Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
luftkopf

Selling British DDs

13 comments in this topic

[LONER]
60 posts
2,587 battles

I've been wondering. Would there be any difference between selling my British DDs that I got from containers now, or selling them after they're in the tech tree?

Beta Tester
770 posts
8,629 battles

I'd be interested to know...

I only have Acasta from drops but I have Gallant from SC a while back.

The RN specific missions need higher than I have already.

Well the T7+ ones anyway.

If I sell Acasta... can it drop again?

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles

Try it and tell us how you go.   I wouldnt sell a ship I already have for free. Imagine if you don't get another drop and have to start  the line from T1

Beta Tester
770 posts
8,629 battles
25 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Try it and tell us how you go.   I wouldnt sell a ship I already have for free. Imagine if you don't get another drop and have to start  the line from T1

K. I will. Doesn't take long to get to T5 even if restart.

319 posts
4,661 battles

I sold Bretagne not because I needed the free port slot but because I just didn't have any interest in playing yet another BB line.

iirc it still counts me has having got to T5 in the line. So if I ever decided to start on the French BBs, I could re-buy at T5.

iirc at the time I sold it it was still showing as a premium ship.

[disclaimer, blah blah blah]

Acasta, I will consider keeping because even if the ship is a bit of a dud Icarus and Jervis seem pretty strong and I might want to level up the line at some point especially since I actually have the Jack Dunkirk captain.

145 posts
1,298 battles

Even tho it has premium status, it doesnt give extra credit in battle. and the value of the ship is same as tech tree ship. so theres no difference.

And, I dont think once you got a ship mission you can get again, because I sold my acasta, and icarus 5-6 days ago and I havent got any more ship missions yet.

[LONER]
60 posts
2,587 battles

I’ve sold my Acasta, and I’m one bad game away from the Icarus, which I’ll probably sell as well, but I think I’ll hold on to the Jervis until the tech tree lands. 

I wish you could get something back when dismissing captains, because then I would send Jack Dunkirk to his retirement too. I think the only thing that could convince me to get a British ship would be adding Jingles as a captain

115 posts
2,638 battles
On 10/2/2018 at 3:27 PM, Max_Battle said:

Done. I'm curious to see what happens.

Did you keep the port slot it came with?

Beta Tester
770 posts
8,629 battles
11 minutes ago, zergling_ said:

Did you keep the port slot it came with?

Yeah I think I did.

I have only got the Icarus since I sold Acasta so I can't tell you anything else about what might happen IF Acasta drops again.

Sign in to follow this