You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PeterMoe1963

So I set out to make 500 FXP in one mission

10 comments in this topic

283 posts
3,561 battles

Stacking is easy if you get decent base exp. When I get free premium time, I stack all of my camo's and signals and whatnot and combined with relatively easy missions, you can get amazing amounts of exp and fxp. I don't usually use my camo's or signals in normal battles, only when I have premium time, boost the result by 150%. I always have a couple of camos and signals of each type so that if we fail to get a good game, or we don't get 5 stars, I can just do it again a couple of times to get best result.

image.thumb.png.140d2cd2e3ce978f8b82edb0e173a66a.pngimage.thumb.png.d033858382f2db61119e185607a6511c.png

P.S. Check this out:

image.thumb.png.ab7dae12dcdd1c48dfc6a22fe2142b75.png

Edited by ellofiend

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,472 battles

Yup. I just hoard my premium economy flags for 100percent plus events. 

During the anniversary 200 percent week I think I earned about 300k plus free xp thru stacking.

Edited by j0e90

354 posts
9,048 battles
29 minutes ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

Anyone every cracked 40k in command XP?

image.thumb.png.27f2819ec839fcb524dc58c82de2bc8a.png

47k was my best on Cherry Blossom, but I regularly managed 30k even without a Dragon flag.

1,124 posts

free xp stage of shima unique upgrade, I put every free xp flag available and pass it relatively easy.

333% + 777% + etc etc (can't remember it all)

good thing i safe those flag for a time like these.

993 posts
7,415 battles
On 9/29/2018 at 8:48 PM, j0e90 said:

During the anniversary 200 percent week I think I earned about 300k plus free xp thru stacking.

You realize the flags and camos work on the base XP? A higher daily win just means you get out more of this particular battle.

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,472 battles
4 hours ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

You realize the flags and camos work on the base XP? A higher daily win just means you get out more of this particular battle.

Um, no. Not when you are working out free XP

Flags are additive, yes. However Free XP is based on the total of the ship xp, then the free xp bonuses are worked out

So daily win/higher daily bonuses do matter as they boost the ship xp used as the base for working out free XP

Here's the link - math warning ahead http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Economy Ive copied in part 4. Part 1 details how Es ( ship experience) is calculated. And the daily win bonus is part of that.

4) Free Experience:

EF = ES · 0.05 · (1 + ΣMEf)

Where:

• EF - Total free experience earned from battle
  • ES - Total ship experience earned from battle
  • ΣMEf - The sum of the coefficients of the modifiers to free experience, which include:
  1. Usage of Signal Flags
  2. Usage of Camouflage
  3. Awards for the completion of Combat Missions / Events

Note: Free Experience is an extra bonus on top of the Standard Experience received, and does not increase Commander Experience or any mission progress that requires earning Standard Experience.

Edited by j0e90