You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TorpedoSea

Some suggestions

8 comments in this topic

21 posts
4,574 battles

NO.1 Why does ASHITAKA still use the old hull?New York, New Mexico and so on have no old hull, considers to change, the face value is too low too ugly.
NO.2 Can Z23 be strengthened? Too weak, three permanent paints are needed, such as his 150-gun range is too short for gameplay... Seek buff.
NO.3 University Fleet activities, did not get that cat captain has been very regret, when can reopen activities, including the blue fleet, has been looking forward to acquiring!!!
NO.4 American freelance painting can change the model. The eagle on that bridge is so ugly that it is strongly demanded to wipe off.
NO.5 HAREKAZE need to be strengthened. Range and HP are far below the level of eight. 
NO.6 The British cruiser's single AP bomb is weaker. Can it return the HE bomb like the British destroyer's smoking mechanism? By the way, return the torpedo to Belfast, strengthen the armour down and put it at level eight.
NO.7 Can we exchange short-term senior accounts with coal in the future?
NO.8 Historic legend Captain Yamamoto and Halsey's achievement bonus skills can be added to a single pair of seats, such as Yamamoto Suitable for BB does not need torpedo loading and aircraft equipment, the same as Halsey Suitable for CA do not need torpedo loading and aircraft equipment, so that the captain of history more professional choice of ships, rather than too much useless skills. The same is true for the later history captain.
NO.9 Can we use the coal to change the legendary captain of the Royal Navy in the future?

599 posts
7,566 battles
3 hours ago, TorpedoSea said:

NO.1 Why does ASHITAKA still use the old hull?New York, New Mexico and so on have no old hull, considers to change, the face value is too low too ugly.
NO.2 Can Z23 be strengthened? Too weak, three permanent paints are needed, such as his 150-gun range is too short for gameplay... Seek buff.
NO.3 University Fleet activities, did not get that cat captain has been very regret, when can reopen activities, including the blue fleet, has been looking forward to acquiring!!!
NO.4 American freelance painting can change the model. The eagle on that bridge is so ugly that it is strongly demanded to wipe off.
NO.5 HAREKAZE need to be strengthened. Range and HP are far below the level of eight. 
NO.6 The British cruiser's single AP shell is weaker. Can it return the HE shell like the British destroyer's smoking mechanism? By the way, return the torpedo to Belfast, strengthen the armour down and put it at level eight.
NO.7 Can we exchange short-term senior accounts with coal in the future?
NO.8 Historic legend Captain Yamamoto and Halsey's achievement bonus skills can be added to a single pair of seats, such as Yamamoto Suitable for BB does not need torpedo loading and aircraft equipment, the same as Halsey Suitable for CA do not need torpedo loading and aircraft equipment, so that the captain of history more professional choice of ships, rather than too much useless skills. The same is true for the later history captain.
NO.9 Can we use the coal to change the legendary captain of the Royal Navy in the future?

No.1 Wargaming love to make ijn premium ship premium weaker lately the newer ones(except Atago)

No.3 Haifuri have ended the collaboration with wargaming,no more chances of getting it.

No.6 I take it you are joking...right?

Edited by Gummilicious

21 posts
4,574 battles
27 分鐘前,Gummilicious 說:

No.1 Wargaming love to make ijn premium ship premium weaker lately the newer ones(except Atago)

But it is very ugly,I think ASHITAKA have other hull types

31 分鐘前,Gummilicious 說:

No.3 Haifuri have ended the collaboration with wargaming,no more chances of getting i

I am not convinced, it is really regrettable.

32 分鐘前,Gummilicious 說:

No.6 I take it you are joking...right?

I'm not kidding .Single AP shells have no game fun ,the British destroyer's smoking mechanism is very good ,I think it can solve the problem of HE fire in smoke long time ,  then the angle of AP ricochet also needs to be changed.

599 posts
7,566 battles
17 minutes ago, TorpedoSea said:

But it is very ugly,I think ASHITAKA have other hull types

I am not convinced, it is really regrettable.

I'm not kidding .Single AP shells have no game fun ,the British destroyer's smoking mechanism is very good ,I think it can solve the problem of HE fire in smoke long time ,  then the angle of AP ricochet also needs to be changed.

You got shorter fuse time already,so i dont think it needs to improve the angle

You should go youtube see what those high tier cl ap can do.

If you cannot handle Emerald as you say single ap shell,FXP it if you want or sacrifice some of your camo/signal to end faster

And for your information, Radar+Smoke is a op combination for mid tier,Adding torpedos will make Payfast more overpowered..scumbag move i say

21 posts
4,574 battles
11 分鐘前,Gummilicious 說:

You got shorter fuse time already,so i dont think it needs to improve the angle

You should go youtube see what those high tier cl ap can do.

If you cannot handle Emerald as you say single ap shell,FXP it if you want or sacrifice some of your camo/signal to end faster

And for your information, Radar+Smoke is a op combination for mid tier,Adding torpedos will make Payfast more overpowered..scumbag move i say

My mean is single AP bullet has no integrity and gameplay. So some players want use HE like USA CL. Return the torpedo to Belfast, strengthen the armour down and put it at level eight !!! Like her sister Edinburgh.

599 posts
7,566 battles
1 hour ago, TorpedoSea said:

My mean is single AP bullet has no integrity and gameplay. So some players want use HE like USA CL. Return the torpedo to Belfast, strengthen the armour down and put it at level eight !!! Like her sister Edinburgh.

then dont play RN CL instead? 

[SGC]
197 posts
10,267 battles
On 10/2/2018 at 12:44 AM, TorpedoSea said:

NO! Must have Integrity !!!!

On 10/1/2018 at 8:58 PM, TorpedoSea said:

Complaining why RNCL line exclusively has AP shells for its main batteries is like complaining why French have speed/reload boost.

or USCAs for having a utility kit of consumables

or KMCAs for their high AP alpha

or RUCA/Ls for long range radar and Stalin's blessing

or IJNCAs for having nothing lol high HE alpha, long range torps and mobility

It's their national identity, you play the ship BECAUSE it has them.