You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
chicony56

question?

22 comments in this topic

71 posts
5,242 battles

how does a player first registered 9/26/2018 rack up 795 battles all in random , that's constant playing with only less than 10 minutes in battle

each game . MY ANSWER , obviously a bot . seems WARGAMING are still failing to clamp down on this " OR " are not BOTHERING

you decide which

Edited by chicony56

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,520 battles

Yeah, it sprety frustrating

Just played a game with a bot on team that has played 100+ games in the last 24 hours.

Im pretty sure WG don't act as hard as they can on this as they want to keep player numbers / 'engagement' numbers up.

71 posts
5,242 battles
41 minutes ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

Guys, post a screenshot and post the image in a support ticket!

IF WE WERE CONFIDENT OF ACTION WE WOULD ! ! ! ...just fix it please...stopping a tiger by holding on to its tail doesn't work

1,040 posts
7,503 battles
1 minute ago, chicony56 said:

IF WE WERE CONFIDENT OF ACTION WE WOULD ! ! ! ...just fix it please...stopping a tiger by holding on to its tail doesn't work

You are funny, why tell me?

I don't care about bots.

71 posts
5,242 battles

thank you for the update on what is happening, very pleasing to know of action taken thus far , I care deeply about this game and it's future

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,005 battles
16 hours ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

You are funny, why tell me?

I don't care about bots.

And we don't care about what you care for either.

Thanks to Wargaming and Huginn especially. Keep up the good work please :cap_win:

249 posts
347 battles

Holy ship mate, if he/she is a human, it would still be impossible to accomplish 800 battles in 1 month. I played WoT for like a year and i only have 2k battles. 

87 posts
2,820 battles
18 hours ago, HuginnKR said:

NO!! WE CARE THIS!!! Can you send the IGN and reason CS or here? We will look into it. FYI we already sanctioned more than 150 accounts and will run 3rd wave soon.

@HuginnKR  ... to appease all the salty players I think it would be good to post (as often as you can)  on what progress or update, on how you are fairing with this bot problem .... 150 accounts is a lot of work by staff I would imagine... good feed back will go along way.

(just managed to read my way to the top of the post and see its already mentioned, in detail)  :cap_horn:

Edited by Otago_F111

1,040 posts
7,503 battles
4 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

And we don't care about what you care for either.

There must be a reason why we always clash, diva. Maybe because the two of us are the biggest arses on this forum and this is our way to fight out who gets the medal?

Can you quickly explain who "we" is? You and your fat arse?

1,040 posts
7,503 battles
21 hours ago, chicony56 said:

neither do wargamming it seems , WOW, what an attitude ,

Hold your horses, I was wondering why you made that outcry in a post addressed to me. That’s obviously a message you have to send to WG and not to me.

Maybe I should have said, “bots are not an issue for me” or “I don’t get upset about bots”

87 posts
2,820 battles
51 minutes ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

Hold your horses, I was wondering why you made that outcry in a post addressed to me. That’s obviously a message you have to send to WG and not to me.

Maybe I should have said, “bots are not an issue for me” or “I don’t get upset about bots”

I understood your meaning too @PeterMoe1963 . I think it may be English is not some peoples first language, and written English is taken literally ie "I don't care about bots".  I don't "care" either  as I don't play T10, and TBH if we win woohoo, if we lose onto the next game.

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,005 battles
10 hours ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

There must be a reason why we always clash, diva. Maybe because the two of us are the biggest arses on this forum and this is our way to fight out who gets the medal?

Can you quickly explain who "we" is? You and your fat arse?

The amount of down-votes you received in this thread quickly explains who is the arse here, that's you. By "we", I meant me and others who care about the game, understand it's problems, and want them fixed. That excludes you and a few others like you.

And no, I'm nothing like you, and you aren't important enough to me to "always clash". It's just that you always type BS, just like this one:

On 10/2/2018 at 6:51 AM, PeterMoe1963 said:

I don't care about bots

Or even,

10 hours ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

“bots are not an issue for me” or “I don’t get upset about bots”

Edited by icy_phoenix
Proper quote

[SGC]
197 posts
10,285 battles
On 10/2/2018 at 10:08 AM, HuginnKR said:

NO!! WE CARE THIS!!! Can you send the IGN and reason CS or here? We will look into it. FYI we already sanctioned more than 150 accounts and will run 3rd wave soon.

aww :patpat:

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,520 battles
On 10/2/2018 at 3:08 PM, HuginnKR said:

Maybe this should  be stickied under "General Discussion" rather than its current locatiom - not many people go the to developers section of the forum I bet.