6 comments in this topic

43 posts
2,377 battles

50k fxp from her. What's her playstyle like? I main German BB , only have stock Nagato for IJN BB. Not many videos on YouTube for her. 

Or is she not worth the 750k fxp?

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,834 posts
4,122 battles

T9 Yamato with worse accuracy and dismal AA.  Slow turrets and slow rudder and speed.    Average earning capacity as a Freemium.   The AA isn't really an issue due to the lack of CV's at high tiers.  While some players try to snipe like the Yamato you tend to miss a lot of shots so intermediate ranges work ok.   Unless you are going to blap a ship at close range then don't expect the secondaries to do too much.  When it does land shots it hits like a freight train.   

Worth it.  I guess that up to you. I've never bothered with the IJN BB line so it was worth the coal for me.  If you have a Yamato then I reckon there would be no point to the Musashi.    I personally reckon the Missouri is a far more versatile ship in comparison.  

2 posts
4,512 battles
57 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

T9 Yamato with worse accuracy and dismal AA.  Slow turrets and slow rudder and speed.    Average earning capacity as a Freemium.   The AA isn't really an issue due to the lack of CV's at high tiers.  While some players try to snipe like the Yamato you tend to miss a lot of shots so intermediate ranges work ok.   Unless you are going to blap a ship at close range then don't expect the secondaries to do too much.  When it does land shots it hits like a freight train.   

Worth it.  I guess that up to you. I've never bothered with the IJN BB line so it was worth the coal for me.  If you have a Yamato then I reckon there would be no point to the Musashi.    I personally reckon the Missouri is a far more versatile ship in comparison.  

I have both ... but prefer the MO... I have had good games with the Musashi but hit and miss also very average Freemium.

[AE]
200 posts
9,488 battles

I would never have been able to get it using xp. Something always comes up and needs upgrading. New lines, captains etc.

The coal option is excellent. Instead of so much money spent on free xping it, I earnt enough coal to get it a week ago since coal came in. So about 3 months maybe?

Its free, leaving me the xp to spend on other things. Don't free xp it.