You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
leerm002

Is there a benefit for Co-op players to be in a clan?

7 comments in this topic

26 posts
1,281 battles

Just like the title says: if you are pretty much an exclusive co-op player, do you get any benefit for being in a clan? I will be honest: I don't really know what the clan mechanics are in this game, but I HAVE been playing for some time now, and I am curious to engage more with the community. 

Thanks! 

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles

You can gather resources for clan as you get daily crates. These resources are then used to unlock clan facilities. For example, earning more coals, or reduction of ship prices, exp gain on preferred nations etc. If you exclusively play co-op mode, or pve, you can still earn a lot of resources for the clan, and then get benefit in return. Clan bonuses are for all clan member, even the inactive players get those bonuses.

Plus the socialization aspect of the clan (even if non-competitive). So I would recommend joining a clan, even when you only play co-op.

(Unless you do not want those bonuses).

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,832 posts
4,122 battles

As long as your clan can accumulate oil and build the port then there are always benefits not matter what mode you play.   Free skill resets remain only for those player that engage in clan battles

1,011 posts
7,459 battles
34 minutes ago, leerm002 said:

Thanks for the replies! 

Well then, it looks like I'm going to try and find me a clan :-)

If you are member of a clan, clan bonus applies, even in coop.

You can also start a thread here - LOOKING FOR A CLAN.

Or you start your own clan and look for other players here on the forum.

Plenty of opportunities.

Play well and you may get invited.

I got invited twice and joined a clan, but so have not played a single clan battle. For someone in NZ the battles are literally in the middle of the night. And even trying hard a few weekend nights when I was still awake, I have never managed to join a match. But I collect the bonus, so why not.

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

Best benefit is the discount on servicing for ships,especially if you are playing T7 and above and don't have premium time.

There are a few clans that are quit happy to have members that are just helping accumulate oil,but aren't interested in clan battles.

I am a recruiter in clan TWR,and we have a couple of spots open at the moment.If you have trouble finding a clan let me know and I can invite you in game.Or you can just apply in the Clan tab ingame.

25 posts
4,469 battles

I'm exclusively Co-op and Scenario player, sometimes I get into division with my clanmates to played random, scenario, or clan battle. Fortunately my clan are the casual type one. But I am the fastest oil collector in my clan. I think thats enough for me, and good enough for them.