You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
S4pp3R

Ranked Sprint 14-3 W/L Rank 1

11 comments in this topic

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles

So made it to rank 1 earlier today, playing GC.

Played at different times, of my 3 losses, didn't top XP once - I think...

Averaged something like 70K damage, even managed a kraken, almost a 6-kill carry as well...

Happy to answer questions, although guessing most here have already nailed rank 1 as well...

6 posts
4,118 battles

I did it in one day yesterday. Used a Kirov and an Iron Duke I had stopped grinding a few months ago. I think I lost about 5 or 6 games on the way through.

Kirov was sometimes excellent as a long range fire support platform, had great AA, but often ate cits from any and every direction. I struggled to balance patience with having sufficient game impact.

Iron Duke was just solid through T5-T1. Less and less cruisers in matchmaking, and the HE wrecks DDs and burns BBs.

[ZA]
165 posts
7,380 battles

Rank sprint is like sports day for kindergarten. Everyone gets a medal. :Smile_medal:

But 14 win 3 lost to rank out doesn't add up, you should be needed more stars to rank out.

Edited by sunlo2013

Beta Tester
787 posts
8,666 battles
6 minutes ago, sunlo2013 said:

Rank sprint is like sports day for kindergarten. Everyone gets a medal. :Smile_medal:

Medal?

MEDAL!?!?!?

All I got was a dirty pile of coal.

A dirty SMALL pile of coal...

2,222 posts
13,723 battles
1 hour ago, sunlo2013 said:

But 14 win 3 lost to rank out doesn't add up, you should be needed more stars to rank out.

14, 21, same thing ain't it?

sap.png

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles
12 hours ago, sunlo2013 said:

I topped XP on 2/3 losses so saved two stars...

Thanks for the medal though, kek

And no I never sniped, I always pushed where it was possible and tried to create plays, the time it didn't work was like 3-4 Kamikazes on each side, so was always a risk.

Edited by S4pp3R

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles
On 10/21/2018 at 5:03 PM, MeglaGnome said:

I did it in one day yesterday. Used a Kirov and an Iron Duke I had stopped grinding a few months ago. I think I lost about 5 or 6 games on the way through.

Kirov was sometimes excellent as a long range fire support platform, had great AA, but often ate cits from any and every direction. I struggled to balance patience with having sufficient game impact.

Iron Duke was just solid through T5-T1. Less and less cruisers in matchmaking, and the HE wrecks DDs and burns BBs.

Not surprised tbh... I was one-shotting Cruisers all the time...

Yeah outside the GCs I saw most BBs being pretty effective.

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles
12 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

Medal?

MEDAL!?!?!?

All I got was a dirty pile of coal.

A dirty SMALL pile of coal...

It go the Salem for one of my clannies though... A few days of effort saved, lol