Sign in to follow this  
Nirvan_Siga

Is it still World of Destroyers?

8 comments in this topic

2 posts
3,793 battles

I used to play regularly some time back (patches 0.5 and 0.6) but stopped because the game became too DD focused.

No im not saying DD's were OP or anything - i just noticed that end-game, whichever team had the most DD's left would win.

No other ship class made as big an impact on the outcome (for example, having a bad DD player was auto-lose).

Is it still like that?

59 posts
7,189 battles

That just mean the wining team are more in support and teamplay to protect their frontal force and usually those team win whether there are many or very few DD

Super Tester
7,583 posts
8,005 battles

Now it is like, any team that still have dds left after the first five minutes are more likely to win...

DD players these days can't help yoloing. And now we have a lot more counter. All the do is clicking battle button and rushing caps, then promptly getting killed.

Edited by icy_phoenix

2 posts
3,793 battles

So, 7.11 is bringing a 10% cap to max ap shell damage dd's take from bb's.

So now a 15-20k hp dd can torpedo charge yamato with near impunity.

Its bad enough that a broadsiding charles de gualle gets only overpens from a full salvo.

Uninstalling the game after this post.

Bye wargaming and GL to the remaining bb players.

1,498 posts
On 10/18/2018 at 11:47 PM, icy_phoenix said:

Now it is like, any team that still have dds left after the first five minutes are more likely to win...

DD players these days can't help yoloing. And now we have a lot more counter. All the do is clicking battle button and rushing caps, then promptly getting killed.

That's great.... That's how I WANT THEM to play !!!!

Death to DDs !!

:Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface:

Ordrazz

Sign in to follow this