Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Labeat

Massachusetts Best BOTE

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
145 posts
1,253 battles

I am the only one who knows My CUTE LITTLE MASSACHUSETTS More than Anyone else in entire WOWS community. I know her better than Developers Do. And That is the Reason why Massachusetts Loves me and always serves me good.

If Anyone wants to know what the ship performs, I present you the most common insane RNG :D 

image.thumb.png.a37bf9de7205d8e5180a50fed7c5bcfb.pngimage.png.dbcca418ae4e5328bc828bdf2d070b35.png

image.png.f07cdc2b87bb5408ce957bf054f12238.pngimage.png.63e8762a8a967f276abf31732bcb7113.png

 

Remember, Whatever the dispersion is, RNG will never favor you. if it was an overpen I would take it but HOW THE F WAS IT A BOUNCE?!

Edited by Labeat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LNA]
Member
1,657 posts
10,412 battles
9 minutes ago, Labeat said:

I am the only one who knows My CUTE LITTLE MASSACHUSETTS More than Anyone else in entire WOWS community. I know her better than Developers Do. And That is the Reason why Massachusetts Loves me and always serves me good.

If Anyone wants to know what the ship performs, I present you the most common insane RNG :D 

image.thumb.png.a37bf9de7205d8e5180a50fed7c5bcfb.pngimage.png.dbcca418ae4e5328bc828bdf2d070b35.png

image.png.f07cdc2b87bb5408ce957bf054f12238.pngimage.png.63e8762a8a967f276abf31732bcb7113.png

 

Remember, Whatever the dispersion is, RNG will never favor you. if it was an overpen I would take it but HOW THE F WAS IT A BOUNCE?!

That one bounce !!

Anyway , if you meet such frustration it is better to play another game. WG RNG pattern usually put all in one basket. If you miss a lot , you will continue to be so during the session and the other way around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
145 posts
1,253 battles
1 minute ago, legionary2099 said:

That one bounce !!

Anyway , if you meet such frustration it is better to play another game. WG RNG pattern usually put all in one basket. If you miss a lot , you will continue to be so during the session and the other way around.

ONE BOUNCE is enough to decide my life REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,000 posts
7,415 battles
19 hours ago, Labeat said:

BOUNCE?!

Well, that Atlanta is broadside on, but you are 14km from the target.

Under similar circumstances, I have seen plenty of bounces, including RN cruisers, DD's and carriers, all more fragile than Atlantas.

Seriously, for balance reasons, not every BB salvo can be a citadel or a kill. Or would you like every single DD shell to set your pretty Mass on fire, or every torp to detonate you? Probably not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,453 battles

VoXOsBs.jpg

 

It can bounce battleship shells, if you're very, very unlucky. The turrets (green) are 32mm, so a glancing hit off one of the non-facing sides is theoretically possible. Same with the conning tower. But yeah, this is surely some sort of punishment from the gods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
145 posts
1,253 battles
6 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Looking at water splashes, you aimed poorly

I aimed below waterline I remember 100%. its just RNG gave shells the gud dispersion each other only, not on my point, but took the entire squad of shell over where it supposed to fall. 

it happened when I was in Yamato too, I shot a full broadside CV, it was so good, enough to devastate him 4 times, but all the shells landed "somehow" around him with very inches-close gap. imma call that some real pathetic luck of mine.

8 hours ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

Seriously, for balance reasons, not every BB salvo can be a citadel or a kill. Or would you like every single DD shell to set your pretty Mass on fire, or every torp to detonate you? Probably not.

I never said that, I was asking why it couldnt overpen, atlanta has paper armor, which part of it can bounce my shell?!

 

7 hours ago, Unraveler said:

if you're very, very unlucky. The turrets (green) are 32mm, so a glancing hit off one of the non-facing sides is theoretically possible.

Then I blame my luck again. No wonder WG said Mass has 1.5 sigma, they actually mean 1.5 negative RNG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,000 posts
7,415 battles
7 hours ago, Labeat said:

I never said that, I was asking why it couldnt overpen, atlanta has paper armor, which part of it can bounce my shell?!

I'm not sure you are familiar with the armour penetration and overmatch mechanisms? If you are not, do some reading and then open Atlanta’s armour scheme in the game and check how much armour is where.

Atlanta has up to 89mm of armour which certainly much more than needed to bounce BB AP shells at 14km.

Sure, everybody says “Atlanta has paper armour”, but that doesn’t change the mechanics.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×