You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Zip_550

Can't connect to CV TST server

16 comments in this topic

[FIGHT]
[FIGHT]
2 posts
1,441 battles

Can't connect to CV test server  , Any advice please?

PL .Already received mail from WG  ,  My time while login :  2:31 PM GMT+7 date 10/17/2018 

Thank you very much 

image.png.966cc4ef55cdcb686893eeaa83aa8d45.png

Edited by Zip_550

7 posts
1,063 battles
11 minutes ago, Zip_550 said:

PL .Already received mail from WG  ,  My time while login :  2:31 PM GMT+7 date 10/17/2018 

Thank you very much 

Same

10 posts
20,923 battles
14 分鐘前,Zip_550 說:

Thank you very much 

+1

29 posts
15,711 battles

Look at the link : https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/general-news/carriers_rework_starting_pack/

When do I start?

The test client distribution is about to start (you will need Wargaming.net Game Center for it). We plan to push one last update to the server on Wednesday, Oct 17, about 12:00 UTC, and open the gates!

That mean need another 4 hours since this post is up (to that designated time) 

7 posts
1,063 battles
3 minutes ago, Kudrjavka_Nomi said:

Look at the link : https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/general-news/carriers_rework_starting_pack/

When do I start?

The test client distribution is about to start (you will need Wargaming.net Game Center for it). We plan to push one last update to the server on Wednesday, Oct 17, about 12:00 UTC, and open the gates!

Thanks for that. It wouldn't have hurt for them to actually say that we wouldn't be able to log on until after that update. Implying it isn't enough, clearly!!! Lol. 

Edited by Biggusdoggus

[FIGHT]
[FIGHT]
2 posts
1,441 battles
2 นาที ที่ผ่านมา, Kudrjavka_Nomi พูดว่า:

When do I start?

Many thanks ! I thought my WG Center broken or something   ; D 

29 posts
15,711 battles

Hold ya beers everyone (or coffee/tea as per your liking) 

" UPDATED: Commanders! During the last checks of CV beta build, we found a couple of critical bugs. They are quite annoying, and we don’t want them to affect your hands-on experience with the new gameplay. We’ve already smashed one of the bugs, and the other is in process, but we still need to double check everything again and deliver the fixes to your test clients properly. Thus, the beginning of CV test is delayed. It can take up to 1 day. We will update you here as soon as we have more information. Sorry for any inconvenience, and rest assured, very soon the test will begin. "

11 posts
1,241 battles

I have a similar problem when I click the link it says I am already part of the Beta Test yet I can't find the 'TST' server and have not received an email. It does not give me the option to send again.

[HMASW]
Beta Tester
50 posts
6,102 battles

Still down it seems any update on when the TST server will be available again?

Also it seems main ASIA server for LIVE WOWS is down?

[HMASW]
Beta Tester
50 posts
6,102 battles

After the game crashed and unable to login on with server connection error, I ran the check and update under game settings and was able to log back in and play.

[TOGN]
Beta Tester
115 posts
13,372 battles

same here   i get the message you have been disconnected from the server technical issue found

i got it working using the launcher in the file location  and after about an hour i log back in  through  game center  and it worked

Edited by stick3

2 posts
4,071 battles
2018 년 10 월 17 일 오후 4시 32 분에 Zip_550이 말했다 :

Edited by Ppeolgung
my bad i can't read homepage