Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
steveyzh

ASIA SERVER AFK (auto scripted) players really annoying.

18 comments in this topic

[MT]
7 posts
12,382 battles

There are some AFK players whose KD is 0.1-0.3 and damage per battle is about 20k-30k, but the battles played are several thousand and more.

I have noticed the common performance of these kinds of afk players, no camo, auto fire when spotting enemy, go straight to cap areas or scouting at the edge line.

I have no idea whether WG has relulation or measures to stop this situation, I'll show some examples I encounter in games.

If the afk player is DD, then you will have every bad experience during this match, of course, the result is clear at the first 5 minutes.

It is said that auto scriped afk player could play 50 battles per day, which is really annoying to most of our normal players.

Edited by steveyzh

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,517 battles
6 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Post details here. Naming them openly will only get you sanctioned

I wish they mods would move this to General and sticky it.

I think that would reduce the bot posts in the forum

WG Staff
468 posts

Just in case you don't see recent announcment.

18 hours ago, j0e90 said:

I wish they mods would move this to General and sticky it.

I think that would reduce the bot posts in the forum

Done. Thank you for suggestion. :)

145 posts
1,309 battles

Anyone with less than 0.4 kdr needs to be banned from entering battle with tier 6 ships or up. They needs to go and play low tier until they learn and improve stats

Edited by Labeat

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,842 posts
4,140 battles
23 minutes ago, Labeat said:

Anyone with less than 0.4 kdr needs to be banned from entering battle with tier 6 ships or up. They needs to go and play low tier until they learn and improve stats

Banning baddies and banning cheaters/riggers are two different things.   While its criminal to be bad its not a crime.

145 posts
1,309 battles
19 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Banning baddies

Thats why I said they needs to improve in lower tier first. You wouldnt want half of your team in tier 10 having 0.3 or 0.2 or 15k avg damage "baddies". such baddies in those tiers gets reported as bot anyway. whats the difference?

Edited by Labeat

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,842 posts
4,140 battles
2 minutes ago, Labeat said:

Thats why I said they needs to improve in lower tier first. You wouldnt want half of your team having 0.3 or 0.2 "baddies". such baddies in those tiers gets reported as bot anyway. whats the difference?

The difference is they are just bad and aren't deliberately manipulating the game or its mechanics and aren't deliberately ruining our experience for their own gain (in some cases financial gain) but in the end people aren't forced to play well and that's part of online gaming.    They are on every team all the time and that's just life.   Of course I wouldn't want them in my team but they are going to be there no matter what.  

58 posts
7,189 battles

expecting everyone to be good is just another wishful thinking ; but asking WG to deal with bots, this is definitely a must. its a game and its a game where people sol be able to play wit fellow people not a bot that will not care about others

[AMPOL]
47 posts
3,507 battles

Concentrating on just one stat as a measure of performance quite often over-simplifies the situation. Maybe the player has been in shitty vessels and plays conservatively or they are just unlucky and have a higher DPM but are poor at collecting frags, for example. Also not feasible due to Wargaimng revenue model / prem ships at higher tiers and complications with experienced players starting multiple accounts.

In theory, poor players should be evenly distributed across the 2 teams, but gets complicated where divisions are involved.

Have also wondered about suspicious teammates, but usually when waiting a long time to start a RB. I suspect there are a good deal of bots used.

1,496 posts
21 minutes ago, scottme said:

In theory, poor players should be evenly distributed across the 2 teams, but gets complicated where divisions are involved.

They are,  I ALWAYS find them evenly distributed across the green teams, usually battle after battle....... Famous MM 'Balans' working as intended™

:Smile_hiding:

Ordrazz

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles
18 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

They are,  I ALWAYS find them evenly distributed across the green teams, usually battle after battle....... Famous MM 'Balans' working as intended™

:Smile_hiding:

Ordrazz

have you ever considered that you are the person that the server is using to balance the teams?

Edited by drakon233

1,496 posts
1 minute ago, drakon233 said:

maybe you are the person that the server is being used to balance the teams?

Glad to be of service, as I usually bring balance to the force !

(Modesty intensifies)     

:Smile_glasses:

Ordrazz

240 posts
14,020 battles
47 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

Glad to be of service, as I usually bring balance to the force !

(Modesty intensifies)     

:Smile_glasses:

Ordrazz

"You were supposed to bring balance to the Force! Not destroy it!"

:Smile_smile:

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,001 battles

Botters can even have good stats. Many people used aim assists in the past, or one of those Chinese streamers where he showed a mod that would highlight where your shells will land. These people should be banned. Ralph is right, bad players cannot be banned and there is no reason to ban players with bad stats, unless said player have been playing for 100 s of battles every day.

However, I still believe that sub 40% playerbase should be separated :D

:cap_haloween:

Edited by icy_phoenix

Sign in to follow this