Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BunnyDragon

Play Button Not Working

4 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

98
[911]
Member
487 posts

I've mentioned this in Bug Reports before and it's happened again.

My connection is good, WGC has pulled up, and I can navigate the menu and options, and they work.

However, when I push the play button to get started, nothing happens. 

???????WTF??????????

Any idea what's going on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
768
[HMAS_]
Member
1,880 posts
12,484 battles
34 minutes ago, BunnyDragon said:

I've mentioned this in Bug Reports before and it's happened again.

My connection is good, WGC has pulled up, and I can navigate the menu and options, and they work.

However, when I push the play button to get started, nothing happens. 

???????WTF??????????

Any idea what's going on?

Sometimes it won't work if your in a div, & not looking at the ship you actually have selected.....

Could it be a mod? I've had that happen sometimes with a early build of a mod.....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
70 posts
2,871 battles
2 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

Sometimes it won't work if your in a div, & not looking at the ship you actually have selected.....

Could it be a mod? I've had that happen sometimes with a early build of a mod.....

 

I think OP means he/she can't even start the game, not start a match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
98
[911]
Member
487 posts
12 minutes ago, Dendi_Superman said:

I think OP means he/she can't even start the game, not start a match.

That is correct, I can't even get the game to start.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×