You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
orion_jb2001

Legendary Upgrades

5 comments in this topic

2 posts
1,000 battles

Thanks for the replies. Re personal assignments, thanks, I see there are 5 stages, and the first stage is the first goal of 100000 xp.  So this automatically adjusts as you play. Question though, on that particular page, there is a continue mission, with random battle indicating. I thought you can earn these stages also with co opt battles etc and these personal assignments increase whilst doing say daily missions??   Yes have Yamato so will be going for that :)

[AE]
199 posts
9,466 battles

all the stages work in coop. Up to last stage in Yammi.

First two stages slow progress.

2nd two (free xp and win 16 battles quick and easy)

Last, 40k raw xp also slow.

In coop I have no doubt that I can get the legendary for about 9 ships by December.

Only negative I have found is that has limited me to only playing these ships time and again. Havent used my lower tier stuff for last month and a half.

I have ugly feeling that once I get the upgrades, I will stop playing these ships for a month or so due boredom. (especially likely for two reasons - some are considered "lacklustre" and the two carrier ones which would be good with current set up, will possibly be pointless with the coming new carrier mode).