Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
S4pp3R

Ranked Sprint 14-3 W/L Rank 1

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

225
[151ST]
Member
1,013 posts
4,521 battles

So made it to rank 1 earlier today, playing GC.

Played at different times, of my 3 losses, didn't top XP once - I think...

Averaged something like 70K damage, even managed a kraken, almost a 6-kill carry as well...

Happy to answer questions, although guessing most here have already nailed rank 1 as well...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
6 posts
4,118 battles

I did it in one day yesterday. Used a Kirov and an Iron Duke I had stopped grinding a few months ago. I think I lost about 5 or 6 games on the way through.

Kirov was sometimes excellent as a long range fire support platform, had great AA, but often ate cits from any and every direction. I struggled to balance patience with having sufficient game impact.

Iron Duke was just solid through T5-T1. Less and less cruisers in matchmaking, and the HE wrecks DDs and burns BBs.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ZA]
Member
165 posts
7,380 battles

Rank sprint is like sports day for kindergarten. Everyone gets a medal. :Smile_medal:

 

But 14 win 3 lost to rank out doesn't add up, you should be needed more stars to rank out.

Edited by sunlo2013

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
787 posts
8,666 battles
6 minutes ago, sunlo2013 said:

Rank sprint is like sports day for kindergarten. Everyone gets a medal. :Smile_medal:

Medal?

MEDAL!?!?!?

All I got was a dirty pile of coal.

A dirty SMALL pile of coal...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2,222 posts
13,723 battles
1 hour ago, sunlo2013 said:

Rank sprint is like sports day for kindergarten. Everyone gets a medal. :Smile_medal:

 

But 14 win 3 lost to rank out doesn't add up, you should be needed more stars to rank out.

14, 21, same thing ain't it?

sap.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
225
[151ST]
Member
1,013 posts
4,521 battles
12 hours ago, sunlo2013 said:

Rank sprint is like sports day for kindergarten. Everyone gets a medal. :Smile_medal:

 

But 14 win 3 lost to rank out doesn't add up, you should be needed more stars to rank out.

I topped XP on 2/3 losses so saved two stars...

Thanks for the medal though, kek

And no I never sniped, I always pushed where it was possible and tried to create plays, the time it didn't work was like 3-4 Kamikazes on each side, so was always a risk.

Edited by S4pp3R

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
225
[151ST]
Member
1,013 posts
4,521 battles
On 10/21/2018 at 5:03 PM, MeglaGnome said:

I did it in one day yesterday. Used a Kirov and an Iron Duke I had stopped grinding a few months ago. I think I lost about 5 or 6 games on the way through.

Kirov was sometimes excellent as a long range fire support platform, had great AA, but often ate cits from any and every direction. I struggled to balance patience with having sufficient game impact.

Iron Duke was just solid through T5-T1. Less and less cruisers in matchmaking, and the HE wrecks DDs and burns BBs.

 

Not surprised tbh... I was one-shotting Cruisers all the time...

Yeah outside the GCs I saw most BBs being pretty effective.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
225
[151ST]
Member
1,013 posts
4,521 battles
12 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

Medal?

MEDAL!?!?!?

All I got was a dirty pile of coal.

A dirty SMALL pile of coal...

It go the Salem for one of my clannies though... A few days of effort saved, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×