You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TD1

Lowest amount of health you've survived a battle with

4 comments in this topic

219 posts
2,678 battles

Yes, I made another thread because why not.

What is the lowest amount of health you've ever achieved without actually dying in the match? Post it here.

I'll start- I don't think I can top two days ago when I survived a Tier 10 match in my Kii with 7 hit points. While hopelessly surrounded and burning down to the waterline due to being the unfortunate target of attention for, among other things, a Worchester, a Minotaur, a Yamato, and I was pretty sure a Montana was involved as well (I did not save the replay and it was two days ago so I got rather sketchy on the exact circumstances. While my team lost, I did manage to sneak in a Dreadnought medal, so it's not a total loss.

Also, I once got down to 63 health in the Kirov, after torping a Kongo that got a bit too cuddly with me. I ate quite a lot of secondary fire, but I did survive. There was also that moment I've seen in Yuro's livestream (uploaded to Youtube) where a Conqueror managed to win with 51HP.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
Just now, TD1 said:

Yes, I made another thread because why not.

What is the lowest amount of health you've ever achieved without actually dying in the match? Post it here.

I'll start- I don't think I can top two days ago when I survived a Tier 10 match in my Kii with 7 hit points. While hopelessly surrounded and burning down to the waterline due to being the unfortunate target of attention for, among other things, a Worchester, a Minotaur, a Yamato, and I was pretty sure a Montana was involved as well (I did not save the replay and it was two days ago so I got rather sketchy on the exact circumstances. While my team lost, I did manage to sneak in a Dreadnought medal, so it's not a total loss.

Also, I once got down to 63 health in the Kirov, after torping a Kongo that got a bit too cuddly with me. I ate quite a lot of secondary fire, but I did survive. There was also that moment I've seen in Yuro's livestream (uploaded to Youtube) where a Conqueror managed to win with 51HP.

1HP, dunno if I have the pic saved, it's been almost 10k battles since that...