Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bluementtrit

Sovereigns?

6 comments in this topic

362 posts
3,693 battles
2 minutes ago, Bluementtrit said:

Is there any chance they'll be back in the next update?

Don't think so. I think they will convert it to credits after whole events of the silly British dd. They were too many potato driving these dd around and not knowing how to use it.

[BRU]
12 posts
2,453 battles
10 minutes ago, th3vikings said:

Don't think so. I think they will convert it to credits after whole events of the silly British dd. They were too many potato driving these dd around and not knowing how to use it.

I see, I guess my best bet is to buy a british container on the premium shop. I'm lacking 5 sovereigns to get the warspite

Edited by Bluementtrit

362 posts
3,693 battles
1 hour ago, Bluementtrit said:

I see, I guess my best bet is to buy a british container on the premium shop. I'm lacking 5 sovereigns to get the warspite

I want to get warspite too but i have a life too. I have to work, sleep and accompany my love ones. I don't sit few hr a day in front of the pc to play wow. Even so i may play other games. Wow is not as enjoyable as last time. It frustrating and unrewarding to play. Bots, potatoes, unbalance system, etc. Nowadays i just play 1-3 round, max 5 rounds. I will finish my getting my legends upgrade first for my zao and montana. Sometime just login to get a few rewards. With many incoming good titles games to be out around the corner, i will see myself going to mia for a few months again and get myself kick out of guild. Maybe i still be lurking in this forum sometime.

Edited by th3vikings

[JURIG]
3 posts
2,136 battles
On 10/19/2018 at 9:14 AM, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

No.  That was made clear at the start of the RN event.

Claim it or it will be credits?

thats worth?

Sign in to follow this