You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
User_1145141919810

I wanna try new Ranked style

5 comments in this topic

[COAT]
1,182 posts
10,123 battles

I'll only play Khaba and Rush-B-Kurfurst at next T10 Ranked season.30 battles per day continuously.

It doesn't violate WG rule(At least currently safe).

Let's see what's my Rank at the end.

Why I come up with this?

This season taught me that MM is much more important than personal skill.

Edited by User_1145141919810

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles

Well, its not like reaching rank 1 means someone is really skilled. Anyone that maintain 50%+ WR will always reach rank 1 provided he can spam enough battles. For most of the cases, real super unicums reach rank one within a weak or two. After that, it's all about how much struggle one can endure. And then comes syncdropping and match rigging, since those are hard to do when a lot of better players are still playing.

[LNA]
1,659 posts
10,430 battles
1 hour ago, icy_phoenix said:

Well, its not like reaching rank 1 means someone is really skilled. Anyone that maintain 50%+ WR will always reach rank 1 provided he can spam enough battles. For most of the cases, real super unicums reach rank one within a weak or two. After that, it's all about how much struggle one can endure. And then comes syncdropping and match rigging, since those are hard to do when a lot of better players are still playing.

No no no. I think you have it backwards. Winners are not the best , but the most persistent. Rank 1 is awarded either way dont you think ? Its the thought that count.

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles
44 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

No no no. I think you have it backwards. Winners are not the best , but the most persistent. Rank 1 is awarded either way dont you think ? Its the thought that count.

Yeah, true. But hey, they are better than me, I couldn't even find time to play ranked..

[COAT]
1,182 posts
10,123 battles
4 小時前,icy_phoenix 說:

Yeah, true. But hey, they are better than me, I couldn't even find time to play ranked..

5 小時前,legionary2099 說:

I still remember my 1st Ranked battle and the 1st losing one this season,at the 1st hour of this season.My DM was on the same side with a VOR player's Grozovoi,but we still lose.Even though we 2 crushed the 4-enemy-side with 2 kills and 1 cap,0 death,but the other 5 "teammates" got slaughtered by only 3 enemies,3 death,1 seriously injured in exchange of only 1 enemy killed.

Edited by User_1145141919810