited by MatterCore

[LNA]
1,665 posts
10,470 battles

Overcrowding of tier 10 will happen sooner or later just like WoT. In WoT you have it even worse , you can count on being bottom feeder for 20+ matches before MM throw a top tier match your way.

What devs really need  to think about right now is diversify activities by the tier , so that the elite crowd at the top wont bore themself to death with killing the rare tier 8 newbie trying to get by.

And their 3/5/7 format ensure that if you have 3 "problematic" player at the top , your team will almost always have a lose.

We should have enough tier 10 contents in anycase, i urge that devs , and employees make more activities that involve different tiers.

321 posts
4,672 battles
10 hours ago, Akyamarukh said:

Oh yes, please!

Screenshot (391).png

[LBAS]
4,485 posts
25,665 battles
13 hours ago, Akyamarukh said:

hell ya I will switch to 155 and :cap_rambo:

9 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

There we go, classic sharkbait style..

14 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

You should have put the warning at the start.

what :cap_wander_2:

14 hours ago, Akyamarukh said:

warning :

this thread contain bullshit, bias opinion and Eye-hurt content.

the creator of this thread wont responsible for any minor/major mental damage caused by this thread. read it with pre-caution.

the-meg.108319.jpg

Edited by MatterCore