Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bengal_Tiger23

No scenario stats in Profile.

4 comments in this topic

198 posts
1,732 battles

I was just wondering why our stats for Scenario battle's are not shown in our profiles. I play mainly scenarios these days, and it would be nice to know how things are going there.

Any ideas?

Alex

B_T23

[COAT]
1,185 posts
10,174 battles
13 小時前,Bengal_Tiger23 說:

I was just wondering why our stats for Scenario battle's are not shown in our profiles. I play mainly scenarios these days, and it would be nice to know how things are going there.

Any ideas?

Alex

B_T23

Only achievements are available.

I got 1000+ sea stars.

49 posts
5,551 battles

I found WG's stats inadequate early on as I also wanted to know things like credit profitability, xp productivity, and winrate performance across time (am I improving or not). 

I also used a spreadsheet and graph to track my first ranked season. Highhest ship then was an Edinburgh, and I was very successful using smoke; then I fitted radar and my winrate fell. I've actually stayed with radar (to deal with the meta), but I was able to use my data to identify that I had a lot to learn yet about radar (latest season, in a radar Minotaur has gone well, for me).

So I keep my own stats, in a spreadsheet. It gives me targets to work to beat, and clearly identifies which ships to sail when I need specific things done (more credits, xp achievements quick, etc.).

But hey, I like spreadsheets!

Edited by Farlesquew

198 posts
1,732 battles
3 hours ago, Farlesquew said:

But hey, I like spreadsheets!

Lol. I couldn't wait to get away from those things, so I took early retirement. What you are saying though is what I think we need in our profiles. Their are ships in scenarios that I can do well in, but others that ..... shall we say, "I need some work on". Cruisers particularly. As you say, being able to see what is happening, would be helpful. 

11 hours ago, User_1145141919810 said:

Only achievements are available.

I got 1000+ sea stars.

Awwww. I'm, only up to 82 after 561 battles. Wah wah. :etc_hide_turtle:.  But, a hearty well done there.:cap_like:

Alex

Edited by Bengal_Tiger23

Sign in to follow this