You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

a suggestion to make CV rework is more decent

20 comments in this topic

1,105 posts

now the sheet and screwed yet thrilling CV RTS has been destroyed, what left is unlimited blade works brainless bombing from CV.

JUST HEAR ME THIS TIME :V

first, i will state the obvious impact of current CV rework :

1. Surface Pheasant will become pinata for CV with unlimited plane and unstopable bombing

2. CV snipe will become more common, THIS IS NOT SOLVING the "noob CV vs Pro CV"... just making it more worse.....

3. Surface Pheasant will BECOME IRRELEVANT AND OBVIOUSLY EVERYONE WILL PLAY CV TO WIN

4. Easily ABUSED BY BOTS, no brain involved... unlimited plane da heeeelll.... EZ dodge AA flak

5. Less profit from selling premium Surface Pheasant..... because wallet warrior is always want a stronk sheep

6. short hype, people will be bored after a few match.....

but i dont think we must abandoning the CV rework Idea... this new interface seems appealing for a lot of people

WHAT WE NEED IS TWEAK SOME STUFF! ok, here is some sugestion

A. NEW MODE, CARRIER BATTLE

-  everytime CV is involved, ITS AUTOMATICALLY TURN INTO CV BATTLE

- OBJECTIVE : DESTROY ALL ENEMY CV     >> its obvious 

- TIME LIMIT : 30 min

- THERE IS ANOTHER "special" 2 BOTS CV FOR EACH TEAM, preventing silly botter or noobs or DC for screwing and losing fast.

- maximum real CV player is 4 in each team, a lot of people will try this mode lol....

- SPECIAL 2 bots CV WONT LAUNCH PLANE, unless commanded by surface sheep

- WIN is based how many CV is sunk, or if number same, its based on remaining CV HP

- surface pheasant sunk is NOT COUNT

- the number of CV and its tier is balanced on each team

- give AADF FOR ALL TIER CV!

B. a benefit for surface pheasant 

- any ship selected consummable automatically turn into AADF in this mode, so NO WASTE HYDRO or AADF for sheeps

- number of AADF is buffed by 4~5

- SURFACE SHIP have special plane consummable  (please look at BBCV ISE in WoWs Blitz for reference)

*surface sheeps now can COMMAND 2 Bots CV to launch plane, so there is 2 slot... its represent each bot CV....launched based on CV1 or CV2

* Cooldown is 3 min, it mean it can only launch plane 10 times for each CV.....

* its QUEUE based on the first who command the bot CV...

*based on it type :

>> Cruiser

can launch 1 squad bomber, 3 plane for each squad, the bomber type can be chosen "in battle"..... just like changing torpedo mode

>> BB

2 plane of spotter squadron with 3 only min duration, except for German BB and French BB can launch fighter (3 plane), because their YOLO nature.... BB mean to deal damage with their own massive firepower.....

>> DD

can launch 1 squadron of fighter (3 plane) or bomber, pick in battle like changing torpedo type

* this is benefit for surface pheasant to defend their CV ESPECIALLY the 2 BOT CV! because the moment 1 or 2 bot CV destroyed, they lose access for launch plane....

* this is intended TO KEEP RTS style and make the surface sheep keep relevan in CV battle. Cruiser can become AA slave without sacrifice a lot of damage, BB can shit on other sheep because the spotter plane, and DD is become the real Daddy because it can launch fighter or bomber. smoking team now give it benefit

* surface pheasant sunk in not count for winning to make em last longer and avoid becoming obvious pinata for CV player

if this sheet is implemented, i can IMAGINE a INTENSE AIR BATTLE and surface pheasant is WILLINGLY to become AA slave

c20b740181915ae7a770cbb6852abbb8.jpg

Edited by Skarhabek

253 posts
5,829 battles

Soon as I realise it’s Sharkbait, I know I can not take it seriously.

Now to wait for responses from people who take it seriously.

220 posts
11,618 battles

Sharkbait should have posted in alt account. potential to get innocent responses could have doubled.

Beta Tester
811 posts
8,707 battles
3 minutes ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

Every time Sharkbait posts......

tenor.gif?itemid=11010936

Yes, but...

No one says it better than an Kiwi pretending to be an Aussie pretending to be a Pom pretending to be a Spaniard pretending to be a Roman General.

Edited by Max_Battle

1,105 posts

its ironic that every my post include the serious one is turned into meme :fish_aqua:

anyway, my suggestion is to avoid normal ship become CV food. if CV rework is just released just like that, bet me 10gold.....

"CV OP please nerf"

"World of CV 2019"

"CV player just discover Fascism"

"Pixonic is greedy P2W bastard"

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,842 posts
4,140 battles
7 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

its ironic that every my post include the serious one is turned into meme :fish_aqua:

anyway, my suggestion is to avoid normal ship become CV food. if CV rework is just released just like that, bet me 10gold.....

"CV OP please nerf"

"World of CV 2019"

And with those last 4 lines do you ever wonder why everyone just fills your threads with memes.

Complete gibberish.

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
326 posts

I think I can understand the spell of revival before I can understand what he is trying to say :Smile_trollface:

Edited by spixys

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts
23 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

"CV OP please nerf"

"World of CV 2019"

tenor.gif?itemid=9355929

329 posts
4,094 battles
19 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

its ironic that every my post include the serious one is turned into meme 

That's Because every time you post a thread to the forum, Your words are always contains a lot of jokes in it.

Alpha Tester
1,638 posts
7,230 battles

Not me.

I look forward to Sharkbaits' threads.

Cos he puts so much work into them, you can see that he is earnestly trying to immerse us into his fantasys...

It's sorta like a car crash, you know that looking is not a good idea, but you do it anyway. Then you wish you didn't.

[LNA]
1,666 posts
10,492 battles
24 minutes ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

Hey man, you're turning this into Politics, Stop that.

Hes referencing toward Sid Meyer's Civilization series. Nothing to do with politics. A little parody if you will. 

Beta Tester
811 posts
8,707 battles
28 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

Hes referencing toward Sid Meyer's Civilization series. Nothing to do with politics. A little parody if you will. 

...Sharkbait actually nuances his posts...?

:Smile_amazed: