You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sarp688

PSA RE: HMAS and HMASW

16 comments in this topic

[HMAS]
3 posts
4,248 battles

Hello all.

We've had some people jump into our Discord server recently concerned with the actions of a member of a clan with a similar name to ours. HMAS and HMASW are the only two clans affiliated with each other. No other clan with a similar name is affiliated with us. If you have any issues with the conduct of any of our members please PM me to discuss.

Cheers,

Sarp688

Edited by Sarp688

2,225 posts
13,741 battles
On 12/10/2018 at 8:28 PM, LordTyphoon said:

The good work of your clan mates has been noted. 

You missed the _

Edited by keskparane

[HMAS]
3 posts
4,248 battles

Yep. Just to reiterate - this was what I was talking about. No other clan is associated with the HMAS and HMASW clans. We don't support comments like this and I've offered a personal apology to the person who this was sent to (despite that fact it had nothing to do with us). 

Edited by Sarp688

61 posts
238 battles

FB_IMG_1539336421298.thumb.jpg.2407bc555

lol, i cannt believe this chat exist......

from this pict we can conclude that WG need to buff CV. the absent of CV is making people become arogant.....

also CV rework seems sux, CV should be OP on its own way! but the idea of infinite plane and 10km base secondary range and repair party and buff plane HP seems decent.

[1NATN]
[1NATN]
410 posts
15,039 battles
24 minutes ago, Akyamarukh said:

FB_IMG_1539336421298.thumb.jpg.2407bc555

lol, i cannt believe this chat exist......

from this pict we can conclude that WG need to buff CV. the absent of CV is making people become arogant.....

also CV rework seems sux, CV should be OP on its own way! but the idea of infinite plane and 10km base secondary range and repair party and buff plane HP seems decent.

I got this guy kicked from his last clan for something similar and with zero provocation. Sent the screenshots to his clan leader and he was promptly booted. He is toxicity, defined.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,859 posts
4,140 battles

What a scumbag.

People like this need to be permanently banned from chat.    All they do is provide fuel for hatred and do nothing more than sully the reputation of decent people (who are the majority).     Unfortunately the occurrence of this kind of chat is pretty regular and unfortunately the association  of this kind of behaviour with certain derivatives of clan names of that nation are becoming quite apparent to the community through the behaviour of a minority of entitled bogans.

I hope this was forwarded to his current clan leader.

221 posts
2,713 battles

I am quite sure their clan-tag is written [HMAS_] (note the underscore at the end), not [HMAS] or [HMASW], so OP, your clan is safe.

And fyi I've seen that player before when I was grinding my Iron Duke (he was in a Bayern). He started calling the Atlanta on my team a slut and all other unmentionable names, but then he got torpedoed by a Scharnhorst that launched said torps just before he died (Our team lost). The Atlanta he insulted finished 1st on EXP earned, while that player finished 5th (to add insult to injury the Atlanta earned more EXP nominally than that guy did despite our team losing). I reported him once for chat misbehavior before.

Edited by TD1

[HMAS]
3 posts
4,248 battles

Yep. Please censor the names and clan tags guys. This was not intended as a name and shame - just a PSA to indicated that HMAS and HMASW are not affiliated with any other clan due to some concerns we'd had raised by non-clan members in our Discord

[AUSRP]
[AUSRP]
20 posts
6,754 battles

these peasant clans need jesus

Edited by PWN_YOU

[1NATN]
[1NATN]
410 posts
15,039 battles

This morning's effort... this guy needs a long holiday from WoWS.

CP77censored.jpg

Edited by Bex_o7

2,225 posts
13,741 battles
2 hours ago, Bex_o7 said:

This morning's effort... this guy needs a long holiday from WoWS.

CP77censored.jpg

Thank you! ... winding him up much? :Smile_veryhappy:

[1NATN]
[1NATN]
410 posts
15,039 battles
1 hour ago, keskparane said:

Thank you! ... winding him up much? :Smile_veryhappy:

Merely thanking him for the screen shots... :cap_haloween:

Beta Tester
822 posts
8,747 battles
35 minutes ago, Bex_o7 said:

Merely thanking him for the screen shots... :cap_haloween:

LOL.

On a tangent...

Some years ago, I went into a game and people started spamming the F-key radio messages - as they do sometimes.

As I am a boy in a man's body, I joined in the cacophony as people spammed "need help", "good game everybody" and so forth for the first 30 seconds of game.

Someone took exception to this and started yelling at everyone to shut up.

Of course everyone apologised and felt humbled and sorry to have upset that one guy.

Oh wait, what actually happened was...

*Spam Intensifies*

Anyway I was in a BB and offended dude was in a DD, he turned back at me and launched torps.

I started to take video snippets of what he was doing - with the same default Shadowplay key that was bound to "good game everybody".

So every time I turned my recording on and off it spammed more radio messages at him which made him even angrier until he eventually sank me.

"That was a great battle," I said, as he killed me.

(Actually that's a lie - I am a WOMAN trapped in a man's body but the trapped woman is a lesbian so it kind of works out).

Edited by Max_Battle