Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

It CAN happen!

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Tester
786 posts
8,658 battles
14 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

Citadel hits on KM BBs at high tiers aren't that uncommon. Especially against Bismarck and FdG.

K. Haven't done much high tier yet. Think on others or myself playing KM BB I've only seen like 3 times or something. Only up to Bismarck though, and have Tirpitz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
326 posts
10,532 battles

U know, u can easily can citadel'ed  KM BB's & kill them with single salvos.....

 

Spoiler

by using AP Bomber.  ggwp

 

Edited by ArchKongou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
On ‎2018‎年‎10‎月‎1‎日 at 10:42 PM, Max_Battle said:

K. Haven't done much high tier yet. Think on others or myself playing KM BB I've only seen like 3 times or something. Only up to Bismarck though, and have Tirpitz.

once you start to meet mark6/7s or type 91s citadelling KMBBs isn't that hard

*esp with the 430 can opener*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
605 posts
6,774 battles

I have a suggestion - go to Settings > Controls and turn Alt Interface Mode to always on.  I don't know how you can play while receiving so little information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
786 posts
8,658 battles
2 hours ago, Moggytwo said:

I have a suggestion - go to Settings > Controls and turn Alt Interface Mode to always on.  I don't know how you can play while receiving so little information.

Yeah I've tried it, maybe I will again.

But doesn't a quick tap of alt or TAB give me the same information on demand anyway?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
605 posts
6,774 battles
1 hour ago, Max_Battle said:

Yeah I've tried it, maybe I will again.

But doesn't a quick tap of alt or TAB give me the same information on demand anyway?

It does, but when would you ever not want that info?  Each to their own of course, you can play how you like, but information and situational awareness is key to winning engagements.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
786 posts
8,658 battles
1 minute ago, Moggytwo said:

It does, but when would you ever not want that info?  Each to their own of course, you can play how you like, but information and situational awareness is key to winning engagements.

Mmm. Well I'm not one to dismiss advice out of hand - I have turned it all back on again (including that team line up thing) and I'll give it a whirl for a while.

I guess it has its convenience but I'm usually pretty aware of my detection range, shell flight times and so forth.

Meh, I've turned it back on. I'll see.

It doesn't actually help me aim though ;p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×