Sign in to follow this  
yukira123

i need invite code CBT

18 comments in this topic

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Hi, if you need an invite code, please first check any forum posts to see if any are available.

Then, check the WoWS Asia website to see if applications are open.

Then, check the WoWS Asia Facebook Page and Twitter.

If there are no codes or giveaways being given out in any of these places, there are currently no other ways to get an invite code. Asking on the forum will not net you one because pretty much almost of us don't get invite codes to give away.

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

You don't NEED a code... you just Want a code ;) ; two different meanings there :D

Unless your one of the dev's or they have asked you via email to review and comment on the progress because your a youtuber or live streamer.. then you NEED one.

Cheers :D

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

At lease they say please in asking/begging.. maybe rather then "give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for life"; so maybe link to some site or game making tools so they can make their own game :D:P

Unity and Blender are the two I know of that are free. Give them back something now ;).

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

If only I can slap everyone who begs for a code from my monitor...

u can, because u r esper. Try (maybe u have to buy another monitor after it)

9 posts

I have a question. If almost everybody in asia wants a CBT code and try yo get it in 1 contest then i think somebody will wait for YEARS trying to get a code in contsets. And i dont want THAT happen. I think its updated enough to release it like World of tanks. Why need a CBT code? :amazed:

Edited by Steel_Budgie_2005

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

I have a question. If almost everybody in asia wants a CBT code and try yo get it in 1 contest then i think somebody will wait for YEARS trying to get a code in contsets. And i dont want THAT happen. I think its updated enough to release it like World of tanks. Why need a CBT code? :amazed:

Its World of Warships man, not World of Tanks. Actually I want this game release ASAP, as the bugs and another probs solved. We can't do anything except wait and join another contests or lucky giveaway.

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

Why would there be problems? the videos i saw were GREAT and without any problem.If there are, why doesn't it occure in the beta tests?

want more info? Ask alpha's or mod. There's still have bugs in Iceland map

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Why would there be problems? the videos i saw were GREAT and without any problem.If there are, why doesn't it occure in the beta tests?

There's still quite a few issues in the game, as well as a lot of missing content. Closed Beta access is still able to be acquired, anyway, through the pre-order, or the regular contests for codes.

Begging or asking for stuff on the forums won't really get you access faster.

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Begging/soliciting for codes is not allowed on the forums. Follow the advice Syanda has outlined instead.

Hi, if you need an invite code, please first check any forum posts to see if any are available.

Then, check the WoWS Asia website to see if applications are open.

Then, check the WoWS Asia Facebook Page and Twitter.

If there are no codes or giveaways being given out in any of these places, there are currently no other ways to get an invite code. Asking on the forum will not net you one because pretty much almost of us don't get invite codes to give away.

Thread locked.

~amade