You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kawinchen

I Love WG!

47 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
327 posts

5 radar ships (4 Des Moine and 1 Chapayev) vs 1 dead radar ship (Minotaur)?

That's normal but quite a looker.

36 posts
7,011 battles

It happens almost all the time tier 8 thrown into tier 10s - it can get worst - with Okinawa or ocean map. 

Take it on chin - upgrade to tier 9 then to tier 10 

sell tier 8s - stick with tier 10, tier 7, 6, 5 - at least that is what i plan to do. 

I used to get frustrated a lot with Match Making but then i realize that the game is Free of cost and developers are doing their best to prevent it and are open about it - as they discussed this issue few updates back.  

2 posts

This is nothing.

Try being in a ship 2 levels lower 8 - so no heals / less slots, quite likely a lower level captain too!  There is one IX and the rest of the 12 man squad is all X's !!   

Then you are playing with players who have in excess of 12k games are ranked #1 and others in Huricain league...

Oh and btw your level 20...

and your time for match making was barely 15 seconds...

AND

This type of Bull ship happens on a regular basis!

After these games happened so often and the loss's started to mount, I started to check the after match team list thinking im caught in some sort of RNG hell.

Guess what,  It soon became all to clear what the issue really was.

1) More often than not to the extreme!  I was facing teams with more and better ranked players than were on my team.

2) They seemed to have more Worcesters Des memes lollantas as a large bias

3) The other team far more frequently had players that had an achievement badge noting at least some skill level and game experience.   even if it was only for consistent damage as perhaps they played BB mains.

4)Worst of all I was in a lower level ship, this even happened at level 7 ships which isnt supposed to be up levelled so much, soI was informed.

Unfortunately i was advised to play ijn ships So when i got my Zao... the slow rate of fire and lowest health pool = rip facing virtually any other cruiser.

Turtle back you what, angle nope..

Virtually everything over matches your armor.  3 Salvos your almost if not dead.    

The cost of service 158K + change I think was raised recently along with many other increases (such as 1K credit increase to the required Type 5 camo..the decrease in inventory item sell prices to!), but for level X meaning having to make near 190K credits.consistently just to break even...   5k doubloons to by a camo...  what a rip off! <-- going to call that one like i see it.

One game i did 89.4k damage barely made chump change in credits profit..

I've heard of accounts which are basically when created made to feed other players... 

I've even had a friend that was playing a particular game type could never get out of Silver league...

Started another account waddaya know... gold, diamond easy...

Now im basing this on the clear and notable match making, where i'm consistently playing against OBVIOUSLY  higher skill set players in higher level ships with lower skilled / ranked team mates and the other team seems to have a clear advantage consistently with more radar, more atlantas des moines and worcesters...  to the point that i started to notice this one sidedness and started to take notes of it just to be sure I wasnt being biased and blaming myself or my team.

Removing the "get good" argument... I used to keep telling mysellf..or youre only noticing this bias in ships and higher skilled opposition  when your losing... 

Not so... I took time to take the data down!  and the pattern became all to clear.

So now, when people tell me not to worry about win rates and oh people put to much emphasis on win rates...

I think much like the title of this thread. F ....

Its beyond win rates and noob team mates and facing a superior level ships skill level and rank players... It gets to the very point.. 

IT MAKES THE GRIND LONGER AND LAMER

Its simply not enjoyable to be basically free points for a superior ship and skill level player repeatedly.

Its now to the point where my Premium has finally lapsed and im not going to  re-new it any time soon.   (sneaky price increase jsut happened anyway and at a time when our currency just got stronger against the USD! 

Premium is bread and butter for Wargaming, and no doubt ill miss its bonus, as its often required to make extra credits just to break even considering the ridiculous service fee at X and some other levels.

Wargaming has lost the plot as far as business model goes.

Its a game focus on that.

GAME

History bleh read gone 

Fancy Period dances watched Gone..

While these are nice to haves, this asia server has a minuscule amount of player out of the literally several Billion + humans in its region.

Its products are over priced.

Its match making service is clearly broken in so many ways to the point i took the time to see for myself and pay closer attention so its "not all in my head or biased noting only really bad games and checking and using that as a basis" not so.

Decrease the price point, make it up in sales.

Focus on game play, stronger emphasis on game play tactics training,  - Rather than this is that and this does that the end... The player base is noob and floundering failing gets salted on and leaves bye potential sales and hello unhappy potential customer not wanting to play because they think they suck... 

Not worth my time typing any more of this novel  GG captains 

I agree with the title o7       

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts
29 minutes ago, Man_Over_bored said:

This is nothing.

Try being in a ship 2 levels lower 8 - so no heals / less slots, quite likely a lower level captain too!  There is one IX and the rest of the 12 man squad is all X's !!   

Then you are playing with players who have in excess of 12k games are ranked #1 and others in Huricain league...

Oh and btw your level 20...

and your time for match making was barely 15 seconds...

AND

This type of Bull ship happens on a regular basis!

After these games happened so often and the loss's started to mount, I started to check the after match team list thinking im caught in some sort of RNG hell.

Guess what,  It soon became all to clear what the issue really was.

1) More often than not to the extreme!  I was facing teams with more and better ranked players than were on my team.

2) They seemed to have more Worcesters Des memes lollantas as a large bias

3) The other team far more frequently had players that had an achievement badge noting at least some skill level and game experience.   even if it was only for consistent damage as perhaps they played BB mains.

4)Worst of all I was in a lower level ship, this even happened at level 7 ships which isnt supposed to be up levelled so much, soI was informed.

Unfortunately i was advised to play ijn ships So when i got my Zao... the slow rate of fire and lowest health pool = rip facing virtually any other cruiser.

Turtle back you what, angle nope..

Virtually everything over matches your armor.  3 Salvos your almost if not dead.    

The cost of service 158K + change I think was raised recently along with many other increases (such as 1K credit increase to the required Type 5 camo..the decrease in inventory item sell prices to!), but for level X meaning having to make near 190K credits.consistently just to break even...   5k doubloons to by a camo...  what a rip off! <-- going to call that one like i see it.

One game i did 89.4k damage barely made chump change in credits profit..

I've heard of accounts which are basically when created made to feed other players... 

I've even had a friend that was playing a particular game type could never get out of Silver league...

Started another account waddaya know... gold, diamond easy...

Now im basing this on the clear and notable match making, where i'm consistently playing against OBVIOUSLY  higher skill set players in higher level ships with lower skilled / ranked team mates and the other team seems to have a clear advantage consistently with more radar, more atlantas des moines and worcesters...  to the point that i started to notice this one sidedness and started to take notes of it just to be sure I wasnt being biased and blaming myself or my team.

Removing the "get good" argument... I used to keep telling mysellf..or youre only noticing this bias in ships and higher skilled opposition  when your losing... 

Not so... I took time to take the data down!  and the pattern became all to clear.

So now, when people tell me not to worry about win rates and oh people put to much emphasis on win rates...

I think much like the title of this thread. F ....

Its beyond win rates and noob team mates and facing a superior level ships skill level and rank players... It gets to the very point.. 

IT MAKES THE GRIND LONGER AND LAMER

Its simply not enjoyable to be basically free points for a superior ship and skill level player repeatedly.

Its now to the point where my Premium has finally lapsed and im not going to  re-new it any time soon.   (sneaky price increase jsut happened anyway and at a time when our currency just got stronger against the USD! 

Premium is bread and butter for Wargaming, and no doubt ill miss its bonus, as its often required to make extra credits just to break even considering the ridiculous service fee at X and some other levels.

Wargaming has lost the plot as far as business model goes.

Its a game focus on that.

GAME

History bleh read gone 

Fancy Period dances watched Gone..

While these are nice to haves, this asia server has a minuscule amount of player out of the literally several Billion + humans in its region.

Its products are over priced.

Its match making service is clearly broken in so many ways to the point i took the time to see for myself and pay closer attention so its "not all in my head or biased noting only really bad games and checking and using that as a basis" not so.

Decrease the price point, make it up in sales.

Focus on game play, stronger emphasis on game play tactics training,  - Rather than this is that and this does that the end... The player base is noob and floundering failing gets salted on and leaves bye potential sales and hello unhappy potential customer not wanting to play because they think they suck... 

Not worth my time typing any more of this novel  GG captains 

I agree with the title o7       

tenor.gif?itemid=11756146

49 posts
5,565 battles
5 hours ago, INSDESTROYER said:

... it can get worst - with Okinawa or ocean map. 

sell tier 8s - stick with tier 10, tier 7, 6, 5 - at least that is what i plan to do. 

Game last night on Ocean; loaded in and so many people complained about the map, but it turned into a ripper nail biting battle. I'd brought radar on my Mino (lol, smoke would have been so mich better) but I had a ball stealth torping once the reds started pushing. We lost in the very last second when our one remaining Worcester was finally taken out by the two pursuing BBs. 

I'd hesitate to sell all your tier VIIIs and IXs, as at least some VIIIs were needed in both recent ranked seasons, and the new ranked version  being tier V shows WG are prepared to mix things up a bit, so you may also need some tier IXs in future as well?

1,126 posts

I want WG to allow player a certain degree of control over match maker

e.g. a choice to choose number between tier different with warning attach

-  same tier (longest wait time)

-  +-1 tier (moderate wait time)

-  +-2 tier (shortest wait time)

something like that

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,842 posts
4,140 battles

So we have randoms, coop, ranked, arm race and then three options for MM implemented.  "Shortest wait time" wont be short.    Even peak hours get about 9k people.  Any other time of the day would be a waste of time even logging in.

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
327 posts
28 minutes ago, Bengal_Tiger23 said:

Perhaps its time for WG to consider more in depth a "+/- 1 mm" for tier 8. Maybe then these rant's may end. 

Just an idea. :cap_hmm:

Alex.

B_T23

I can assure you that it won't:

- rant and salt are nature for 99% sore losers, not just in this game but in real life as well. (ok, rant from fail to carry does not count)

- because after that there will be people Whining/rant about can't win on a +/- 1 mm for 3 weeks and they will ask for "MM equality".

just like how this thread wasted a lot of our time.

Edited by spixys

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,842 posts
4,140 battles
11 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

787 Battles?! Wow he must be a veteran to know it! Woah guys worship him!

With just a picture and nothing else we don't know what we are worshipping

Alpha Tester
1,638 posts
7,230 battles
41 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

23 posts and counting , when are we gonna stop ?

I can dig up an old improbable MM to pad the post count.

nw1XFCs.jpg?1