Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Wyvernslayer

Campaigns

3 comments in this topic

12 posts
3,709 battles

Dear War gaming

If its possible, (and why it wouldn't be I don't know) but in the "Honorable Service" and the "Yamamoto Isoroku" Campaigns can you please add in some Co-Op available missions, there don't necessarily have to be a lot I'm not asking for every mission to be made co-op available, but maybe at least 2 tasks per mission would be nice.  I've noticed that in the "Hit Hard! Hit Fast! Hit Often!" Campaign there are at least 2 in every stage (with 5 in the 5th mission).  I've just started doing the first 2 tasks of stage one for the 3rd time and sure its going to take a really long time to get all the way to mission 5, but it is possible, these other 2 Campaigns are, well to me, a waste of space as I'm not going to do ranked or random battles and if you removed them from the game along with all rewards I wouldn't miss them.

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles

Second that, although I have finished them already but I think permanent campaigns should have at least something going on for all game modes.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,287 posts

Definitely agree.

I haven't touched the campaigns yet, but I would if Co-op missions were introduced.

Sign in to follow this