Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MatterCore

A corner for ports

157 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

672
[-CAT-]
Member
1,555 posts
9,988 battles
15 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

you dont remember, based on this boat

 

Forgot :Smile_hiding:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,133
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,314 posts
38,204 battles

stand by for 0.9.4 :fish_haloween:

Jacuzzi.jpg

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
672
[-CAT-]
Member
1,555 posts
9,988 battles
19 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

stand by for 0.9.4 :fish_haloween:

Jacuzzi.jpg

I missed this.

Both port and game.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,133
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,314 posts
38,204 battles
21 hours ago, S0und_Theif said:

I missed this.

Both port and game.

wad, 2016?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
672
[-CAT-]
Member
1,555 posts
9,988 battles
5 hours ago, MatterCore said:

wad, 2016?

Yes.

But since I only started at 2018, I missed them. April fools play and bath tub port.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,133
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,314 posts
38,204 battles
21 hours ago, S0und_Theif said:

Yes.

But since I only started at 2018, I missed them. April fools play and bath tub port.

It was a casual mode, T1 only not much special except Sub Torp launcher

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,133
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,314 posts
38,204 battles

Episode 2 :etc_hide_turtle:

phpeLOfIH.thumb.jpg.99b38ec543c55d2013df4b5e30e5f454.jpgphpbENnkh.thumb.jpg.a00ebf9020f5763130d099273b4742b9.jpg

Spoiler

intro.webm_snapshot_00_13_751.thumb.png.112c9f40d234c0dd4f66aefd42425196.pngintro.webm_snapshot_00_08_033.thumb.png.3eb7dfff1a0c92afb14f0be6bdf4e697.pngintro.webm_snapshot_00_01_876.thumb.png.b702c3736d4db45233dd506790f5f5b0.png

Spoiler

dy0.thumb.png.67a7d34df319781dc13fbc76c08e77f8.pngdy1.thumb.png.6aeae99b2aaf902b21d8bfbefa04f342.pngdy2.thumb.png.cf2e51db47420d8f7a64d0eacb76eafa.png

 

Edited by MatterCore
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
672
[-CAT-]
Member
1,555 posts
9,988 battles
11 hours ago, MatterCore said:

Episode 2 :etc_hide_turtle:

phpeLOfIH.thumb.jpg.99b38ec543c55d2013df4b5e30e5f454.jpgphpbENnkh.thumb.jpg.a00ebf9020f5763130d099273b4742b9.jpg

Ah the dockyard.

Brings back memories. Bad and painful memories.

 

I did not know ep 14 is released.

 

Edited by S0und_Theif
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,133
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,314 posts
38,204 battles
16 hours ago, S0und_Theif said:

Ah the dockyard.

Brings back memories. Bad and painful memories.

 

I did not know ep 14 is released.

 

Wad wud, Ep14 . . . weeb time has come :cap_win:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
672
[-CAT-]
Member
1,555 posts
9,988 battles
8 hours ago, MatterCore said:

Wad wud, Ep14 . . . weeb time has come :cap_win:

Also, reading new manga.

Lotus Eaters
Cheating Detective Satori

🙂

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,133
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,314 posts
38,204 battles
22 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

Also, reading new manga.

Lotus Eaters
Cheating Detective Satori

🙂

:etc_hide_turtle:The latest manga was about 15 years ago that I read :fish_boom:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
672
[-CAT-]
Member
1,555 posts
9,988 battles
19 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

:etc_hide_turtle:The latest manga was about 15 years ago that I read :fish_boom:

:cap_wander_2::cap_fainting:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,133
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,314 posts
38,204 battles
39 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

:cap_wander_2::cap_fainting:

15 years ago I were 18 . . . and now 33+

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
672
[-CAT-]
Member
1,555 posts
9,988 battles
22 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

15 years ago I were 18 . . . and now 33+

Almost the same as you. :Smile_hiding:

Edited by S0und_Theif
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,133
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,314 posts
38,204 battles
10 hours ago, S0und_Theif said:

Almost the same as you. :Smile_hiding:

:Smile_honoring: The manga in my country get censorship heavily, rather quit than read

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
672
[-CAT-]
Member
1,555 posts
9,988 battles
14 hours ago, MatterCore said:

:Smile_honoring: The manga in my country get censorship heavily, rather quit than read

I see. :fish_book::Smile_sad:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,133
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,314 posts
38,204 battles

Black Sea part 1

BlackSea.jpg.24ca37f83a3d14c12b85f1749b2

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
672
[-CAT-]
Member
1,555 posts
9,988 battles
1 hour ago, MatterCore said:

Black Sea part 1

BlackSea.jpg.24ca37f83a3d14c12b85f1749b2

Just like the Fjord port, ships in the "black sea" port also does not rock. :fish_book:

Maybe the animation is too resource heavy and developers took shortcuts?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,133
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,314 posts
38,204 battles
15 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

Just like the Fjord port, ships in the "black sea" port also does not rock. :fish_book:

Maybe the animation is too resource heavy and developers took shortcuts?

only the ship of players/AI got shake/rock

Decorative ships got none

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
672
[-CAT-]
Member
1,555 posts
9,988 battles
6 hours ago, MatterCore said:

only the ship of players/AI got shake/rock

Decorative ships got none

The old black sea port, player ship shake / rock.

The new black sea port, player ship does not shake / rock.

At least from my end. :cap_hmm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,133
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,314 posts
38,204 battles
5 hours ago, S0und_Theif said:

 

The new black sea port, player ship does not shake / rock.

At least from my end. :cap_hmm:

Novorossiysk? its more like deep inside the bay, the water is not rough and strong :Smile_child: just like Fjord

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,133
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,314 posts
38,204 battles

Anniversary version :cat_bubble: The old version

shot-20.05.16_23.15.44-0692.jpg3PRDW5o.thumb.png.991e1072be004388d01733180527a4cc.png

 

I forgot about this one

J.thumb.jpg.09dfece717600eb4ebec8772c1d0e292.jpg

Edited by MatterCore
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,133
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,314 posts
38,204 battles

Finally, I'm done

A-150 Secret version

shot-20_05.18_18_42.00-0082.thumb.jpg.e90787549975e18b52280358164218d0.jpgshot-20_05.18_18_42.06-0937.thumb.jpg.38f9e7b455636364f127a47ce58ed25f.jpg

shot-20_05.18_18_42.39-0644.thumb.jpg.2578d167ba683344f39231f226b5f164.jpgshot-20_05.18_18_42.50-0992.thumb.jpg.a31ed64b1e13e753554c5f8efa655c03.jpg

Spoiler

Wiki-background.jpg.thumb.jpg.7f6f881f4a87147b0b4b53e26654827b.jpg

 

Edited by MatterCore
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
672
[-CAT-]
Member
1,555 posts
9,988 battles
7 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

Finally, I'm done

shot-20_05.18_18_42.00-0082.thumb.jpg.e90787549975e18b52280358164218d0.jpgshot-20_05.18_18_42.06-0937.thumb.jpg.38f9e7b455636364f127a47ce58ed25f.jpg

shot-20_05.18_18_42.39-0644.thumb.jpg.2578d167ba683344f39231f226b5f164.jpgshot-20_05.18_18_42.50-0992.thumb.jpg.a31ed64b1e13e753554c5f8efa655c03.jpg

Se7en guns. 🙂

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,133
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,314 posts
38,204 battles
1 minute ago, S0und_Theif said:

Se7en guns. 🙂

3 months to finish :dance_turtle:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×