You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
legionary2099

How about a different approach to scenario ?

4 comments in this topic

[LNA]
1,657 posts
10,412 battles

Do you think the wave approach in the scenarios is getting old ?

Im not saying the scenarios are bad , they are fun and you get to wack up ridiculous numbers.

But im kinda bored by this same old approach.

What would you say about scenarios that involve killing a massively buffed boss bot , we are currently lacking that.

Like trying to sink a 1 000 000 HP Yamato in Ten Go or chase Bismark with x2 stats buff.

No way you are gonna single handedly carry this kind of scenario and you gotta work as a team in a boss hunt.

Could be fun , and not that hard to implement since they could just blap a boss onto the map for the fun.

305 posts
4,060 battles
24 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

Do you think the wave approach in the scenarios is getting old ?

Im not saying the scenarios are bad , they are fun and you get to wack up ridiculous numbers.

But im kinda bored by this same old approach.

What would you say about scenarios that involve killing a massively buffed boss bot , we are currently lacking that.

Like trying to sink a 1 000 000 HP Yamato in Ten Go or chase Bismark with x2 stats buff.

No way you are gonna single handedly carry this kind of scenario and you gotta work as a team in a boss hunt.

Could be fun , and not that hard to implement since they could just blap a boss onto the map for the fun.

You mean the 'hard mode scenario?'

I would like to see a scenario called "The wrath of Nazi." where you have to destroy the H-44 at the end. Simply put the FDG and buff her.

And yes of course I would like to see the Operation Ten Go too. 

[LNA]
1,657 posts
10,412 battles
33 minutes ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

You mean the 'hard mode scenario?'

I would like to see a scenario called "The wrath of Nazi." where you have to destroy the H-44 at the end. Simply put the FDG and buff her.

And yes of course I would like to see the Operation Ten Go too. 

The rapustin scenario is a halloween only event mode , its not avail on a regular basis. But i do like the boss battle , so here i am asking for it , for "historical accuracy" inflated egos.:cap_haloween:

993 posts
7,415 battles
23 hours ago, legionary2099 said:

Like in last year's Halloween op?

I personally like WoWS because it has just the right level or realism.

Look, there are plenty of arcade-style games where you can shoot up big ugly bosses. I find it doesn't fit into WoWS.