Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Soloun

Aim Assists

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

74
[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
273 posts
7,090 battles

Hi All,

Just curious if others have noticed an increase in being shot while not spotted for awhile?

I've been seeing it a bit more often then normal in higher tiers, 9-10, I've dropped into concealment for at least 30sec, I've moved a considerable distance, tacked a couple times, in one instance I went right around behind an island and hadn't yet come out from behind it :) 

Suddenly from no where, still un spotted, BOOM massive salvo comes in and I'm wrecked. It's like they can see me even when I'm not spotted?

I'm not whining, this type of thing happens but it seems to becoming more common of late and I'm curious if it's just bad luck on my part, quite possible, or if others have had similar stuff happen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,780 posts
11,306 battles

I have my Shadowplay set to record the last 30 seconds when I hit a hotkey.

It helps at times like these when mysterious things happen.

I sometimes have a WTF moment and then go back and look at vidcap and see what actually happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Video Contributor
2,388 posts
11,465 battles
20 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

I have my Shadowplay set to record the last 30 seconds when I hit a hotkey.

It helps at times like these when mysterious things happen.

I sometimes have a WTF moment and then go back and look at vidcap and see what actually happened.

I wish Nvidia experience can record epic moment like torpedobeat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,780 posts
11,306 battles
18 minutes ago, Onlinegamer said:

I wish Nvidia experience can record epic moment like torpedobeat

It does have some highlights thing? Meant to record epic moments? I have never looked into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TDA]
Alpha Tester
1,997 posts
7,565 battles
1 hour ago, Max_Battle said:

I have my Shadowplay set to record the last 30 seconds when I hit a hotkey.

It helps at times like these when mysterious things happen.

I sometimes have a WTF moment and then go back and look at vidcap and see what actually happened.

 I need one of these things for my real life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2,365 posts
14,917 battles
43 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

It does have some highlights thing? Meant to record epic moments? I have never looked into it.

Yeah, you can enable a watcher that will start recording including the previous minute

 

shift + alt +f10 to enable

alt + f10 to start

 

Edited by keskparane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
7,897 posts
8,143 battles

I didn't Know of any aim assist that can reveal unspotted targets. The ones I saw used by mostly Chinese hackers were the ones that marks lead points on the reticle.

Revealing non spotted target will need entirely different kind of hacking. But as far as I knew this was supposed to be server side data.

Have you double checked the replays? Maybe you were in an obvious location? Maybe player just tried his luck? Or a very long distance shot with spotter plane?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Video Contributor
2,388 posts
11,465 battles
1 hour ago, Max_Battle said:

It does have some highlights thing? Meant to record epic moments? I have never looked into it.

it has highlight mode but this thing must kill or be killed i dont know how long does it take for wows 

meanwhile epic moment need to record manual mode (either instant replay or record what you want)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,780 posts
11,306 battles
1 hour ago, keskparane said:

Yeah, you can enable a watcher that will start recording including the previous minute

 

shift + alt +f10 to enable

alt + f10 to start

 

Yeah that's what I was talking about. Just set it to record the last X seconds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
288 posts
368 battles

it can happen, it was no cheat at all..... anyone with ultra instinct can do it.

no i am not joking, since i am do it myself..... 

tell me, if you did 6K~10K battle... you will know without thinking, where is enemy heading

 

if you get full salvo from cruiser ITS MORE LIKELY TO HAPPEN.....

if its BB.... waow ultra lucky.... or indeed cheat

 

ALSO REMEMBER.... THIS IS SEA server, our unicum level is different than those other server.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
10 posts
10,141 battles
21 hours ago, Soloun said:

Hi All,

Just curious if others have noticed an increase in being shot while not spotted for awhile?

I've been seeing it a bit more often then normal in higher tiers, 9-10, I've dropped into concealment for at least 30sec, I've moved a considerable distance, tacked a couple times, in one instance I went right around behind an island and hadn't yet come out from behind it 🙂

Suddenly from no where, still un spotted, BOOM massive salvo comes in and I'm wrecked. It's like they can see me even when I'm not spotted?

I'm not whining, this type of thing happens but it seems to becoming more common of late and I'm curious if it's just bad luck on my part, quite possible, or if others have had similar stuff happen?

 I don't think it's bad luck, Have had similar situation more than once, but recently a few weeks back I ducked in behind an Island to avoid a string of torps heading my way, then sat there watching them pass under the island just missing me? WTF. something very fishy going on at times.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
74
[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
273 posts
7,090 battles

Yea it's probably just bad luck for me and good luck for the reds I guess. Lately it has been happening more, at least it "feels" that way, so quite probably bias involved observer effect type of thing. 

I believe the Torps thing is a graphic glitch, they are rendered but can't hit anything and cause dmg, I could be wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,780 posts
11,306 battles
23 hours ago, AntifoulAwl said:

 I need one of these things for my real life.

*Reviews footage*

"Oh, I see. You should NOT have held my beer and NO I DID NOT have that..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
7,897 posts
8,143 battles
1 hour ago, Soloun said:

I believe the Torps thing is a graphic glitch, they are rendered but can't hit anything and cause dmg, I could be wrong. 

Can confirm. Glitched torps simply passes under your boat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×