Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AceTigervonYamato

In dire need of veterans to teach me to improve and etc.

10 comments in this topic

4 posts
1,537 battles

So this, I'm not sure if I'm posting on the right section but..

I am in dire need of veterans or a clan that can speak and understand english. I realized I needed to improve my skill on playing DDs preferably KMS line and Z23 to be exact. I don't really know what I'm not doing good with my Z23, whatever the game is my MM is sucking real hard, like 1 in 5 games are a win for me.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,557 battles
10 minutes ago, AceTigervonYamato said:

So this, I'm not sure if I'm posting on the right section but..

I am in dire need of veterans or a clan that can speak and understand english. I realized I needed to improve my skill on playing DDs preferably KMS line and Z23 to be exact. I don't really know what I'm not doing good with my Z23, whatever the game is my MM is sucking real hard, like 1 in 5 games are a win for me.

look for a clan and watch YouTube vids to analyze what they did that you didn't or what you shouldn't have done

otherwise... find a clan willing to take you in I guess, there's plenty of shitposting groups, try the reddit wows discord group if all else fails

1,105 posts

1. make sure you know in game every mechanic, read wiki.... all of them include ship parameter...their weakness and strength

2. if you watch youtube, DONT WATCH HOW its win, WATCH why enemy is losing and what should you do if you are the enemy . most of youtube are bad example because its usually noob opponent againts experienced player. 

3. enable replay >> play 20 games >> re-watch them and analyze, "what will happen if i do something else"

4. if you cannt improve after all those effort, ITS TIME TO PLAY CV..... otherwise, you need 2000 battle experience on same type ship to gitgud. 

last but not least, REMEMBER you cannt get 100% win, some losing is normal,

[SIF]
36 posts
3,295 battles

HI mate. I've been playing since 02/18. I'm not good as per the relevant people on this forum. I suck at DD.  Not too bad on others. Stick with it and don't expect to become an expert overnight.

All of the info. above is relevant. It takes time and effort like anything worthwhile. I love this game and keep getting sent to Davy Jones but it does not matter a lot as you may still gain valuable

insite and gain points as you progress. Main thing is to have fun and enjoy yourself and ignore the snowflakes who can't handle losing. They have a lot of growing up to do yet.

Go for it..Z.

PS> I have a feeling you may be playing in Tiers above you ability at the moment but you will improve.

Cheers.

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

My suggestion would be to watch replays (YouTube) of the ship you are playing. While you are at it, look for the following stuffs..

1. Map locations on various maps, which cap to attack first.

2. Which enemy to fight, which to avoid.

3. When giving ground is better than fighting.

4. Location of RADAR cruisers.

5. Abilities of the ships you are facing.

No need to copy what other people are doing, but you compile those ideas and adapt with situation as you go.

German DDs aren't the easiest to play. You may try other lines first, like US or VMF.

4 posts
1,537 battles
4 hours ago, Aaditya_AJ said:

Before anything.. are you frustrated with losses and MM or are you frustrated because Z-23 giving you hard time?

I dunno but mostly with teammates who do not know what they're doing like literally, but other than that Z23 has been good to me since i got her 150s.

And thank you for all those who replied, my utmost appreciation. If anyone could refer me to a clan who mostly speaks english that could take me in, I'm graciously thankful.

4 posts
1,537 battles
45 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

My suggestion would be to watch replays (YouTube) of the ship you are playing. While you are at it, look for the following stuffs..

1. Map locations on various maps, which cap to attack first.

2. Which enemy to fight, which to avoid.

3. When giving ground is better than fighting.

4. Location of RADAR cruisers.

5. Abilities of the ships you are facing.

No need to copy what other people are doing, but you compile those ideas and adapt with situation as you go.

German DDs aren't the easiest to play. You may try other lines first, like US or VMF.

Yeah that radar really ruins the DDs so I only play support as long as the radar player is alive, and I like the KMS line because  of their Hydro, kinda hypocritical.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles
1 hour ago, AceTigervonYamato said:

I dunno but mostly with teammates who do not know what they're doing like literally, but other than that Z23 has been good to me since i got her 150s.

And thank you for all those who replied, my utmost appreciation. If anyone could refer me to a clan who mostly speaks english that could take me in, I'm graciously thankful.

well Idk I never thought of getting 150s.. anyway when I play Z I mostly go to cap don't get in I'd rather wait it out till it starts being capped then I get in using my hydro (remember most of the time you can't really rush with the hydro not at the start of the game) so stay at the edge and never get into position where you'd get stuck while trying to run.. most of the time you get out spotted by the DDs of your tier.. after that your choice if you want to chase the DD or not I won't recommend chasing.. your torps load faster than most of the competition so better try to be spotting scaring the ships who are pushing up...

If you're up tiered then go help a DD that doesn't have hydro maybe gearing or something else so that he doesn't derp and eat random torps...

that's how I play tho.. I don't mind my avg damage but I'd rather win with 0 damage than lose with 100k damage..

Sign in to follow this