champthepop

*BUG* Cruiser/battleships

11 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
14 posts
43 battles

Dear all,

I'm sure everyone here is enjoying the game like I am at the moment!

However there are bugs etc as we know it... *CTB* the game is not perfect obviously...

so my issue at the moment.

I have seen people violating these bugs called beaching,

when you beach a cruiser or a battleship at 10% hp the hp bar doesn't seem to drop!

I have encountered 7 players so far who have done this, i am not sure if its on purpose or accidental but when this happens it's either your team will lose by trying to engage them or the timer runs out anyhow.

Therefore i would like point out to the dev team that this is a current issue atm.. trust me it's hell frustrating when this happens watching your team clueless trying to engage a low health battleship/cruiser trying to finish him off but ending getting destroyed instead.

Edited by champthepop

Alpha Tester
523 posts
217 battles

Beached vessels lose very little HP, which actually isnt as weird as it sounds. Damage should be caused by impact, once youre stationary and aground, you arent actually going to take any more damage.

Alpha Tester
523 posts
217 battles

No, they dont take damage from the actual grounding, but they do take damage if you shoot them. Are you sure this isnt just people who dont know where to shoot failing to do damage? Because vessels run aground are usually easy targets and die fast. I killed a grounded CV myself earlier today.

679 posts
3,522 battles

I'm working on recording it and i'll show you what i mean.

I love when they beach, insta torp death, not moving = narrow torp spread and 10-20 secs later BOOOM

679 posts
3,522 battles

Out of the game didn't battleships purposely get beach so that they could continue to fire there guns without worrying about sinking?

Yep, but 140 bombers made short work of her.  stationary  = bombers slaughter!!!!!!!

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

What the OP is saying, when the ship gets beached at X % of health; the ship doesnt take any damage, yet can deal damage. so one ship being beached that would covers two points, can lay back and just fire away without dying. even if the other team has all turrets zeroed in on him.