Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
th3vikings

jus wth is wrong these 3 days

15 comments in this topic

362 posts
3,693 battles

play last weekend on sat, sun and today mon lost 12 rounds + 2 wins including today

with 1 round about nearing 160k dmg with my zao i still lost the game and montana scoring 146k dmg. i lost both game

wth is wrong ???

Edited by th3vikings

326 posts
10,550 battles

Your misfortune, is somebody's luck for now. You will get your turn, but not for now.

Release yourself and do other stuff. Play other mode, or just off from the game and do other stuff.

Edited by ArchKongou

249 posts
347 battles
45 minutes ago, th3vikings said:

play last weekend on sat, sun and today mon lost 12 rounds + 2 wins including today

with 1 round about nearing 160k dmg with my zao i still lost the game and montana scoring 146k dmg. i lost both game

wth is wrong ???

This is a classic to me, no matter how much damage i do, i still always lose. Maybe its the nature of WoWs...

362 posts
3,693 battles
13 minutes ago, ArchKongou said:

Your misfortune, is somebody's luck for now. You will get your turn, but not for now.

Release yourself and do other stuff. Play other mode, or just off from the game and do other stuff.

yes after play 1 round and last round of scenario for the day and lucky i got 5 star. :crab:

Beta Tester
817 posts
8,715 battles
6 hours ago, th3vikings said:

wth is wrong ???

I totally understand your frustration. I get it and I sympathise. If you watch the forums you will see the same thing happens to others from time to time - I know it does to me.

It's hard to be calm and philosophical about it sometimes - especially when you feel you are playing as well as you can and yet still get fails. It makes me rage sometimes.

A couple of days ago I watched my stats and marvelled as I spent a couple of days hovering around 70% wins. I just seemed to get teamed with really good players.

It can swing both ways, but I know it can be really hard to be balanced and Zen when things go wrong battle after battle.

It especially irks me if I have just bought some premium time and things don't go right to benefit from it.

Times like that I usually just set my filters to premiums only and do some Coop to remind myself I DO know how to shoot straight and the fault lies with the flippin' idiots MM made me play with!

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles

dmg=/=in game proformence, if you feel frustrated in game by losing ingame then i suggest playing utility ships to carry the team harder

117 posts
2,665 battles
13 hours ago, ArchKongou said:

Agree with this. My wr this weekend was very good, it was like 80% or so. I guess it was my turn.

[AMPOL]
47 posts
3,507 battles

The WR stat is quite interesting. You can sit back and just miss some critical positional timing early on, leaving your team to fall behind - then you clean up red stragglers, thus doing well individually but losing the round. Alternatively, several "friends" may YOLO away and be deleted with the first few minutes. Same result.

I find WR is a magical combination of mostly skill, some luck with teammates, and some fleet management decisions (e.g up-tiering and entering a Random with skills, captain or vanilla ships which are not really ready). I have been guilty of the last, and my WR is accordingly rubbish for the sins I commited early on, for example, powering through tier V before I was ready because I got a Graff and a Sims that allowed me to free XP uptier fairly quickly. Oh, and my hot and cold gunnery skillz....

Edited by scottme
(spelling)

1,354 posts
8,888 battles
4 hours ago, scottme said:

The WR stat is quite interesting. You can sit back and just miss some critical positional timing early on, leaving your team to fall behind - then you clean up red stragglers, thus doing well individually but losing the round. Alternatively, several "friends" may YOLO away and be deleted with the first few minutes. Same result.

You sure you are not confusing winrate (WR) with Warships Today Rating (WTR)? 

Because those two are very different metrics.

324 posts
4,679 battles

5bbc7fdf29c43_Screenshot(368).thumb.png.6e2afbb5b7c1befda416a35b0ccd99e3.png

I experienced an extreme case of the "Saturday Winrate Inversion" effect last weekend. I had foolishly thought I might buff my Atago WR...

But, I think I finally cracked the basic problem: I was playing poorly. Tanking way too much damage, playing too aggressive, trying to bring the fight to the enemy.

So in that sense it was worthwhile. I learnt to dial it back, be less aggressive in the first half of the battle and let someone else do the tanking while I concentrate on burning down enemy ships. Then in the later half move up, isolate, and destroy remaining threats. Way better results.

So, advice: take it as a learning experience. Rewire and retune your gameplay.

362 posts
3,693 battles

Nowadays the outcome of the game are determined swiftly by the dd. Dd poplulation which i notice have drop quite a bit. Usually now only 2 dd in each team. If the dd push aggressive or don't know what they are doing. They will get deleted within first 1-3 mins of gameplay and the team or flank which have no dd got steamrolled quite quickly. Ya... That what i been experiencing for the past few months.

Edited by th3vikings

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,628 battles

nothing wrong just you are in a losing streak like all of us do

it's very normal to lose 5 in a row and win once

unless you can carry you just gonna go thru defeat after defeat

hang in there my friend, you have rough time so does everyone....if this makes you feel better :Smile_Default:

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,005 battles

Stopped playing as soon as got three losses in a row :cap_haloween:Let the scrubs enjoy their yolo-ing for fun while I preserve my mental health.

whatever.thumb.JPG.1c47179a57eba2bc958804df426ae257.JPG

I think my Helena is cursed... Can't win in this ship.

helena.thumb.JPG.523d6ab5431ae8347fe93f30793d9e6f.JPG

Sign in to follow this