Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
blak661944

Sudden Disconnect When In-Game

13 comments in this topic

1 post
94 battles

is it me or everyone else suffered sudden disconnection from game at 3pm above or when the player reach 10K?

i play with wi-fi connection and nothing happened in the morning but when it hits 3pm, it started to sudden disconnect and return to the login page to reconnect

Place:  West java

time occur: between 3p - above or when the player reach 10k

any tips or suggestion? i though it was the firewall at first but when i try still the same issue

[SIF]
36 posts
3,287 battles

I was connected to the "new" NBN in Aussi a few days ago. During the day have been disconnected over a dozen times. This resulted in being pinked twice.

Not nice and is giving me 2nd. thoughts about continuing to play. Icy I have spoken to my ISP provider and the only result is that I am informed after the event.

Not very helpful for me and can only hope it becomes more stable. I think I'll become a pest and stay on their backs. Never know might do some good.

Z

[LBAS]
163 posts
3,921 battles

NBN is just horrible and so badly flawed. They are putting it into my area now and I am trying to avoid it, even if my current connection is slower

10 posts
11,425 battles

I do experience this recently a few day ago, for all I know it not my side as my router(just in front of me) show no internet disconnection. Take a few minute to sign in again.

[SIF]
36 posts
3,287 battles

It's coming Ralph we can't avoid it. I rearranged my contract and it works great when it is working. Today so far have had no drop outs even after the minie cyclone last night

in Rum City CQ. Down load and up load speeds went from KBS to over 6MBS. Unheard of in this part of the world. So keeping the fingers crossed I dont drop out in mid game again

and get pinked"again". Worst was the player complaints sent into WG as all thought I was a deliberat AFK.

Might see you in ranked as I only go up to T VIII and am looking forward to have a game in that area.

Z

PS Fox- I decided to activat my Wi-Fi as well and can switch quickly from the direct connection to the Wi_Fi and get back quicker as the Wi-Fi is not as affected as the direct connection

don't know why??

66 posts
1,368 battles

I used on have one random battle during 7.8 time, which I saw at least 4 players turning into AFK one by one.

and I killed 2 of them before I was disconnected also.

I had no problem pinging the Asia server at the time.

[SIF]
36 posts
3,287 battles

Don't know what is happening. My ms is all over the place I stopped a few hours ago to let things settle down am about to get back in and try again.

I dropped all my video down to low after being on medium for the last few months. This douse'nt not seem to make any difference.

Z

PS has Public test finished? Played a few days and not able to access since last Tuesday. This happened last time too.??? Anyone???

42 posts
5,493 battles

I noted two people commenting in battle that they had connection issues on the same day as the OP started this thread.

Then tonight I was about to round a headland and DISCONNECT! Back to the loading screen, with a request to re-submit my password. Yep, got back in to find my ship a burning, sinking pile of twisted metal, and got some nice down votes from my 'team mates' who had no way of knowing what had happened to me. 

Ship happens, I guess. 

Sign in to follow this