Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
dieselhead

WG why?

6 comments in this topic

294 posts
2,997 battles

Two words: Power Creep. A delicious carrot needs to be dangled on the stick for the fat whales to throw money at the line. Additionally, the non paying hardcore grinders go for unbalanced stuff as well. Sure they won't throw chunks of money but the sheer need to club seals is motivation enough to make the line seem super popular to the rest of the player base. WG learned from their mistake of the lukewarm response their French Cruiser release got and is now making sure that with every new content, old stuff becomes less and less appealing. To what end? Even I do not know. I'm just a guy who logs in to play 2 games a day these days.

Sincerely,

A Gearing owner.

71 posts
5,242 battles

previous person said

I'm just a guy who logs in to play 2 games a day these days.

you and me both , the honeymoon is over for me , started with a hiss and a roar , ,,Now ? the shine has worn off

253 posts
5,827 battles
12 hours ago, dieselhead said:

Daring.....just why WG? In what universe is that thing balanced?

Context, we need context.

353 posts
7,097 battles
8 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Context, we need context.

As in why bring out another OP ship? As in don't they test these things at all before release? 

Power creep is all well and good but they need to buff the existing ships to maintain balance.

253 posts
5,827 battles
1 hour ago, dieselhead said:

As in why bring out another OP ship? As in don't they test these things at all before release? 

Power creep is all well and good but they need to buff the existing ships to maintain balance.

Ah, right. Must have misread before. Or just didn’t realise you were talking about the T10 RN DD. 

Sign in to follow this