You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Akyamarukh

[October Revolution] RISE FELLOW DD!!! WE DONT WANT CAP-italism!

12 comments in this topic

55 posts
228 battles

Consumable_PCY020_RlsSearchPremium.png  +  50px-Wows_flag_USA.png   250px-%D0%9F%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%BE%D1%     + ISM  = CAPITALISM

Who Benefit the most from CAP-italism? DD?

DONT BE FOOLED! ITS THE TRICK TO MAKE US SLAVE! 

THE FAT BB and Bourgeois RADAR SHEEPS is the one who benefit the most!

WE FIGHTWITHBLOODANDTEARS, WE CONTEST, WE TAKE HE HIGHEST RISK...WE DO IT FOR EVERYONE..... yet people dont give sheet when we make one or two mistake. those people only think that we are just small fry and cap slave.....

our life is harsh, everybattle is always the hardest for us.... but the reward and recognition always got to be the big fat sheep.

tell me how to cap when there is 4 radar sheeps and CV hovering around.... Everyone dont care... "YOU MUST CAP"

IF DD cap 3~4 place, and losing.... no one give a sheet

IF BB/CA/CV do 150K damage and losing.... "My Team is noob"

day by day later, WG keep introducing OP sheeps.... BUT NONE OF THEM IS DD. black is the only OP DD but its amost unobtainable....THIS IS DISCRIMINATION!

WG did try new gimmick by giving us Deep Water..... but here is the truth, NO ONE RANT ABOUT IT... this is only mean one thing... ITS SUX

JOIN THE REVOLUTION!

TAKE HELM OF THE GREATEST CRUISER Anti Surface Ship Destroyer!!!

Ship_PRSD110_Pr_24_Khabarovsk.png Ship_PRSD210_Grozovoy_pr_40N.png  Ship_PRSD110_Pr_24_Khabarovsk.png Ship_PRSD210_Grozovoy_pr_40N.png  

Ship_PRSD110_Pr_24_Khabarovsk.png Ship_PRSD210_Grozovoy_pr_40N.png  Ship_PRSD110_Pr_24_Khabarovsk.png Ship_PRSD210_Grozovoy_pr_40N.png  

REVOLT AND REKT ANY RADAR SHEEPS AND THOSE FATTY CAPITALIST BB

Crap with the cap! WE ARE RUSSIAN DESTROYER! WE FEAR NOTHING!

Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya !!!

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,287 posts
55 minutes ago, Akyamarukh said:

Consumable_PCY020_RlsSearchPremium.png  +  50px-Wows_flag_USA.png   250px-%D0%9F%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%BE%D1%     + ISM  = CAPITALISM

Who Benefit the most from CAP-italism? DD?

DONT BE FOOLED! ITS THE TRICK TO MAKE US SLAVE! 

THE FAT BB and Bourgeois RADAR SHEEPS is the one who benefit the most!

WE FIGHTWITHBLOODANDTEARS, WE CONTEST, WE TAKE HE HIGHEST RISK...WE DO IT FOR EVERYONE..... yet people dont give sheet when we make one or two mistake. those people only think that we are just small fry and cap slave.....

our life is harsh, everybattle is always the hardest for us.... but the reward and recognition always got to be the big fat sheep.

tell me how to cap when there is 4 radar sheeps and CV hovering around.... Everyone dont care... "YOU MUST CAP"

IF DD cap 3~4 place, and losing.... no one give a sheet

IF BB/CA/CV do 150K damage and losing.... "My Team is noob"

day by day later, WG keep introducing OP sheeps.... BUT NONE OF THEM IS DD. black is the only OP DD but its amost unobtainable....THIS IS DISCRIMINATION!

WG did try new gimmick by giving us Deep Water..... but here is the truth, NO ONE RANT ABOUT IT... this is only mean one thing... ITS SUX

JOIN THE REVOLUTION!

TAKE HELM OF THE GREATEST CRUISER Anti Surface Ship Destroyer!!!

REVOLT AND REKT ANY RADAR SHEEPS AND THOSE FATTY CAPITALIST BB

Crap with the cap! WE ARE RUSSIAN DESTROYER! WE FEAR NOTHING!

Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya !!!

tenor.gif?itemid=5058690

1,126 posts

only one word that I'm fully agreed.

DD are not CAP SLAVE...

WG implement cheat program (radar) is directly push DD not to cap if one don't want to die early, play objective is nothing but punishing.

[ZA]
163 posts
7,367 battles

No one force you the play DD, you always have freedom to choose other classes. 

If you don't want to cap play BB. Hold on a minute, I have a few solo cap in BB recently, guess why? DD refuses to cap when it is completely safe, so I drove my BB in and solo cap it.

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
324 posts
25 minutes ago, sunlo2013 said:

DD refuses to cap when it is completely safe, so I drove my BB in and solo cap it.

I had met the exact opposite - decide not to run even they had been out gunned and/or radar-ed, and expected their (out-gunned) team to support him/her effectively.

Edited by spixys

58 posts
7,189 battles

LOL ....yeah let me put it this way, playing DD so mayny time I am really tempted to just go made myself a team killer ... that is how much I want to kill the guns on my own team .. really so might be a suggestion to WG, they should made a few specific type of game matching

1. Game with minimal 10 vs 10 , with 2 CV and no DD
  2. Game with minima 10 vs 10 , with minimal 5 dd per side

Then there's the Torpedo , just like guns having HE and AP all DD should enjoy ability to switch between 2 or 3 type of torp, high speed/short range , low speed/long range , and extreme long range/stealthy/very slow.

There are many things WG can do to made DD viable but obviously WG are only about the guns only

43 posts
2,377 battles

I agree!!!

Hail hydra!!!!!

Wait ...wrong revolution sorry. Took the wrong pamphlet. Darn it Korg!

*Sneaks away*

Edited by Dendi_Superman
Additional info

Beta Tester
648 posts
3,515 battles
15 hours ago, sunlo2013 said:

No one force you the play DD, you always have freedom to choose other classes. 

If you don't want to cap play BB. Hold on a minute, I have a few solo cap in BB recently, guess why? DD refuses to cap when it is completely safe, so I drove my BB in and solo cap it.

Sounds like someone doesn't know

Skarhabek

Edited by LawrenceXVIII