Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
David_O_neill

Mods or Support Please Explain Ranked Battles

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
8 posts

After numerous complaints by numerous players, about the player **** and his multiple accts playing ranked games with 2 accts on opposite sides on 2 computers

Why is this player still allowed to do this and not banned yet??????

 

He plays Cv's everytime and has 2 accts with 2 cv's playing against each other in ranked battles continuously.

He does this so 1 acct wins, while the other acct gets top points and doesn't lose a star.

As you can quite plainly see in the attached screen shot what he does in ranked battles. player **** and player **** are 1 player on 2 computers.

Can anyone offer me a valid reason why this is allowed to continue and ruining ranked battles for all?

Look forward to the response!!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
466 posts

IGN and screenshot deleted for Name shaming. However the accounts that you reported passed to team for investigation. Thanks for reporting, but Please send this to our CS or dedicating thread from next time. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
8 posts

It has been reported many many many times. There are even threads about this player on Reddit............

 

How long before something is done about it..................................

 

Im considering calling a clan leaders meeting in regards to inaction from WOW on bots and players like the above named one.

The result of the boycott would be a freeze on buying premium or doubloons, would that finally get someone's attention to do something about it???????????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
34 minutes ago, David_O_neill said:

It has been reported many many many times. There are even threads about this player on Reddit............

 

How long before something is done about it..................................

 

Im considering calling a clan leaders meeting in regards to inaction from WOW on bots and players like the above named one.

The result of the boycott would be a freeze on buying premium or doubloons, would that finally get someone's attention to do something about it???????????

pfft, as if that will get WG to do anything about it, the last time the community complained so much that wg actually took notice was the graf zep incident, a "clan leaders meeting" for boycotting wont even hurt WG a bit, just forget it and afk or juat wait for them to take their sweet timetime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
8 posts
On 2/10/2018 at 8:06 AM, drakon233 said:

pfft, as if that will get WG to do anything about it, the last time the community complained so much that wg actually took notice was the graf zep incident, a "clan leaders meeting" for boycotting wont even hurt WG a bit, just forget it and afk or juat wait for them to take their sweet timetime

I would love to, but here is the problem if you go afk you get reported..you say something in chat you get chat banned. Bring back the old days where my torps can sink someone and I go pink for 2 games or more that would solve it, then I could just torp the idiots and do supports job for them

Edited by David_O_neill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
18 minutes ago, David_O_neill said:

I would love to, but here is the problem if you go afk you get reported..you say something in chat you get chat banned. Bring back the old days where my torps can sink someone and I go pink for 2 games or more that would solve it, then I could just torp the idiots and do supports job for them

AFK as in quit the game, not quit the match

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×