You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Schultze

Fake Beta Key Give Away Site

16 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
7 posts
237 battles

Beware of this site, looks legit to me at first glance, used a prepaid number instead. Got to download the supposedly code, which redirects to another survey.

y2Y9x1Y.jpg?1

Edited by Schultze

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

is there any way that i can still get an invite code?

The only way is to wait for WoWSAsia to release more codes or open for applications.

1 post
470 battles

sir/mam

How can i play may wow... i was been registered 2 weeks from now but my account is always denied.... can u help me... TNX

Edited by Flowerhorn2929

Alpha Tester
2,046 posts
277 battles

sir/mam

How can i play may wow... i was been registered 2 weeks from now but my account is always denied.... can u help me... TNX

Same question being posted over and over again.

You know what? here

/\/0C0D34OU

Edited by Saito_Himea

679 posts
3,514 battles

sir/mam

Mate the most recent round of invites closed 3 weeks ago.  I am sure that another round will occur, soon tm

Hope I don't get in trouble for trademark infringement. (Some may get that joke)

Edited by Dantes_Inferno

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

sir/mam

Welcome to the lottery Flowerhorn

May your lotto ticket win, and you be e-mailed if you do win.

So dont put any wargaming emails into your spam folder.

Cheers.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Are their any real beta key giveaway websites. I have googled it and the only thing I see is fake websites. Even found a website selling keys at 89$ a piece...

Assume all beta giveaway websites are fake unless specifically announced officially by WoWS. Also, you might want to report that website selling keys.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

WG will NOT sell keys.

WorldofWarships.asia portal and other Wargaming.net Social media sites are the only places you will gain access from.

If a site does not have either of those, or redirects you to some where else then IT IS A FAKE.