You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
keskparane

First I got torped 3x by ally. Seeing this was the needed comic relief

21 comments in this topic

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,481 battles

That's a mighty fine example of parallel parking. That Iron Duke must have the 'Parking Assist' upgrade module fitted instead of the GFC module.

44 posts
5,511 battles

Humiliating admission: this happened to me and my Minotaur in the last moments of a battle. I was last man standing on our team, and a red Yamato was coming on and on and about to round the headland while I was furiously dunking my Mino  10 meters backwards and 10 meters forwards trying to get out of the predicament. Funny as hell (for anyone on the red team aware of my situation, but no doubt agonizing for any of my team mates tabbed in watching me. 

Thankfully someone was watching, and had to presence of mind to recognise that I'd pretty much lost my own mind by this point so they texted 'SHOOT', for which I was immensely grateful as it shook me out of my frantic panic and made me do the one necessary thing. Shoot I did, as the Yamato swept into the open. I targeted its superstructure and hammered away with the awesomely fast reloading Mino guns and BOOM, the Yamato was dead and the points from that kill won us the game. 

Phew! The win was all thanks to the helpful text of that team mate's perception of the predicament.

OP: torp x3 by an ally? Ouch!

[MEGA]
4,563 posts
17,557 battles
26 minutes ago, keskparane said:

Q: what's that? :Smile_playing:

A: IMO one of the biggest differences between noobs & unicums & something I rarely possess. :Smile_sad:

look on the bright side, I carried your arse last match

283 posts
3,565 battles

hehe, brit battleships must have a magnet for this

shot-18_10.02_21_53.12-0622.thumb.jpg.2b63e9bbd58d837a86d54bb961a4a2af.jpg

btw, this was at the start of the battle and he stayed like this until there was 5 minutes left

487 posts
7,619 battles
On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:59 AM, keskparane said:

omg.thumb.png.df4fe40d0e5c3072e136078d7aef8469.png

LOL I did something similar in the Mighty Mo on Tears. Was in a hard turn when terrain warning went off.  Full reverse but I ended up in a similar position to that Iron Duke. Trying to reverse or go forward again only made it worse so I fought from that position for the rest of the game

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles
2 hours ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

I bet that Iron Duke player has thruster cheat in it.

You can do it cause ships steer at the rear end, not the front. Game has no bow thruster concept :D

309 posts
4,060 battles
6 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

You can do it cause ships steer at the rear end, not the front. Game has no bow thruster concept :D

Yeaa but I mean like how? The distance between the two island is so tight.

309 posts
4,060 battles
15 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Really? You don't know? Here is how :cap_haloween::cap_haloween:

Nice joke. As long as you still remember that there's no such thing like that in WoWS :D