You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kongman

player base is going bad really quick

68 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

every game now our battleships are running away at the start of every battle , if your a good  player and you engage the the other ships , as soon as they see another bb they just turn and run leaving you to be smashed by 3-4 ships with no back up .

Beta Tester
66 posts

It's typical play style of the ASIA server players. Very cowardly and no concept of team play and coordinated attacks. They value more in the area of self preservation than helping the team.

This game favours the team that lemmings but you'll still get players who just drive around licking the screen

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

Well, this is beta, and the meta is still developing while people learn what ships to what. 

no its not , they play like this on all games , they are idiots.

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,094 battles

every game now our battleships are running away at the start of every battle , if your a good  player and you engage the the other ships , as soon as they see another bb they just turn and run leaving you to be smashed by 3-4 ships with no back up .

I see it 2 ways....

1 - There's more damage farming for me

2 - I'm really doing it wrong in my Mogamin. Heck, I pretty much gunned down and torpedoed a lot of Amaburi yesterday. 

Either way, the captain of that BB needs to be shot and dumped astern and get chopped by propellers.

I think I really am using Mogamin wrongly. It stands in the battle line together with few other attacking BBs.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Regarding about that, you know what the public players of WoT & WoWs have in common during random battles?

Well..... Majority of public players in random battles are afraid to die or taking damages. As if they're playing Sword Art Online with permanent death or whatever the pubbies' mentality & reasoning in their head. :sceptic:

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,094 battles

Plus point, the other team's ships target the our fleeing BBs... That means I can poi poi them without much worry.

Really put the hurt on several Amaburi yesterday since they were hell bent on sinking our fleeing BBs

Alpha Tester
107 posts
458 battles

And the major problem is...

All cowards will always be your teammates, enemies will always doing teamwork very good!:trollface:

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Part of me likes it though... gives me more exp and credits. :x

Last battle we (Fusou, Isokaze (me) with CV assistance) were facing an enemy Fusou with two Kumas.

Our Fusou instantly turned around prior to even being in firing range and made a run for it.

He got into the battle for a moment before he got behind the main island and ran off, taking some light damage in the process.

Meanwhile I hid behind a line of islands while the CVs were doing there best to torpedo the Fusou.

At the appropriate time I dashed from one island to the next, 1 Kuma torpedoed.

I dashed out from the row of islands at the next possibility to join the second CV torpedo wave and we sunk the BB.

I then proceeded to follow the remaining enemy Kuma which was tunnel visioning on one of the CVs, but not quite in firing range yet.

At that point we sadly won the battle by cap.

During all this our Fusou was in the middle of the map, far away from any battles, with light scratch damage while the reward

screen put him at the last spot in our team... ... oh well, some people can press WASD + left mouse, some people... ... are "special". ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Retia

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

I see it 2 ways....

1 - There's more damage farming for me

2 - I'm really doing it wrong in my Mogamin. Heck, I pretty much gunned down and torpedoed a lot of Amaburi yesterday. 

Either way, the captain of that BB needs to be shot and dumped astern and get chopped by propellers.

I think I really am using Mogamin wrongly. It stands in the battle line together with few other attacking BBs.

Main problem I see is they don't help team mates unless they are platooned up 

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

And the major problem is...

All cowards will always be your teammates, enemies will always doing teamwork very good!:trollface:

This happens a lot , I rengaged the enemy , one second I have 2 battleships , I turn to look , next second I turn around they have run away to other side of the map 

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

It's not really an Asia server mentality. NA and EU have the same issues, if you check out their discussions.

It may happen there , but it 10 x worse here 

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

Part of me likes it though... gives me more exp and credits. :x

Last battle we (Fusou, Isokaze (me) with CV assistance) were facing an enemy Fusou with two Kumas.

Our Fusou instantly turned around prior to even being in firing range and made a run for it.

He got into the battle for a moment before he got behind the main island and ran off, taking some light damage in the process.

Meanwhile I hid behind a line of islands while the CVs were doing there best to torpedo the Fusou.

At the appropriate time I dashed from one island to the next, 1 Kuma torpedoed.

I dashed out from the row of islands at the next possibility to join the second CV torpedo wave and we sunk the BB.

I then proceeded to follow the remaining enemy Kuma which was tunnel visioning on one of the CVs, but not quite in firing range yet.

At that point we sadly won the battle by cap.

During all this our Fusou was in the middle of the map, far away from any battles, with light scratch damage while the reward

screen put him at the last spot in our team... ... oh well, some people can press WASD + left mouse, some people... ... are "special". ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Its great when you can use that it made 3 bs run away from my cruiser before by just getting a few hits 

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,094 battles

This happens a lot , I rengaged the enemy , one second I have 2 battleships , I turn to look , next second I turn around they have run away to other side of the map 

When that happens... My Mogamin goes

0UBxNfi.jpg

Other than that, we just got to

RjIZzpi.jpg

Beta Tester
37 posts
17 battles

No point in whinging about players skills or lack of skills, and to be honest I am not sure why you started another thread like this it is an MMO that is based on PvP so you are going to have to just deal with it. If you do not like it just stop playing wait for the full release to come out than just play team battles that is the only way you are going to dodge this type of behavior and even then it is not 100% proof. 

[PERTH]
Beta Tester
11 posts
428 battles

And I am sure that if you don't like the gameplay on this server, you are, free to leave to make way for non-whining replacement.

It beggars belief that some that are given the privilege to participate, and then feel the need to disparage the game in it's infancy. :child:

Edited by xrcute

Beta Tester
282 posts
12 battles

No point in whinging about players skills or lack of skills, and to be honest I am not sure why you started another thread like this it is an MMO that is based on PvP so you are going to have to just deal with it

That sums it up

Edited by ShuffleCapz