Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
dieselhead

MM and KArma

23 comments in this topic

347 posts
7,084 battles

Can anyone actually verify 100% that your in game Karma has an effect on your MM? Is this an actual fact or not? Perhaps Huggins can weigh in here?

1,491 posts
16 minutes ago, dieselhead said:

Useless reply like usual from you...do you actually know if its a fact or not? If not then move along,pretty simple really.

Take a read of the other 100 threads about karma, BEFORE posting more useless threads with stupid questions,  because if you don't, you can expect it to fill with memes !

Ordrazz

71 posts
5,241 battles

Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in

a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion,

I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,134 battles
17 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Seriously, just do what the rest of us do and become completely jaded towards karma, you’ll save yourself a lot of grief.

or be like the other half that dont give a rats patooty about it because it means nothing and affects nothing.  The only thing karma does is give us regular threads to fill with memes.

247 posts
5,822 battles
2 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

or be like the other half that dont give a rats patooty about it because it means nothing and affects nothing.  The only thing karma does is give us regular threads to fill with memes.

Either / or

Point is, if you don’t want more grief, don’t mention it in the forums.

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
324 posts
5 hours ago, dieselhead said:

Useless reply like usual from you...do you actually know if its a fact or not? If not then move along,pretty simple really.

Perhaps your own personal karma affects you, it has nothing to do with the game's karma. - by the way, that applies to 99% of people who think like op.

Go to church/temple/whatever religious place you believe in and repent yourself then?:Smile_teethhappy:

My karma is 0 in game and I don't see any difference in MM.

Edited by spixys

145 posts
1,297 battles

The way I get reported when dev striking someone I guess my karma should be negative hundreds now. that doesnt mean Matchmaking will take my myogi against Yamato. 

347 posts
7,084 battles
10 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

Take a read of the other 100 threads about karma, BEFORE posting more useless threads with stupid questions,  because if you don't, you can expect it to fill with memes !

Ordrazz

Yeah I've read a lot of them and no where does it 100% say yes or no to the question. I was actually hoping for an answer from someone official rather than all the usual rumors and BS.

Beta Tester
770 posts
8,629 battles
28 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

Where's @yobbo1972 ?? 

I thought he would've joined this thread by now.....

It is a Karma thread after all......

:cap_horn:

Or @Skarhabek or or one of his secret "clone" accounts 

:Smile_trollface:

Ordrazz

Don't hold your breath.

I am still wait for him on for fix super container advice for more improv.

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
324 posts
2 hours ago, dieselhead said:

Yeah I've read a lot of them and no where does it 100% say yes or no to the question. I was actually hoping for an answer from someone official rather than all the usual rumors and BS.

This thread is BS, so do your opening thread too. :Smile_teethhappy:, that's why your MM looks like excrement, happy?

But I enjoy the MEME and some threads from the "disciples"  :Smile_teethhappy:

So bring them in for my amusement.

Edited by spixys

1,491 posts

I got some positive karma points today....  Didn't improve my MM any....  Still ended up in battles 2 tiers above my ship....

:Smile_sad:

Ordrazz

347 posts
7,084 battles
3 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

I got some positive karma points today....  Didn't improve my MM any....  Still ended up in battles 2 tiers above my ship....

:Smile_sad:

Ordrazz

Whines about useless thread, then posts in same thread. Logic.....

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

Last night I earned 12 karma points... Was playing tier 8 and got bottom tier mm 8/10 battles...

Well my wows luck is non existent anyway. I don't even bother to think about these...

Sign in to follow this