You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
frederick14

Will HSF ship Harekaze be sell in recent days?

9 comments in this topic

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,438 battles
35 minutes ago, frederick14 said:

I have heard that Harekaze will be sold soon before the contracts over, is that right?

Unfortunately the contract already expired ( last time it was sold was around august if im not wrong )

Beta Tester
213 posts
4,131 battles

Maybe but after they reskin and renamed to avoid copyright issue.

I hear she got new gun upgrade in the movie but not sure which gun, may be we can expect a new collab if HSF get new TV season or another movie:cap_hmm:

Super Tester
7,543 posts
7,978 battles

I now regret not buying Musashi HSF camo, nothing to do with the weeb culture, its just that the camo was a T10 camo and would help Musashi farm a lot more than usual.

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,438 battles
2 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

I now regret not buying Musashi HSF camo, nothing to do with the weeb culture, its just that the camo was a T10 camo and would help Musashi farm a lot more than usual.

Its exactly the same as the normal one in terms of bonus with one extra line ( or trade one bonus for another , idk ). I like the color scheme of the camo more , much easier on the eye than the stripes of the given camo.

You shouldnt miss out much.

1,340 posts
8,848 battles
10 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Don't worry you are not missing much. The HSF version just comes with an additional commander XP bonus I think. That's it. Everything is else the same.

Same goes for the HSF Graf Spee. It only has a bit more bit free xp compared to the normal Graf Spee.

Only the Yamato one is different, and the HSF version is inferior because it was more or less given away for free.

Edited by Thyaliad

Super Tester
7,543 posts
7,978 battles
8 hours ago, legionary2099 said:

Its exactly the same as the normal one in terms of bonus with one extra line ( or trade one bonus for another , idk )

Yah has additional bonus to commander XP, as Thyaliad pointed out above. Although 5k doubloons might be a bit too much for that. 

115 posts
2,630 battles
3 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Yah has additional bonus to commander XP, as Thyaliad pointed out above. Although 5k doubloons might be a bit too much for that. 

Agreed.. you are better off using cxp signals, unless you plan to play Musashi for farming cxp in over 834 battles (if my calc is correct)